A break

B.A.P's Stylist

Once you arrived at the restaurant, a server came up to you. He was tall and very polite. "Hi there. Did you reserve a room?" The tall man asked.

Sunggyu nodded. "Yes, for five people? A private room."

The server smiled and gestured towards the long, black hallway. "This way please. Sunggyu-shi right?"

Sunggyu smiled. "Yes."

You followed your manager, the boys followed you.

The room was lit up by bright white lights, other than the tv, it was pitch dark. There was a seperate room to the right of the door. It was the eating area, food was already set up there.

"Whoa.." You stared at the room in awe. Zelo beamed and headed for the food in the other room right away. Sunggyu chortled and followed the sixteen year old boy.

Daehyun snuck up behind you. "Boo." He whispered loudly. You jumped up and accidently hit his chin with your shoulder.

"Ouch." He cried. You spun around. "Sorry!" You apologized.

Daehyun peeked out from one eye and laughed. "Calm down! I was joking." He shook his head and smiled. Jongup sat down next to the ordering machine.

"Hyung, order some songs." Jongup called Daehyun. Daehyun's attention turned to Jongup.

"Why don't we start with some B.A.P songs!?" Daehyun gleamed. You giggled and sat next to Jongup.

"Hey." You started. Jongup stared at you. "Hey."

Inside you were starting to think back to Hwayoung. "How's you and her?" You asked, making sure Daehyun can't hear anything. Daehyun was already singing to It's All Lies.

"You know don't you? I don't even have to ask. Of course you know." Jongup sighed. You raised an eyebrow. "Are you losing feelings or something?"

Jongup quickly shook his head. "Heck no! I'm just so busy these days, I can't even text her." Jongup revealed. You nodded in understandment.

"Hwayoung understands." You smiled and patted Jongup's back.

"I hope so." Jongup stared up at the ceiling. After a while of talking while Daehyun was singing, the conversation came to a close. Daehyun sat down exhausted. He passed the mic to Jongup. Zelo, who has just walked in from the other room, patted his stomach and grabbed the other mic. Him and Jongup sang to old 90s rap songs. You smiled in content.

Daehyun stared at you.

You looked back. "What?" You asked. He shook his head and shrugged.

Sunggyu came through the door. "Hey, I cooked some meat. Eat it while it's still hot."

You got up and went to the other room. The whole table was filled with side dishes and all kinds of meat. There was another cart at the end filled with vegetables.

"Are you sure I'm allowed to eat this? I'm an idol. We're all idols." You confirmed with Sunggyu. Sunggyu's face went pale. He forgot you and B.A.P were idols.

"This time. This time only, so eat up. But don't tell the boss!" Sunggyu said while winking. You sat down across from Sunggyu. Daehyun followed behind.

"Mm, smells good." He grinned and sat beside you. Sunggyu placed meat on yours and Daehyun's plate. You immediately dug in. There was no such thing as manners when it came to meat.

"Slow down, you'll choke." Daehyun patted your back gently and handed you a glass of water. You smiled gratefully and continued eating.

Sunggyu sipped on his beer and stared at you and Daehyun.

"Have you been checking your feedback on the drama?" Sunggyu asked.

You stopped and swallowed the meat. "Not recently. Why?" You asked. Daehyun froze. He has, and it wasn't pretty. At first, the comments were good. All about how you was doing so well as a rookie actress. However, suddenly there was this backlash of insulting remarks and hate towards you. Rumours going around saying that you were flirting with all idols. That you came into the entertainment industry to flirt. Pictures that anti-fans found proved almost every rumous, except they were misunderstandings. The pictures were from when you were a stylist for B.A.P. It contained you touching B.A.P's face and touching up their hair.

You blinked at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu sighed. "You should always check. The comments towards you aren't well at the moment. It's not 'breaking' news, which is why it wasn't on the front cover of any papers, but you should still be aware." Sunggyu scolded.

You scrunched your nose. "What.. are you talking about?"

You looked at Daehyun for any signs. His face was filled with worries.

Sunggyu handed you his iPad.

Your homepage was filled with hate comments. It was like the letter all over again.

'Go die' was in every sentence. Your hands started to shake, tears started to well up in your eyes. "W-Why. How did this happen?"

You spoke in a shaky voice. Daehyun noticed it. He wanted to hug you right there, comfort you, tell you comforting words, but he couldn't. Not in front of Sunggyu.

"This one person posted up pictures of back when you were a stylist for B.A.P. We're trying to fix it, the boss didn't want to talk about it or release a statement. He'd thought it would die down." Sunggyu looked away.

"Sales are going down for the drama. People are saying they don't want to buy it. This makes EXO look bad too. The boss had a meeting with one of the SM representatives." Sunggyu said.

You looked up at him with big eyes. "What did they say?" You asked, curious.

"To back down for now. Don't do anymore projects. Let people forget about the incident then start doing activities again."

"For how long oppa?"

Sunggyu bit his lip. "A year."

Daehyun's eyes widened. "Is this issue that big?!"

Sunggyu, startled by the loudness of Daehyun's voice, replied, "Yeah, because it involves EXO and you guys."

Daehyun looked at you. You played with your fingers while the tears kept flowing down onto your hand. Daehyun softened and wiped the tears for you with his thumb. "Hey." He called while holding you face gently. "It'll be okay. A year is good! You get to rest and think about things. After a year you can come back. I bet people will miss you." DAehyun forgot all about Sunggyu and focused on only you.

You looked up at Daehyun. His eyes were soft and gentle like the night sky. There was light in his eyes. Something that comforted you.

You nodded slowly. Sunggyu watched the heartfelt scene.

Suddenly Zelo and Jongup bursted through the door. "Hey! Is the meat do-" Zelo called out but was cut off by Jongup's hand. Jongup pulled Zelo away quickly after realizing the situation.

"Hyung! What was that for?" Zelo's voice could be heard. Jongup hit Zelo's head and groaned. "You are so slow."