CHAPTER 27 Confession

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hope you like this chapter....

 

 

The night is not yet over. Taemin just changed his clothes and removed the cosmetics on his face. You two decided to went up to the Rooftop garden. As the two of you reached the garden, your mouth fell open as if you just saw a paradise. It was so peaceful yet so romantic. Couples are everywhere that almost filled the whole area, making the place a lovenest for each one of you.

You looked up and saw the sky filled with glittering stars.

“Isn’t it wonderful?” he asked while he stared at the sky, like a child enjoying it.

“Ne.” you said as you walk with him and sat on a bench.

You stared at him for a moment as you find words to begin your talk.

“Gomawo oppa.” You said shyly. Tuttering your fingers and biting your lip as you looked away from him. You felt your heart skip its beats.

You heard him giggling, “Oppa? It’s your first time to call me that way.” He glacned at you as if teasing you more.

“You’re older for several months. I’m just respectful.” You defended yourself, pouting at him.

“I’m serious, thank you and I’m sorry for being stubborn.” You added, as you slowly tilt your head and look through his eyes.

 

Do my eyes playing tricks on me? Does his eyes really sparkle?you asked yourself.

 

“You’re welcome. One thing, don’t call me oppa. I don’t like it. Just stick with Taeminnie. I love it when you call that way. It’s cute.” He smiled at you, revealing more of his aegyo.

 

Aigoo~ no more aegyo please. You thought.

 

“Do you still love him?” out of the blue question.

“Huh? love who?” raising an eyebrow on him.

“Jinyoung.” He answered with bitterness in his voice and almost choked to that name.

You smiled tadly without looking, you sighed as you collect your courage to tell him your past.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter