CHAPTER 22 Mask

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin was anxious the whole day, though he was totally hurt, he cannot avoid to be concern with you. Knowing that Jinyoung is so close with you already and ready to strike anytime - he cannot just stand there and watch how that annoying guy break your heart into two again. He might look like a girl but he still has a heart of a man.Taemin is not really convinced with Jinyoung's sudden "good-boy mode".

Before he went to their dance practice, he go first to the rest room for awhile. On his way, he saw a familiar face.

Jinyoung? he thought.

Jinyoung was with his other classmates, in the corner of the corridor they were having a conversation. 

"I am on my PHASE C- the finale. Get ready for my 500,000 W." teasing his friend who's wearing a cap, putting an arm on his shoulder.

"You're really a chick boy Jinyoung. Make sure you could win back your stupid ex. No yes. No money." tapping Jinyoung on his back.

"Just to be there to witness my show."

Taemin leaned against the wall, as he hid. "I'm right. It's just a pretense." as he felt the anger rumbling inside him. He hated it, thinking that you just easily fall for his trap and he was dump just like that.

 

As he walked faster, he took out his phone, thinking to give you a warning. But as he reached the gate, he froze as he remembered what you said to him...

"There's no us. You're not even my boyfriend."

Doubt and fear arouse insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter