CHAPTER 35 The Truth

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You can still feel the sting on your chest, maybe it is on the process of healing but the fact that you’re not still in good terms with him, that didn’t stop you from staring at your childhood photo. As if, there was something in it that pulls your eyes to look at it but you don’t even know what is it.

 

“This day was like any ordinary days.” You said to yourself as you lie down on your bed. Your body was still uninterested to move, feeling the invisible weight over your body.

 

Then, your phone rang and saw an unknown number on the screen.

 

Your forehead forms light creases as you answered the phone, “Yobosaeyo.”

“Yobosaeyo. I’m Krystal. Taemin’s friend.” A pretty voice spoke on the other line.

“Sorry but I think you dialed the wrong number.”

“Anio. We have to talk about Taemin. I know it is my fault why you two had a fight.” Her voice were slightly trembling.

Upon hearing it, you remembered what Taemin said to you last time.

 

Flashback:

 

You turned your back at him then he spoke.

 

“She’s a childhood friend and the kiss last night is unintentional. I really don’t know what I am doing that night.”

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

“I know how deeply hurt you are and I owe you an explanation.” Krystal added.

 

You wanted to hang up but your head stops you to be an emotional being instead be a rational being rather. With the details she has said to you, without wasting your time, you prepare for your face off.

 

 

In a coffee shop nearby your house is where she decided you to meet her up and as soon as you walked in, you saw her in simple casual clothing which was very different from what you saw last time in the club.

As you walk closer to her, you gulped as you clear your throat as you felt a slight of envy towards her.

You took your seat then she smiled at you. You tried to smile back but it came out to be a tad smile.

 

 

“I wanted to clear things up once and for all.” She said in a very distinct tone.

You looked up at her and said, “Start your story, I’ll try to listen.”

 

 

“Taemin has been framed up. Believe him…”

 

You cut her out as you let out a sigh.

“Framed up by who?” raising an eyebrow.

“Jinyoung, your ex-boyfriend.” She answered. Your eyes widened upon hearing Jinyoung’s name.

“H-how d-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter