Mean or Nice?

B.A.P's Stylist

You came back with a bag of groceries, which Dae Hyun was carrying. Zelo and Jong Up were on the kitchen table playing cards, Yong Guk and Him Chan fell asleep on each other. You shook your head and wondered where Young Jae was.

"Is Young Jae still in his room, oppa?" You asked taking off your shoes. Dae Hyun smiled at the word.

"He's always in there, let me get him out. Go ahead and cook." He said while putting the bag in the kitchen and making his way over to the room.

You shrugged and walked over to the kitchen. Zelo looked up and grinned. "NOONA!" You jumped back in surprise holding you chest. 

"Lord, you scared me." You said panting, holding onto the table. He grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. "Mianhe~" He cooed and looked through the bag.

"OH, THIS IS MY FAVOURITE! How'd you know noona?!" He hugged you and opened the bag. You smiled at him.

"Dae Hyun oppa picked that." You took out the groceries and began washing them.

"Oppa? Isn't he the same age as you..?" Zelo scratched his head. You nodded. "He wanted me to call him oppa." After washing the vegetables you started cutting it. Young Jae appeared behind you.

"Yo."

You jumped back and accidently cut your finger.

"Owwie." You crouched down and held your finger. Young Jae reacted quickly. "Why are you so clumsy?" He grumbled and got a band-aid out. He bent down on one knee.

"Yah! You're the one who scared me!" You pouted and let him put it on for you. He gently blew on it and put some ointment on it.

"Here, it won't hurt anymore."

You took this chance to examine Young Jae's features, he sure had a lot of baby fat still on his face. His eyes were gentle.

"You want to burn a hole in my head don't you?" He glared at you and stood up. "I'll cook, just go play with Zelo for now." He waved you off.

"Bu-"

"Go." Young Jae picked up the knife and chopped the celery with amazing skills. Looks like I don't have to worry. You skipped off to the living room where Dae Hyun and Zelo were trying to wake their hyungs up. Zelo had a bucket of water over Yong Guk's head already.

"STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ZELO!?" You screamed and stopped Zelo. He looked at you innocently. "I was trying wake hyung up."

Yong Guk rubbed his eyes and widened at the bucket of water above his head. "YAH, CHOI JUN HONG. WERE YOU GOING TO POOR THAT ON ME?! WANT TO DIE?!"

Zelo put the bucket down and ran around the house with Yong Guk chasing him. "I'M SORRY HYUNG!" Zelo cried.

You giggled and sat beside Dae Hyun. Him Chan was still snoozing beside you. You were about to poke his cheek when he grabbed your hand.

Him Chan's eyes shot open. "Were you trying to wake me up? Aw, thanks." He smiled and ruffled your hair. 

"Oppa!" You pouted and fixed your hair. He stood up and sniffed the room. "Someone's actually using our kitchen!" He quickly paced to the kitchen and found Young Jae cooking fried rice. Him Chan's jaw dropped.

"YOUNG JAE! You know how to cook?!" Him Chan kept snooping around the kitchen. "AISH, HYUNG GO AWAY!" Young Jae lost it and screamed. Him Chan pouted and sat back down next to you.

You patted his back. "It's okay oppa." You grinned.

 

"Hurry up and eat." Young Jae called out from the kitchen. The table was already set, with 7 plates of fried rice. Even juice was served. Him Chan was the first to sit.

"THANKS FOR THE FOOD!" He started to dig in while the rest of the boys sat down. You sat next to Young Jae and Dae Hyun.

"Thank you, Young Jae." You smiled gratefully. Young Jae nodded and started to eat. You shoved a mouthful of rice in your mouth. Your stomach was grumbling since coming back from the market.

"This is really good!" Your eyes beamed and finished the whole plate. Jong Up stood up and started cleaning.

"I'll help too!" You picked up your plate and Dae Hyun's.

 

After cleaning everyone was tired. Him Chan, Yong Guk, and Jong Up left to go sleep. 

"I think I should go now." You looked around, seeing the boys were tired as well. Zelo pouted in diappointment. He wasn't tired at all, in fact he wanted you to stay for the night.

You stood up and went to the door. Young Jae was right behind you to see you out. "I never thought you'd be the cooking type." You commented while putting on your shoes.

He scoffed. "Don't judge on personality. You don't know me." He said coldly. The coldness in his tone made you flinch a bit.

"Sorry for coming all of a sudden." You bowed and started to go but he held you back.

"Come.. Anytime okay? The guys like you here, you can probably tell." He didn't look you in the eye, his face was a bright shade of red. You nodded and smiled softly.

"See you tomorrow, Young Jae!" You waved and left.

"Call me Young Jae oppa too.." He whispered to himself, soft enough so you couldn't hear.

 

--

These writer's blocks are killing me. T_T 

I've been obsessing over EXO lately. Who else is? =) Kinda late on the bandwagon though keke. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! It's short, I know, but I'm still planning the storyline so.. LOOK FORWARD TO IT <3 Enjoy your weekend~

LAB YOU GUISEEEEEE.

*notmygif*