CHAPTER 12 Troublemaker

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You followed Taemin  and took his hand. As he turned around, you saw his face - blank, with his lips tightly closed as if pressing down his emotions.

"What's wrong with you? What's your problem?" you felt your heart bursting out with anger as you pushed him hard on the side walk.

He looked at you, narrowing his eyes, feeling the heat of his glare on you. "You! this is all your fault." he bursted.

You breathed heavily with your arms on your waist, "Are you jealous?" you raise an eyebrow.

"I'm not. It's just that.." he avoided your question.

"What? You can't even tell me what you feel. I wouldn't asked Sehun's help if ... if..."

"What?" he demanded.

If you just didn't add up on my tons of burden. Jerk. You thought. 

"Forget about it."answered him, avoiding his eyes.

"Stop! The two of you, don't make any scene here, okay?" Key acted as an mediator and pushes Taemin on their way home.

"You! Go home." as if commanding you. You smirked at him, and walked on the opposite direction.

 

 

"Psstt...psstt..." you heard then somebody whistle. You didn't look. But there were four guys not so young but not so adult approached you.

"Hey miss, wanna go with us?" a man with a bonnet held your hand. With their big muscled bodies you can conclude that they are body builders, so it would give you a tough fight if you ever think of facing them.

"Let go of me." pushing them away from you.

One of the guys held you tight and was about to kiss you so you shouted. With your eyes close, you heard a loud thudding sound. As you open your eyes you saw Taemin on your side with his arms in defensive position.

"A girl?" staring at Taemin.

"He's not a girl. He's a gay." the other guy said then laughed at Taemin.

"You erts! Get away from her." You felt his fierceness. He was like a real lion at that moment, ready to fight for her lioness. 

David vs.  4 Goliaths? It's impossible for him to win....

Taemin removed his wig and threw it on the ground. Key pulled you on the safe side. Taemin charg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter