CHAPTER 26 Taeyeon

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those who have for Taemin crossdressed, here's for all of you...

 

 

You were very happy to know Taemin's story. Both of you got so emotional but composed yourselves after and talked about the happy moments. You took another photo album, labeled as Taemin in High School. You are about to open it but a hand slapped it close.

“Ouch!~” you screamed as you looked up who’s the stupid one closed it while your hand is in it.

Hardbound-photo-album…it hurts. You cried on yourself.

“Why did you do that? Don’t you know that my nails are ready for their burial after you slammed it?” you cried at him, as you slightly pressed your nails.

“Sorry but this is a top secret.” As he took the other photo albums and piled them on his arms.

“Umma, next time don’t let anyone see these. Especially to that cat.” He said.

“Cat?” you raised a brow then stood up, facing him.

“Yes you are because you’re stubborn.” He said as he turned his back on you.

A cat huh!?! You thought.

You plunged yourself on him and pinch his cheeks as hard as you can.

“Aww! Aww! Aigoo! Stop!” he plead.

“Then, you’re a dog. Aww! Aww!” you said, laughing at him.

He pouted and make a face on you. He was irresistably cute when he’s doing that.

“You’re blushing.” You .

You turned your back at him and spoke to Mrs. Lee, “Umma, can I borrow him for a while?”

“Of course my dear. Anytime. Just return him without any damage.” She agreed on you, as she fight back a smile as she watches the two of you.

“Kamsahamnida.” As you thanked her. You took Taemin’s hand right away. He put down the albums on the table and lamely followed you.

 

 

“Hey, where are we going?” Taemin asked, sitting beside you inside the bus.

As you look through the window, you answered, “Just wait and see.” Smiling at yourself. He pouted as he didn’t get any answer from you.

 

“Timesquare mall?” he narrowed his eyes on you suspiciously.

“Yep. My treat!” you announced delightedly. You yanked him toward the entrance and you are very much excited.

 

You thought of bringing him in a game center but some thing caught your eyes.

“Waeyo?” Taemin asked. He followed your gaze then as he saw what  you are looking at, he let out a low chuckle.

 

There’s an event which was filled with a lot of expectators – boys and girls; singles and couples and young and adult.

“Wow~ they’re so beautiful.” Your jaw dropped as you saw a lot of long legged and soflt skinned “girls” filling the event area.

 

“They are cross dressers.” Taemin mumbled on your side. You looked up at him with your eyes widened in disbelief.

“Really?” with your eyes almost bulging now. Taemin nodded.

“So. You. Mean~ they are like you?” pointing your finger on him then to the crossdressers in front of you.

“Sort of.” He smiled thinly at you.

Then an idea just popped on your head, you bit your lips as you are deep in thought. After a few seconds, you turned your eyes on him and narrowed it.

“Wae~ I don’t like the way you look at me.” Taemin suddenly turned pale and gulped the lump of his throat. Stepping backward to escape from your evil plan.

Hahaha~ Feel like evil now. You thought. Laughing loudly on your self.

You clasped your arm on him and pulled him towards the registration desk for the contest.

 

“Excuse me, can he still join the contest?” you asked the lady who is busy in arranging papers. She looked up and stare at Taemin from head to toe.

“He should be cross dressed.” Giving you both a smile.

“Our registration will close after 20 minutes.” She added.

Your eyes sparkled with hope while Taemin is shaking his head on your back.

“We’ll be back. Please wait for us.” You said to her then drag him to buy him clothes.

 

As the both of you jog and find a costume shop, you heard Taemin spoke, “ Are you sure you wanted me to do this?”

“Ne.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter