CHAPTER 36 The Promise

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You took a taxi right away, hoping that you can still catch him up, hoping that it is not yet too late for you to see him.

 

 

Not this time. This will not be the last time. Don’t go please, I’m sorry. You thought, as you impatiently gnaw your lip.

 

 

You dialed Sunny’s number hoping that she can help you.

 

“Sunny, he’s flying to New York. I’m on my way to airport.” You try to suppress the growing anxiety inside you.

“Relax. I’ll just see you in Incheon Airport.”

 

 

 

“Taemin let’s go. We’ll be late for our flight.” His father said as he pat his son’s drawn down shoulder and then walks towards the departure area.

Taemin stood near at the information desk, as if bit hesitant to pursue his decision. Is he really going to leave you this way? Will he not regret his decision? How would you feel? Will you still be mad at him when he came back? Questions that's running on his head, makes him doubt his self.

 

 

 

 

As you arrive at the airport, your legs moves right away as you try to look for him. Your knees are a little bit shaky but you didn’t care as long as you can move it, you’ll still look for him.

You ran around the airport, hoping you’ll see a glimpse of him.

The airport was filled with people coming in and out, making looking for him a hard time for you. Then you saw Sunny, Sehun and Key near at the waiting area.

You ran towards them even you are surprised to see the two boys, remembering you only called Sunny.

“Have you seen him?” Sunny asked.

“Of course she hasn’t, if she saw him then Taemin would be with her.” Key interferes. Sunny smirk at him, you wanted to laugh at them but it’s not necessary for now.

“Let’s find him by two’s. Let’s go.” Sehun suggested. Sehun went with you while Sunny is with her new “BEAST FRIEND” – Key.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry we’ll gonna find him, we still have fifteen minutes left. Have you tried calling him?” Sehun asked you, looking down at you. He can see how hopeful you are .You shook your head but you’re still not losing hope. Then, you received a message. You stopped and read it.

 

He’s here in the departure area. We think he’s waiting for you.

 

Sunny

 

 

As soon as you read it, you went to the place Sunny texted you, and somehow that message enlightened you a bit.

 

 

Then, your body stiffened as you saw him standing there as if he was really waiting for you. Ten meters away from him; you’re just ten meters away from him. Your whole body trembles as it jams along your heart beat. Your body reacts so weird that time that you can't even describe how you really feel.

 

Is this the way a person feels if someone you love is going to leave you?

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter