CHAPTER 5 Girl's Night Out

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny called you and invited you to go out. You agreed with it remembering that you owe her an explanation about your 'runaway drama' yesterday. She didn't say where you are going instead she just said that she'll be picking you up by 5 pm.

You prepared early, wasting the rest of the hours waiting. You were so excited to tell her everything. She might have the 'wildest imagination' but she is the 'best' keeper of all your secrets, that's why you trusted her much.

At exactly 5pm she came. You wore your favorite dress thinking that your girl's night out would be fun. Until...

"COEX Mall?" you exclaimed as the two of you rode in the bus.

"What's the matter?" Sunny asked you.

You breathed heavily and said "I'll tell you later."

 

The memory of your first-not-to-be-considered-date with Taemin came back to life. For no reason, you feel nervous that any moment he'll appear in front of you like a ghost.

Sunny pulled you inside a coffeeshop."My cousin told me that they have the best coffee here." as the two of you walk and sit near at the counter.

You were looking around as if you're expecting for someone to come. Sunny stared at you "We've met here." you confessed to her.

You talked about Taemin. You told her everything, from the 'phone call' to the 'first date?', and never forgetting the 'he's beautiful' thing in describing him.

"So you're saying that he is a crossdresser?"asking you then taking a bite on her cheesecake. You nodded as you drink your cappucino. 

"Hmmm... most people connotes crossdressing with their uality, but it doesn't really mean that he is a gay." she added.

"I think you're right. There maybe something behind the crossdressing thing. I need to know it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter