CHAPTER 30 YOU

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taemin’s message:

                Let us meet in Club Heaven.

 

“Huh?” as your eyebrows  pulled together, confused.

“Club Heaven? this time?” as you looked on your timepice. It’s already 12:00 AM.

Quite confused but still you went there to see Taemin. Why would he want to see you in a place like that? Knowing Taemin, he’s not a type of guy who would invite a girl like you to a place that isn’t her likes nor his likes. A place where a lot of indecent acts happens.

 

“Why so urgent?” you pouted your lips as you reacehd the Club Heaven.

It’s good you are good in direction, making finding the place isn’t a hard time for you. There is something inside you that tells you to go but half of it tries to pull you away from the club. Whatever you feel right now, you just set it aside knowing it was Taemin who invited at the first place.

Club Heaven is also one of the most popular club for party people here in Seoul. You’re not doubting it as you saw the place filled with clubbers.

“How could I see him in this place? Crop.” You sighed heavily as you try to look for him on the dance floor and on the lounge.

Your lips slightly curved to a soft smile as you saw a glimpse of Taemin’s face from the VIP lounge but as you walk closer, your body stiffened as your throat began to dry. Acid on your mouth makes it drier and making the lump on your throat harder to gulp.

….

Silence. Your lips trembled. You clamped your hand on your mouth. Your body shakes. No, it is like your whole world just collapsed. Tears started falling unstoppably as you saw Taemin kissing another girl.

 

“Enjoy the night Taemin. Hope. Your. Happy.”Choking at every words. You darted out to escape from that hurtful place. It was suffocating, making breathing a hard thing to do.

Everything clouded by your thoughts, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter