23

B.A.P's Stylist

A/N: I apologize for the lack of updates. I didn't have the computer for about a week and half. I'm so sorry I couldn't update, as much as I would like to. T_T I had so many great ideas in my head too! I had the computer for about an hour or so but then it crashed before I could save. So that was a blow. :/ I don't know how often I'll get the computer from now on, but it'll be back to normal updates soon! Just please be patient and keep subbing! I really appreciate for those who didn't unsubscribe. ^_^ All I could do was read your comments and read other fanfics on my phone. Sigh

 

You stared at the salad on your lap and sighed loudly. Sunggyu glanced over at you then back onto the road. "You should eat, don't want your stomach growling on set." He made a left turn.

You pouted and started munching on the rabbit food. You've been eating healthy for only a day and you couldn't stand it. It was killing you. You missed the times you and Hwayoung would go to the grocery mart and get whatever you wanted. Now that you were living away from her and being watched by your manager, there was no chance to sneak some junk food.

"At least you could give me some chicken or dressing! This is just raw lettuce." You complained but ate it anyway. Sunggyu chuckled.

"That would beat the purpose of a healthy diet right?"

You groaned.

Good thing you had a pack of hi-chews in your bag. That will last you threw the day.

Once you arrived at the set, everyone was busy running around. You spotted Lay and Kris getting their makeup done. You stepped out of the car and greeted the director.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You bowed.

"Ah, Jinae! Good, you arrived on time. I can't stand tardy people!" He joked. "Head over there to get into wardrobe and just do your thing. We're starting with scene 6 okay?"

You nodded and followed a young man to the changing room. He lead you to a nice little cabin.

"The clothes are already laid out, just dress yourself then you can do your makeup." He smiled and closed the door behind him.

Your eyes scanned the cabin, it was decorated very nice. You smiled at yourself and changed into the drama clothes. The drama was based on a romantic tragedy. Halfway through the drama, you were to die. That was probably why the director offered you the role. For you to debut in a high rating drama and for the experience.

You opened the cabin door and looked outside. Lay and Kris was waiting for you.

"Oh you're out! Did you already memorize your lines?" Lay asked you cheerifully. You nodded and stepped down the stairs. Kris held out a bottle of green tea.

"I look forward working with you."

You bowed. "Thank you."

Lay patted yourr head. "Don't be so formal, we're going to be working together from now on anyways." He grinned and a single dimple showed.

The director called at the actresses and actors in. He explained what was happening and everyone got to work.

In the end, Lay had more NGs than you. He forgot almost all his lines and had to have a script in his pocket at all times. You didn't mind, he seemed to be working really hard. Kris had told you he was very forgetful. You chuckled and smiled at him.

It was lunch break. A noisy group of boys stood out. YOu glanced over and beamed.

"Guys!" You yelled and ran over to them.

It was BAP.

"Jinae!" Himchan called out. He squeezed you tightly. "Oh how I missed you. The new stylist is horrible!" Himchan groaned. You looked behind them, it was only Yukie there.

"There is no new stylist. He just wants you to come back." Daehyun appeared beside you and whispered. It sent chills down your spine.

"O-Oppa." You said.

Daehyun raised an eyebrow. "Why are you stuttering? Missed me that much, cat got your tongue?" Daehyun chuckled and ruffled your hair. You blushed and went to Zelo.

"Noona!" Zelo grinned widely. You looked up at the tall maknae. "Annyeong Junhong." You cooed. He beamed and looped an around you.

"How's acting? I really miss you noona." He pouted. "You're not living with us either anymore."

You laughed and squeezed his arm. "I'll visit!"

"You better." Youngjae chimed in. He held up a bag of food. "Here's your lunch, I know Sunggyu-hyung won't give any REAL food."

You quickly grabbed the bag and sat down at a table. You immediately dug in. It was the best food you ever ate. Daehyun chuckled and handed you some juice. You beamed and thanked him.

Lay came over with Kris. "Annyeonghaeseyo." They bowed.

BAP was surprised to see them so polite. "Annyeonghaseyo." Daehyun was first to respond then the rest.

"Youngjae, hand the food." Yongguk ordered . Youngjae passed the rest of the lunch boxes to Lay and Kris. They seemed delighted to have food brought to them.

"Thanks." Lay grinned.

You felt the awkwardness between the two and kept on eating. Soon, BAP and EXO got along. They even teamed up to make fun of you.

You pouted and ran to Daehyun.

"Not nice." You grumbled behind Daehyun. He turned around and saw your grumpy face. Daehyun had a warm feeling inside him, whenever he saw you. He never felt like that before.

You looked up at Daehyun.

"Daehyun?" You waved your hand in front of his face.

He smiled and walked away. You stood there, confused.

BAP had to leave once lunch break was over. They promised to visit again.

"Bye!" You said happily. Lay and Kris was also waving goodbye to them beside you.

"Our first time meeting them actually." Kris said while dropping his hand down. "Our sunbae-nims." He smiled and went back to the set.

Lay nodded thoughtfully and followed.

--

Filter chapter so it was short. I just didn't want you guys to think I'm dead. LOL