CHAPTER 7 For Formality's Sake

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still shocked and preoccupied, you didn't  attend your class avoiding more mishaps to happen. But your parents asked you to prepare yourself and wear your most beautiful dress.

Why? You asked yourself.

Inside the car, you asked your father as he drives, "Appa, where are we going?" bit nervous of what he will say.

"Lee's residence. For you to meet their family formally." answered in distinct tone.

You raised an eyebrow on the idea that you are the one who is gonna visit the guy's house. For you, it would be more appropriate for the guy to visit you in your house. You fold your arms and wait till you reach their house.

After 30 minutes, you reached their house. Your mouth fell open as you saw their house. Never imagined that their house would look like this. As you entered, you will see first the mini greenhouse filled with different ornamental palnts on the left side as you walk on a wooden bridge to reach the main door. The best thing about their house is the glass walls you've only seen in movies. How about the privacy? you thought.

 

  

[A]: looks like this...hehehe. But not exactly like this.

An old man opened the door for you and saw their family. Composing of his mother, his father, and his older brother but someone's  missing. You've sitted in the long white couch in their living room together with your family.

"Where is Taemin?" your father asked.

"He's upstairs, don't worry." his father assured you.

"By the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter