CHAPTER 6 Meet the Ex Boyfriend

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School again. Your life as a student  seemed so monotonous until Taemin came. He's like a strawberry syrup added in a plain sundae... adding more flavor in your life. That's what he is. Sweet and irresistible...

 

During break, you took your phone and texted Taemin. You're not so sure about this but it's just a try. Just a try.

 

YOUR MESSAGE:

Let's meet on a cafe on the corner of your school. 5 pm. Please come.

 

You've waited for his reply, a call or a message, assuring you that he would come. His silence made you a little bit anxious even during the classes.

The class has ended but no response from him. But you're still eager to talk to him. With or without his response, you'll go  to the cafe. Still hoping that you would see Taemin, sitting and waiting for you.

Sehun approached you on your way. He asked you for a date, but you said "I'm sorry, I have something to do. Maybe next time." As you walked away.

Your 'NEXT TIME' is undetermined, no timeframe...hopeless for him. You don't want to turn him down but you have no choice.

 

In the cafe, no presence of Taemin but you still waited. You just ordered a cappucino, and drink it in little amount until Taemin comes. It's only 4:45 pm and there's 15 minutes more to wait.

 

10 minutes..............................................................................................

 

4 minutes...........................................................

 

1 minute left. You lowered your head as you drink your cappucino when you heard the chair in front of you moved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter