Together At Last

B.A.P's Stylist

That night Daehyun brought you home. "Thanks." You smiled while standing outside your apartment door. Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck.

"I had fun!"

Both of you stood there without talking. You felt your cheeks starting to burn up.

"I have something as you." Daehyun said softly. You looked up, Daehyun had a shy look on his face. You tilted your head. "Yeah?"

"I've.. Okay." Daehyun took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I like you. I've never really felt like this to anyone. Since you came, I felt like I opened up a lot." Daehyun took all his courage and looked at you.

"I was just wondering.. If you felt the same?"

A smile crept up. You nodded slightly. Daehyun grinned and hugged you. "REALLY? So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked excitedly.

Your smile faded. The thoughts of you becoming Daehyun's girlfriend scared you. You were afraid. Not for yourself, but for Daehyun. His fans would bash on his, people would start hating him. What if he won't make anymore money?

Daehyun noticed the worry in your eyes.

"Is.. That a no?" He asked, hurt.

You shook your head quickly. "Course I would love to!" You replied. Daehyun's grin came back. "But I don't want you to get hurt. I mean, by your fans." You looked down.

Daehyun's heart warmed. He was touched by your careness towards him and his fans. "It's fine. If they are really my fans, they have to understand I want to be with the one I love, right?" Daehyun put two hands on your shoulder.

"Go to sleep, we'll pick you tomorrow morning for Music Core. Okay?" Daehyun leaned in and kissed your nose. You felt a tingling feeling in your stomach.

"Good night!" Daehyun hugged you one last time and left.

You closed the door right after and sighed a breath of happiness.

"This is real life right?" You asked yourself, then screamed in joy.

--

Sunggyu tagged along the next morning. He brought coffee for you, Chisook, and Yukie. The BAP boys were jealous. "Why don't we get any?!" Himchan complained with a sleepy voice. "I think I work better if I had caffine."

Yongguk nudged Himchan and groaned. "You are too loud in the morning sometimes you know?" Yongguk had an especially deep voice when he's sleepy. You giggled at the boys.

"Here oppa. I'll give you mine." You handed the cup of coffee to Himchan. Daehyun went in between you two and grabbed it before Himchan could.

"No way, that would be indirect kissing!" Daehyun huffed and drank it for himself. Himchan scoffed. "And you're not indirect kissing right now?" Himchan argued back, angry that his coffee was taken away from him.

Daehyun smirked and put an arm around you. You look up and stopped styling Zelo's hair. "It's okay for me to, because we're together now!"

You stared at Daehyun. You didn't think he would tell the boys this early. You quickly look down and went back to fixing Zelo up. Zelo's eyes went wide.

"NOONA! YOU AND DAEHYUN HYUNG ARE DATING?!"

"YAH! HOW CAN YOU TAKE MY HONEY AWAY FROM ME?!" Himchan went for Daehyun, Daehyun dodged just in time.

Youngjae sulked in the corner of the dressing room. He knew it from the start, that he and you never had a future. You looked over at Youngjae.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You asked while holding his hand.

He whipped it away but looked into your eyes softly. "Congrats, I'm happy for you two." He smiled sincerely. Youngjae stood up and changed into stage clothes.

You bit your lip.

Daehyun sat beside you. "I should've consulted you beofre, right?" Daehyun looked down, guilty.

You laughed. "No, it's fine. They would've known anyways. Are you going to tell Chisook oppa? Or the boss..?" Your hands started sweat just from the thought of it. What if the boss didn't like it that you were dating Daehyun?

You remembered Sunggyu telling you about dating within the company.

Daehyun held you hand. "It's fine. They can't stop us from being together."

Daehyun's confidence was making you feel better. He stood up and held out a hand. "Come on, we have to get on stage."

You took his hand in yours. "Okay."

--

Chapters are getting shorter and shorter because it's almost the end. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and get ready for a final chapter!

Thanks for always supporting me. =) Through everything. Everytime I don't feel like updating, no one complains. Even if some of my stories goes on hiatus, you all understand it. I really thank you for it. I love all my readers and more importantly, my subbies. Especially the subbies who are subbed to all my stories. It's the support you give me that gets me the motivation to update. I know I haven't been really consistant in my updates. I'm just having a little AFF break and focusing on my school.

While you're at it, please check out our new vlog! Subscribe, I'm really hoping to reach 20 this week. Thank you <3