The Start of Forever

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FINAL CHAPPIE~ Do leave your comments... please!please!please!

 

 

 

The sun will set soon on the horizon as you and Taemin sat on the shore waiting for it. You were resting your head on his shoulder as his arms wrapped on your waist.

This was the first time you’ve been true to your feelings for each other. His warm arms on your waist tell you that he is yours and you were his.

 

 

“Still mad at me?” Taemin whispered on your side as he rest his chin on your head.

You shook your head and said, “Nope. By the way, how did you convince them to have a surprised wedding?”

He chuckled softly, “It took time for me to convince them especially the priest. We owe them a seminar. I promised them that we’ll complete the seminar next week.”

You smiled and looked at him, “The important thing is, you’ve kept your promise to me.”

“And my promise to Junsu.” Taemin added.

Your brows wrinkled as you narrow your eyes on him, “Huh?”

“My wife is such a forgetful one now.” He flicked your forehead and you scrunch your nose on him.

 

You tried to squeeze out the memory of that day. Sure you remember the child you helped on your first official date. Junsu told you something and so did he on Taemin, but what was vivid to you was, he just whispered something on Taemin that you watched them from afar.

 

“You mean…?” Taemin shush you.

“That child is very observant. He noticed that I really really love someone who’s just so naïve and stubborn. But you know what he said? He told me not to give up on her and pursue her till the end. He knows that we will be both happy if we end up with each other.” Taemin smile as he reminisce how that little child sound so mature as he gave him a piece of advice.

“So here I am fulfilling my promises for you and for him. I’m sure I’ll regret it if I’ll let go of a girl like you.” Taemin added, sounding so sweet.

“I’m glad to hear that from you. But that was so~ cheesy” you tilt your body to turn to him and pinch his nose.

 

 

 

The sky was starting to get dark, but both of you didn’t bother.

“So Krystal was your first crush.” You mumbled.

He shot a look at you.

“But at least, I’m your first love.” You continued.

“First Love” rang like a bell on his ears, “Who told you that?” he doesn’t sound surprise nor worried, just wanting to know who spilled his secret.

“You know her besides, it doesn’t matter anymore.” You added as you wrap your arms on your knees.

“But you brought it up.” He draws his brows up on you. Then he stretched out his legs and has his hands on his lap, “Well~ have you answer your query now?”

You raised an eyebrow on him. His question sound so vague and as you can remember, you have lots of queries and which one of those?

“The gay thing~” Taemin whispered on your ear then let out a chuckle.

“Uhm~ of course. We’re married and~ you-you’ve kissed me a lot of times. That’s enough to prove that you are not a gay.” You stuttered. What is he thinking?

He leaned his head on your shoulder, “Are you sure?~” he was teasing y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter