CHAPTER 8 First Date

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waiting for several days makes you restless for your upcoming date. You didn't even told it to Sunny, making sure that everything would be fine.

You woke up early to prepare some snacks to bring. You don't want a date on mall, and he agreed with it too. Reminded him that you are a simple girl with simple wants. So, he recommended you a nature hopping and you definitely said yes with it. Thinking that it would be the best place for you to spend time with him.

 

Exactly 8 am, he came with a not so typical sport bike. You narrowed your eyes seeing him riding on it.

Sport bike- masculine; Taemin- feminine...you thought.

You're not a sport bike enthusiast but you know it's not an ordinary vehicle you can see on the street. With its sleek black beauty and timeless style, you can say that it is a Ducati Sport 1000.

[A]: This is the Ducati Sport 1000, imagine Taemin riding it.. How cool.

 

 

 

"We'll ride on this?" you asked him. You never tried riding on a bike like this, ever in your life and thinking that it was an accident-prone vehicle.

Ignoring your complain, he gave you the helmet as he wore his and climb on it.

"Trust me, just don't panic. If you'll do, we'll die." trying to threaten you with his glare. You chuckled instead of feeling threatened.

"You' re not good at it." as you climbed over. He grabbed your hands and lock your arms on his waist. Your hands were cold and you know what it means - you're defintitely nervous.

You lean on his back, feeling the heat of his body. He started the engine, you locked your arms tighter on him, oblivious of what he'll think. He just said, "Just relax." assuring you with his soft voice.

Knowinig that your first destination

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter