CHAPTER 14 Operation Taemin

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were restless from what happened last night. You were so anxious and eager to see him and check if he was okay, although you already know the answer. So, you waited  for Taemin outside the school. You're not even bothered if Jinyoung would saw you or not. As long as it was for Taemin, you'll do it. You stood at the gate and waited for him but he never showed up.

Everyday, waiting for him became a part of your daily routine but a week later, you still haven't seen him. So, one time you approached his guy classmate, the nerdy looking one - hoping that you were right.

"Excuse me, do you know Taemin?"

"Ne, he's my classmate. Why?"

"Is he attending your classes, I haven't seen him for a week." you said.

"Nope. We haven't seen him either."

"Do you know why?" you demanded.

"I don't know. Neither of us doesn't know. We called him but he didn't answer it."

"Is that so? Okay, thank you." you said, disappointed.

 

Last option - go to their house. You went home just to pack some snacks in case of emergency. Your alibi - Pajama party in Sunny's house, sounds convincing to them.

You waited outside, just in front of Taemin's room, you guess.

Every 10 minutes you would take a glance on his window, but still no show of him.

It's already 10 pm, and your stomach is rumbling and aching. So, you took out your snacks and eat them. You lean on the wall and sitted on the side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter