CHAPTER 33 Childhood Love

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs. Lee was on her way to a coffee shop to meet you up. She called you this morning, asking if you could have a small talk with her. Of course, you agreed with her she’s not involved with anything that deals with the scene with Taemin.

While she’s on her way, she remembered Taemin last night. The first time she saw his son crying because of a girl – because of you.

 

Flashback

As soon as Taemin arrived at home, he walked upstairs and seated on his bed. He was soaking wet, water dripping from his hair and tears rolling down his cheeks.

Mrs. Lee saw the wet floor heading to Taemin’s room so she rushed on his room to checked him.

 

“Taemin, you’ll get sick. Change your clothes now. Palli!” pulling him up but Temin won’t move. He’s so weak, so drained, so down that he can’t even pull his self up for all he knows he broke the girl of his life’s heart.

“She cannot forgive me. I hurt her. It’s my fault.” He said in a low trembling voice.

He’s broken; broken inside and out.

“Come on Taemin, go change your clothes. Take a bath first then I’ll bring you a hot milk.” she walked down, leaving Taemin on his room.

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

On the coffee shop..

 

You seated near at the glass door, so she could easily see you when she arrive. You have a hint of what you’ll  talk about and maybe she’ll try to convince you to forgive hier son.

After 10 minutes, Mrs. Lee came with a paper bag in hand. She sat down then without a word she brought out a photo album from the paper bag. It was the photo album, you are forbidden to see.

“Take a look at it first.” She gave to you the album.

“But, he said that was a top secret thingie that I am not allowed to look at it.” You said but she insist it.

You took the album and opened it. It was a collection of Taemin’s pictures recently. You look at his mother but she just nod at you as if telling you to proceed. Then  you saw the card you’ve given him, like it serves as a divider.

So, you turned the next page.

 

These are the photos of our first date; in zoo and in the park. You thought.

 

You flip a page again and saw unfamiliar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter