CHAPTER 13 Pain

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho parked his Ducati, leaving Taemin outside the gate. 

"Wait here, I'll just check if it's safe for you to get in." Minho said as he walked toward the main door.

Taemin swang his bag on his shoulder, avoiding his brother's eyes. After a few minutes, Minho came back giving Taemin a signal to get in. Taemin entered the gate, slowly and carefully, making sure he wouldn't make any noise. It's almost 11 pm, so Taemin thought his parents are already asleep. He knew his father wouldn't llike to see him in cross dressed. Taemin feels the stinging pain all over his body, making walking a hard time for him.

He stopped and looked up as he saw his father in front of him. Deep creases in his forehead formed with his teeth clenched in anger. Taemin breathed deeply, trembling, "Appa."

A strong slap landed on Taemin's face. Minho hurried, pulling his father's arms.

"You're a shame! You're depriving the name of our family!" crumpling his collar, slightly choking him.

Taemin can hear the rumbling of his father's chest, the loathe of his father in to him. He just looked down as he bit his lower lip, trying to press down his emotions.

"Whatever you do reflects on me." his words were intense and rumbling in anger.

Taemin with blank face removed his father's grip on his collar and walked away from him. Minho held back his father, "Appa, enough."

But his father struggled and followed Taemin in the living room. His father yanked Taemin, making him face to him. Taemin stood still, looking at his father straightly. His father pulled his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter