Closer to Dae Hyun

B.A.P's Stylist

The next day you heard knocks on the door, you rubbed your eyes and got up.

"Yah! Who's knocking on the door so early in the morning?!" Hwa Young yelled while stomping out of her room. You sighed and looked at the clock. It read 7:46.

"Who are you-" Hwa Young stopped and gawked at the six boys standing outside her door. It was BAP. The all might BAP she's been fangirling ever since their debut.

"Omona. OMO. OMOO!" She screamed over and over again. You wondered what all the ruckus was and walked out, still in your PJs and bed hair.

"Hey noona, I see you're not ready." He grinned and waved, totally ignoring Hwa Young. You widened your eyes and hid behind a wall.

"Y-Yah! What are you guys doing here so early?" You asked, embarassed of your appearance at the moment. Young Jae looked at you from head to toe and smirked.

"You know usually girls with no make up and a effortless look will look attractive, you on the other hand is a whole different story." He started to walk away.

Hwa Young sensed the tension between you two and slowly backed away from the door. You stepped out ready to fight back but he was already gone.

"AISH." You scrunched your nose and crossed your arms. Yong Guk chuckled.

"We need to leave now, are you coming? Or continue sleeping and skip out on your second day of the job?" He said jokingly.

"Oppa, I'll go get changed right now." You pouted and left the door open for them to come in. Hwa Young was on the couch.

"Did you guys want anything to eat?" She asked from the couch, looking at Jong Up especially. They all piled inside the apartment.

"We ate, thank you." Him Chan said politely. Hwa Young nodded and turned the tv on. The boys just stood there awkwardly until you came out all changed. You glared at Hwa Young, seeing the boys unfortable.

"You guys could've sat down." You said while looking at them now. Yong Guk smiled at you.

"Are you ready? Manager hyung's waiting for us downstairs. Yukie noona's going to rage." He muttered the last part to himself. You rushed to put on your shoes.

"Yeah, sorry."

You were having troubles with your shoe, suddenly you lost balance and tripped on the step. "AHH." You closed your eyes and waited for the compact.

A firm arm grabbed yours before you could hit the floor. You looked up to see Dae Hyun's eyes piercing through yours.

"Be careful." He said roughly and let you go. The rest of the boys already, he was the last one to leave you. You blushed and put on the other shoe.

Hwa Young waved goodbye to you as you closed the door.

Chi Sook and Yukie looked irritated as you stepped into the car. This time you were sitting at the back with Zelo. He grinned and made space for you.

"Good morning noona."

You smiled warmly back at him. "How was your sleep?" He asked, trying to make a conversation.

"It was great, yours?" You weren't paying attention to him. Instead, you were looking at Dae Hyun, trying to figure him out. First he didn't even speak to you at all then he helps you.

He looked at you then pinched your cheeks. "Cheer up, you have to make us look handsome today. I don't want to look like Shrek." He joked.

You hit him on the arm. "Yah, I'm not bad okay. And I don't even do your make up." You defended.

"But the clothes. Better not be rags today." He chuckled and patted your head. You pouted and faced the window.

It was Inkigayo's performance today, they also had a special summer stage to do. Once the car stopped, the boys went straight to their dressing room and got to work. Yukie hurrily scattered her make up across the table. "Jong Up, you're first. Sit."

You dragged the cart of clothes to the back room, it was especially heavy today since there was a special stage.

"Yong Guk oppa." You said from the back room, he appeared and grinned.

He pointed to himself. "My turn first?"

You nodded and pointed to a set of clothes. "Go change into that, if you have any problems call me okay?" You started to walk out but he grabbed your wrist.

"I need help getting these on." He said in a husky, low voice while holding the clothes up.

You blushed. "No, change into it yourself."

Yong Guk chuckled and closed the door. You shook your head and went to do Young Jae's hair. He was on his phone texting someone and laughing.

"Who you texting?" You asked Young Jae while blow-drying his wet hair. He looked up at the mirror and saw you.

"None of your business ey?" He smirked and went back to his phone. You sighed.

You paying so much attention to his hair, you didn't realize Young Jae glanced at you from time to time. Admiring your pretty smile and big doe-like eyes.

Yong Guk suddenly burst the door open and found you. "JIN AE! THERE'S A HOLE ON MY ." He yelled frantically. You blinked at him then doubled on the floor.

The whole room stopped what they were doing and looked at you.

"Tch, aren't you supposed to fix it instead of laughing at him?" Young Jae said while still looking at his phone.

You realized the situation and quickly went to fix the hole.

"Where is it?" You asked. Yong Guk pointed at his hip area. It wasn't a big hole, easily fixed with some thread.

 

"There. Done." You smiled and let Yong Guk go do his make up. The rest of the boys were already changed waiting for you to check the clothes.

Dae Hyun's outfit wasn't on properly again. You shook your head.

"Your shirt is backwards Dae Hyun-ssi."

The boys sniffled their laughters. He looked at the mirror and rolled his eyes. Dae Hyun walked back into the back room. He came back after a few minutes for you to check again.

"Perfect." You put your two thumbs up.

Hair, makeup and clothes were done. BAP was ready for their special stage.

"Good luck!" You were standing by the door cheering them on. Yong Guk ruffled your long brown hair. Him Chan planted a wet cheek on your right cheek.

"Y-YAH!" You said wiping it off. He winked at you and continued walking. Young Jae just passed by you without saying anything.

"Don't mess up Dae Hyun-ssi." You said while he passed by you. Dae Hyun looked at you.

"Drop the -ssi. It's annoying." Then he walked out the door. You smiled. Is he opening up?

Jong Up muttered a thanks while walking by, Zelo hugged you tightly and grinned.

"You'll watch me live this time okay? Promise!" He held out his pinky. You giggled and laced your pink through his. He happily ran down the hall to catch up with his hyungs.

 

The performance again was flawless. Yukie kept trying point out the amazing make up she did. The first person to come back was Dae Hyun. The others were walking around the building and greeting sunbaes. You waved at him to sit next to you. 

"Why didn't you go with the others?" You asked him, slightly more informal. He shrugged.

Yukie stood up and started to talk to Chi Sook who was still monitering BAP's performance on another screen.

"You did great, like always." You turned to Dae Hyun. He just nodded and laid back onto the couch. You pouted. "Are you never going to talk to me?" You asked while looking at other performances.

It was quiet for a while. You got tired of trying and stood up but he caught your hand before you could.

"Sorry. I just don't like new people." He mumbled and pulled you back down.

"Meaning you don't like me?" You asked.

He stared at you then shook his head. "You're okay."

You beamed, glad that he didn't hate you like you thought he did. "You're the same age as me right?" Since Him Chan and Yong Guk were older than you, they kept nagging you to call them oppa.

He nodded. "Young Jae too. He's a early 94er" Dae Hyun added.

You sighed in relief.

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." You quickly said. "Come on, we need to get these clothes off you." Both of you got up at the same time.

"You'll know how to put on your own clothes right?" You chuckled lightly. Dae Hyun started stuttering.

"Y-YES. I just don't like concept clothes. So confusing to put on." He closed the door. You could hear him struggling to take it off.

Dae Hyun's kind of cute.