CHAPTER 20 Friendship

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]: Hehehe...sorry for the super duper late update... 

 

 

After the showdown yesterday, Sehun changed a little bit. He greets and smiles at you but not as lively as before. So after lunch you confronted him in the field. You sat on the bench.

 

"What did you dealt with yesterday?" you asked Sehun demandingly.

"It was a gentlemen's agreement. You have nothing to worry. Mmm... by the way, what are you gonna say to me yesterday before the showdown?" sidetracking you as he take a sip to his orange juice.

You let out a heavy sigh first then, " How did you know our relationship?" faltering.

 

There was silence...

 

Sehun chuckled silently, "I have a retentive memory, remember? And, I just trusted my hunch. Boys are boys. I also know when a girl I like, likes somebody else. Not  only girls can sense connections between two people. Remember that." as he winked at you with a smile on his face.

 

Lunch break is over but Sehun keeps on answering you far from what you needed - haven't extracterd ant\ything from him.

So, during the class you thought of everything he said a while ago. Then, you remembered the day he asked you to walk with you and left them to cahse Taemin. Another one, when Taemin came to your tabvle when you are with him in a restaurant.

Aish... Pabo...

"I'm too insensitive."  as you murmured to yourself. You did not expe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter