CHAPTER 4 The Chase

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you got home after the date, if it was a date to be considered? You were so exhausted although you haven't done anything. But as you remembered his beautiful face, you cannot hide the envy you felt. Femininity overflows his body. But there's something strange you felt just now. Imagining if he wasn't wearing a dress and make-up, your blood rushed through your cheeks making you blush. Never as red when you are with your ex-boyfriend - Jinyoung.

Jinyoung is really a heartthrob that's why lots of girls hated you much when you are still his GF. He's just studying next to your school and because of that you have a running-like-a-cheetah-habit to go home making sure you will not have a chance to see him.

Even at the middle of the classes your mind still floats, unable to concentrate and even talk to people clearly.

"Hey, you're thinking of something. What is that?" Sunny asked you as she cupped her chin in front of you.

"Taemin." you answered her bluntly.

"Is that the guy you are talking about? Is he cute? Is he tall? Is he..." you interrupted her before she babbles you with her questions.

"He's beautiful. Beautiful than me." you broke out then faint on your table.

Sunny raised an eyebrow showing her confusion. "Is he a gay?" Sunny jumped in a conclusion.

You are not sure about the gay-thing so you answered her " I don't know. I don't know." as you shook your head slowly.

 

You are about to go home together with Sunny when you heard someone calling your name.

You turned around and saw your persistent classmate - co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter