CHAPTER 31

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin woke up the other morning. His eyes wonder inside the unfamiliar room. The last thing he remember, he was with Krystal and then everything hust clouded and he was actually digging up the inner part of his brain why was he in a hotel room.

He sat on the bed and then check his clothes that mostly womens do in dramas when they found theirselves in a room they have slept.

He pat every parts of his body and clothes and then let out his relieved sigh when he found that evrything were on their proper places.

He was silent for a while as he try to recollect the thoughts and memories of last night's unexpected encounter with his first crush.

Taemin jumped out of the bed and took out his phone from his pocket.

"Damn it!"  Taemin's eyes opped open as he saw a message on his phone that he knew he didn't make it.

"She texted her? What is she thinking? Taemin darted out of the room. He was anxious and angry at his self for letting his guard down that night.

 

 

"Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!" almost yell at his self as he ran and took a taxi outside.

 

Taemin gasped as he remembered that unwanted kiss with Krystal.

She must've seen that.

She must be hurt.

Such a stupid me.

Why Krystal?

 

He arrived at their school and ran to their locker room then changed his clothes to his reserved uniform.

Taemin was a little bit impatient that day, making concentrating on the lessons a hard thing to do. He was starting to gnaw his lips. Letting this slight of pain kill the time. As the clock tolls, every minute pass makes him grew more anxious and worried.

 

You're really stupid Taemin. You promised that you'll not let anyone hurt her, but how could you end up hurting her? If I just believed with my instinct, I will not be in this kind of situation.

 

 

 

After the long day, Taemin rushed outside to wait for you on your school grounds. Hoping that you'll listen to everything he would say. But some partof him says that he should prepare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter