CHAPTER 2 He's Beautiful

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's message:

10 AM AT COEX MALL

You're eyes popped open as you received his message yesterday.

No specific place...

No color or style of his clothes he'll be wearing today...

... and even any ASSURANCE that this TAEMIN person would appear in that place.

You almost freak out. This is your first time meeting up a total stranger. You tried collecting all your courage and composure making sure that you will not mess the date thing.

INHALE! EXHALE! INHALE! EXHALE!

It didn't took you long to arrive in the meeting place. You tried to look from the crowd but you only see families and couples coming in and out from the mall.

You pushed your forehead with your palm remembering that he doesn't even know what you're wearing and what you look like. You took out your phone and sitted on a bench near you. You are about to call him but a message flashed on your phone.

Taemin's message:

I'M IN A COFFEE SHOP IN THIRD FLOOR NEAR AT THE ESCALATOR. CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY HERE.

You pouted and put back your phone in your pocket and started walking. 

You have reached the coffee shop he was telling you. Standing in front of it, you dialed his number then he answered.

"Hello." he answered.

"I'm already here. How will I know you?" you asked walking slowly toward the glass door.

"Get in, I'm we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter