CHAPTER 16 Happy Birthday Taemin!

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You trace your lips with your forefinger as you look yourself in the mirror. Biting your lips, tasting the sweet memories of that first unexpected kiss. Remembering what he said: "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. But... I mean it."

...............SILENCE.................

"But I mean it? He really mean it?" having a monologue inside the bathroom.

 

You rolled, tripped and curled in a ball on your bed as you shake away the picture of the kissing scene in your head.

"Grr.. that stickboy. Why are you doing this to me?" You lied down and covered your face with your pillow. Then your phone rang. You took it on your side drawer and answer it.

"Yoboseyeo."

"Yoboseyeo. I'm Taemin's mother."

As soon as you heard it, you jumped out from your bed.

"Umma, what can I do for you?"

TAKE NOTE: She requested you to call her UMMA... from now on.

 

"Taemin's birthday is on 18. Can you come in our house that day?" with her most pleasing voice.

 With no doubt, "Ne, umma. I would come."

"Kamsamnida. Thank you my dear." as she ended up the call.

 

"Taemin's birthday? I should give that brat a gift. But, what can I give him?"

There are few more days for you to decide for the gift but you're not creative enough to do any craft you like to give him. Actually, your drawing or your art per se is the worst.

 

Your list:

Knit a scarf..................... X Bake cookies................. X Buy clothes .................... X Make a card ................... / (simplest that you can do)

 

You took your pens, coloring materials, magazine and a card board.

"Simples

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter