CHAPTER 3 The Reason

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You have no choice but to leave. You tripped as you walked away from the table and heard a low chuckling but you ignored it.

Taemin stayed and waited for his milk tea. He knows that this would happen. Who else's willing to marry him? He already received tons of rejection from his father and hyung and he is starting to be used with it.

He cupped his chin as he stare on the glass wall of the coffeeshop. Then a girl arrived with his order. He smiled at her then the girl blushed.

Blushed? He asked to his self wandering.

He drink his milk tea as he remembered their fathers' conversation.

-----------------------

"We've been friends since Grade school and entered the military service together. So, maybe it is not hard to ask you a favor." his father started the talk.

"What is it?" your father asked.

"Let my son marry your daughter." bursted.

"Minho?"

"No. The younger one, Taemin."

"But, he's... he's a..."

"Yes, he is. But if he will marry your daughter he might end up his crossdressing thing. Just seeing him, HURTS MY PRIDE AS HIS FATHER." his father shook his head in disdain.

"I cannot just say yes. I have to talk with my daughter first. I have to think about it."

---------------------------------------

His eyes felt heavy, so before his mascara mess his face. He grabbed his shoulder bag the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter