CHAPTER 17 O.M.G.

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You helped Taemin's mother in putting the foods in the dining table. Being careful in handling each of it, making sure you wouldn't mess Taemin's birthday.

After awhile, everything's settled. The only one missing is the birthday boy.

"Dear, can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Could you call him down?" smiling at you.

"Sure." as you stride and took your gift for him.

It would be better if I'll give it to him earlier. At least I could save myself from shame. You thought as you went up the stair.

It was your first time to be in their second floor. Still amazed with the contemporary theme with a classical touch.

Oopsie... Dang! Where is his room? Pushing your forehead with your palm.

You stopped on the aisle as you heard a familliar song from a room on your right.

Is that Yiruma's River flows in you? That must be his room.

Tiptoeing, as if you're avoiding to make any sound. Raising an eyebrow on yourself.

 

As you reach the front door, you're a bit hesitant but still you knocked on his door.

Almost knocked Taemin's forehead as he opened it...

 

Ding!... Dong!

 

"I didn't see anything! I didn't! I swear." as you cover your eyes, your voice squeeking - surprised with his bare body.

 

Forgive me for I have sinned....

 

"Don't overreact." as he pulled you in his room.

You glanced at his lower body and saw that he is already wearing a khaki pants. Relieved that you didn't saw any censored thing. 

 

Phew!

 

"Sorry." rolling your eyes.

"Ahm..just sit on my bed. Sorry, don't have a couch here." as he ran his fingers on his hair,droplets of water still dripping from his hair tips.

As he ransack his closet for a clothe. You waited on his bed, slightly bouncing checking its comfortability. Avoiding the temptation on looking his half- body, you glanced around his room.

Different wooden airplane models were hanging on the ceiling, a bookshelf collection of manga/manhwa series and another shelf for action figures from animes to marvel heroes - a typical boy's room.

"Nice room." you compliment him, your heart still racing but you ignored it.

"Thanks." as he took his red Pororo shirt, clinging on his arm.

 

 

He stopped, eyeing the big red envelope lying beside you.

"Is that for me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter