New Job?!

B.A.P's Stylist

You opened the curtains in your new house and smiled at the sunshine outside. You just came back from America. Rihanna was begging you to stay, but you insisted on coming back to Korea to continue your job.

You heard the coffee machine beep and ran to the kitchen. Hwa Young, your roommate was already by the dining table eating breakfast. You sat down with her coffee and yours.

"Aish! I can't find a job, Jin Ae." She complained while looking at her laptop. You smiled and patted her shoulder.

"It's okay, lawyer jobs take time to find." You reassured her. She sighed and closed her laptop. She stared at you and sipped her coffee. "What about you? Did you find a job yet?"

You set your cup down and shook your head. "I wish, like you." You laughed and continued. "I want to find the perfect job, a permanent one."

"You had one! Working for Beyonce and Rihanna? How could you turn that down!?"

You shrugged. "It didn't work out for me. Rude people everywhere." 

Hwa Young opened the laptop again. "I heard TS Entertainment is looking for a stylist." She scanned the screen.

"TS Entertainment?" You asked. She nodded excitedly.

"Maybe they'll call you."

You stood up and washed your cup. "I'm going to go out to buy some groceries, want anything?" You yelled from the kitchen.

Hwa Young screamed. "BANANA MILK!!!" You laughed.

"OKAY!"

 

The grocery store was packed up ajummas trying to get past each other. You stepped back for a lady passing up you fast.

The first place you went to was the junk food, you couldn't live without any. You grabbed all of your favourites and Hwa Young's banana milk. You scanned the ramen section and saw one with a new boyband on it.

"Huh, never seen them before." You took it and put it in your cart.

After paying, you took a taxi and went home. Once you stepped inside your apartment Hwa Young scurried to you with the phone.

"Take it." She mouthed loudly.

"Hello?" You said taking the phone and handing the bags to Hwa Young.

"Jin Ae-ssi? This is TS Entertainment. We are asking if you'd be interested in a new job as our company's stylist." Your eyes widened.

"Stylist?"

"Yes. Specifically, our new just debuted group. B.A.P. Would you be interested?" The man on the other line asked politely.

You looked at Hwa Young who was jumping up and down grinning.