CHAPTER 23 Stubborn

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stubborn and firm, you stick with your decision to watch his gig again. But you were surprise as you reach the place he was telling you.

"Club Answer?" glancing the facade of the unknown club. Your not a party girl so how would you know this type of place.

As soon as you saw the in's and out's of the clubbers from it, you're bit hesitant to enter. Then Jinyoung came out, giving you a warm smile.

"Annyong. Let's go." as he put his arm on your shoulder and walked to the entrance.

"Ahm~ are you sure we're allowed here?" you bit your lower lip and glowered at him. You heard him chuckling.

"Relax, it's okay. We know the owner of this club. Come on." a little pushy on you.

 

 

You entered the club. It was electronically modernized which fits the current generation nowadays with upbeating music which makes the crowd gone wild in the dance floor - not used with the loud music, almost cover your ears.

"This is one of the famous club in Seoul. I'm so excited to perform here." he said as he smile at his self in excitement.

 

On the corner, you saw his other bandmates.

"Annyong." you greeted. They smile at you, sitting on a couch.

"Annyong." greeted you back in unison. You sit down just in front of them with Jinyoung on your side.

"Are you ready? They've been waiting for you." the drummer said while playing eith his drumstick.

"Of course. Limelight ~ here we go." Jinyoung answered. He stood up and exhaled, then tap your shoulder.

"Just sit back and relax."

"Okay." you smiled at him as he go with his bandmates and assemble theirselves on the stage.

 

All the instruments are already tuned at their best. Keyboardist; drumme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter