CHAPTER 28 The Plan

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Short update guys... but this chapie is sooooo important.....

 

 

You were blankly staring on your ceiling as you remember what he said – I’ll be your everything. It keeps on playing on your head like a broken record.

“Does that mean, he has feelings for me?” you cuddled your tiger stuff toy as you lamely lied on your bed.

“But he’s not still admitting it. Please don’t be a coward now Taemin.” You said.

“What did I just said?” you jumped out from your bed and face yourself on the mirror as you catch your chest as if your heart wanted to jump out from it.

“What’s happening to me? Am I really falling in love with him?” you bit your lip in confusion.

You stared at yourself for a moment then you remembered your pictures. You sat down on the edge of your bed as you took underneath your bed a leather box. In it are your pictures with Taemin during your first official date and the latest are during the crossdressing contest. You pick and stare each of it as the memories flashback on your head.

“Maybe Junsu is right. I’ll be happy with him."

 

 

 

Yes, you are officially in love with the CROSSDRESSER STICKBOY TAEMIN.

 

 

 

 

In Jinyoung’s apartment, everything is a mess. He is not yet over with his confrontation with Taemin. He felt that his ego was kicked and torn in front of him that night.

Alone i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter