25

B.A.P's Stylist

"Let's start with B.A.P first!" The girl host gestured to the boys.

"Annyeonghaseyo. We're B.A.P!" The boys did their signature intros. You smiled and focused on Daehyun without even realizing it. Suddenly the camera zoomed in on you.

You shook your head in surprise. The cast laughed. "Jinae-ssi. Introduction?" The boy host whispered in your ear. You blushed a deep red and bowed.

"Annyeonghaesyo, I'm the rookie actress Jinae!"

The whole cast clapped for you. "Your first project is to work with EXO members right?" The first question was fired at you.

You nodded. "It's really a honour to work with EXO." You smiled.

"Everyone knows you were the pretty stylist B.A.P hired. I'm sure you've been asked this before, but for our viewers, how did you get such a good job at a young age?"

You thought about your past. "I've graduated young. I skipped grades because I didn't go to normal schools. It was a school for the arts, specifically makeup artists so it was easy. I came to Korea hoping to get a more exciting job, and a chance came to me." You shrugged and grinned at B.A.P. "It was just luck."

The interview came to an end. You had fun talking with B.A.P on screen and finding out secrets about them. You had to reveal some of yours as well.

"You like Song Joong Ki? Who would've known." Daehyun came up beside you with water. You drank it and wiped your mouth.

"He's so cute!" You exclaimed.

Daehyun frowned purposely. "Yah, how about me? I'm a celebrity too!" Daehyun yelled jealously. You looked at him and burst out laughing.

"You cannot be comparing yourself to Song Joong Ki are you?" You replied. "Don't talk nonsense!" You waved your handed and smiled. Daehyun chuckled to himself.

"I guess I can't."

The two of you continued talking until Sunggyu nagged you to go.

"Sorry oppa. I'll text you!" You waved and ran to Sunggyu. Sunggyu nudged you.

"No romance in companies, you know that right?" He warned you, sensing that you and Daehyun had something going on. You stared at him in disbelief.

"What? Why?" You asked.

Sunggyu shrugged. "I think it's to keep from scandals. You're screwed when you're in a scandal, the sales at least. You know the kpop industry is harsh."

You remembered the letter at home. Suddenly, you didn't want to go home anymore.

"Oppa, can you drive me to Hwayoung's later instead? I don't really want to sleep at home today." You mumbled the last part. Sunggyu looked at you, bewildered.

"Did something happen? Your house is much bigger than Hwayoung's." Sunggyu said.

"I just want to be with Hwayoung for today, please oppa?" You begged and pouted. Sunggyu gave in. "Okay, but only if you work hard on filming today."

--

You were dropped off at your old apartment after an exhasting day of filming.

Hwayoung screamed and hugged you so tightly you couldn't breathe.

You laughed and closed the door behind you. "Missed me?"

Hwayoung nodded fast. "You don't even know."

The two of you caught up. She and Jongup are hitting it up. The only thing keeping them from dating is because Jongup is an idol, a scandal will come up.

She sighed, "I really don't know what to do." You patted her back.

"It's okay, soon. When BAP is older, you'll be able to be together. Did he confess?" You asked. There was a glint in her eyes.

"He confessed just last week. Enough about me, how you and Daehyun?" Hwayoung asked with a raised eyebrow. She leaned forward in her seat to listen closely.

You blushed. "W-what do you mean? There's nothing going on!" You tried to explain, but Hwayoung could see through you.

"Oh come on. Everyone knows you and him have a thing. Daehyun changed after knowing you. Jongup said he warmed up to everyone and wasn't as cold anymore. He's assuming you did something." Hwayoung said.

You shook your head. "No! I didn't do anything, I just.." You couldn't think of an exucse.

The two of you went on talking for the whole night.

--

I'm sorry for this super short chapter. I just don't have inspiration anymore. I get confidence and inspiration from your comments! It makes keep writing for you guys. I understand that it's bothersome to comment, I was one of those silent readers as well. But just saying a mere comment keeps me going. Maybe even a face. I really want your feedback on how my chapters are doing. I'm trying to improve my writing everyday for you guys. It doesn't seem like you appreciate it. Thanks for all those who commented for every chapter, for the silent readers, please comment more. I spend a chunk out of my day to update this story, even if I DID enjoy writing this. It's gone. I could be doing something more productive. Thank you, I'll reply to comments now to make conversation with you readers.