CHAPTER 37 Silence

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two chapters to go... I am starting the countdown...

 

 

(EXCHANGE OF E-MAIL)

 

FIRST YEAR OF ABSENCE...

 

 

YOU: Hi! How are you now? Don't forget to eat and drink your milk. Miss you much Yeobo.

 

TAEMIN: Hi Jagiya! I'm fine and really missing you more. Next week I'll be starting my study here. I am also working in my father's company as his assistant. Don't miss me much, it's bad for your health.

 

YOU: Really? Good for you. Hey, we went to Lotte World a while ago - Sehun's treat. Guess who's the love birds? KEY AND SUN NY. LOL. Sorry if I took a week to reply on your messages. Taeminnie, Fighting!

 

TAEMIN: Whoa? Key and Sunny? I didn't expect that. I can't see their chemistry but if they are happy together, then they have my support. How's you and Sehun? Are you doing good? Study well.

 

YOU: Taemin-ah! Of course we're closer now, as friends. I am also helping him on courting one of our classmate. I think he really has a chance to that girl. Well, she'll be very lucky to have Sehun - a complete package.

 

TAEMIN: Good for him. Maybe next week MInho hyung will be flying back to Seoul. I have something for you and for your chingus, hope you'll like it.

 

YOU: We're fine here. Gifts aren't necessary, arasso? BY the way umma (YOUR MOM) went in our house and we have a barbeque party here. She's really miss you a lot and I really miss you too.

 

TAEMIN: I miss umma too and I miss you too. We'll ahve our exam week and I might took long to respond on your e-mails and by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter