CHAPTER 9 Sweetest Smile

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already the middle of the day and still, both of your energy are on the extremes and you're off to your next destination - in the park.

You rented bicycles that was his idea but not a good thing for you, especially you don't know how to ride it. You don't want to turn him down so you just climb on it and pretend that you are a pro, but still awkward.

"Hahahaha..." a loud laugh boomed.

He is laughing? asking yourself.

You stared at him as he walk closer to help you out.

"I'll teach you first. Don't worry, I'm good at it." he smiled at you, assuring that you are in good hands.

First he rode in his bike for a demonstration, then gave you pointers to remember for a beginner. With his teaching antics, you can't avoid to be amused as he speak.

"I've tried this before but hated it right away when I fell from it once." you confessed as you bit your lip trying to balance yourself in the bicycle.

"You failed once, then you gave up already? That's not what I'm expecting from you." he said as he give you a hand. Being careful not to make you fall from it again.

"I've also stumbled and fell from it several times. But I know, from the scars and bruises I got from it... I'll be good at it soon..." not finishing his words, he let go of you all of a sudden.

Astounded by his actions, with your quick reflexes you'd be able to balance yourself slowly, still wobbling.

"You're improving!" as he cheer for you. You tried to look around but you are loosing your balance, you wobble.

"Wah!..." you shouted as you completely tripped over. He rushed to your side. He helped you to stand up. You can see to his face how worried he is. Luckily, no bruise or cuts or even abrasions on any part of your body that relieved him a bit.

Even after the accident, Taemin is still holding your hand, clasped tightly as you walked in the park.

He was silent for a while then out of the blue he said, "I'm sorry. You got hurt because of me." as he faced you, guilt shown in his face.

You hold his hand in both hands, "There's nothing to be sorry about. Don't feel bad for it." trying to coax him with your words.

"Let's go." pulled him toward the ice cream cart.

On a bench, you saw a little boy crying alone. You both hurried to the child, very much concern on him. You stared at him. With his body features, he must be in 5-6 years old, his wide eyes widely staring at you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter