CHAPTER 10 Offer

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exam week, the worst week ever after several months of your happy moments. Summer vacation is fast approaching but the excitement still doesn't sink in to you knowing that you'd be having restless nights making sure you'll pass all the exams.

Actually, you are a very good student but because of  "Taemin syndrome" you are having for several months, you're finding it difficult to focus on your lessons which often ends up to so-so results.

Because of this, you are thnking of considering Sehun's offer. Sehun is the best student in your class, actually in school and it is no doubt that he'll be the best tutor for you.

After class, you approached Sehun on the hallway. "I'm accepting your offer for one condition." you breathed heavily. Hoping that he'll agree with you.

"What is it?" he waited.

"Sunny would be with us." you continued as Sunny smiled at him.

"Okay. No problem." he agreed right away as he smile as if he knew the reason for your sudden bring-your-chapperon idea.

Just being cautious, doesn't want to boost his confidence towards you.

"See you tomorrow after class in the library." Sehun added as he walked away.

"He must be disappointed, but I think even I'm not around he'll not took advantage of you. See? Library! he didn't said in a cafe or in a restaurant or even in his house." Sunny said as she cling on you as you walk.

"Maybe you're right. He's not like that." you shrug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter