CHAPTER 21 Friends?

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update....

 

It is not impossible for you to give Jinyoung another chance for your friendship but as you thought of Taemin, you felt that this would offend him a bit but he shouldn't feel that way 'coz Jinyoung is not a threat - you assure that. But in some way, you're not feeling well with the sudden good boy mode of Jinyoung, you wonder why.

 

For a week, Jinyoung has been so close with you and even Sunny was totally surprised with your decision especially with Jinyoung. 

You went out with him again and he always pays for your bill which is very unusual for him to do. You also went to their gigs and watch him sing and being cheered by a lot of girls - still a hearthrob.

Your sudden closeness alarmed you. Friends! Friends! as you remind yourself - setting a boundary.

 

On the following week, Jinyoung invited you again for their gig. He waited for you outside the school with a guitar slinged on his shoulder.

"Hi!" you greeted him. Jinyoung smiled tadly as he eye Sunny on your side.

"Well, I thought of inviting her as well. We'll be having our overnight in my house after. Is it okay with you?" with puppy-dog eyes.

"Yes. What else can I do?" as Jinyoung agreed with you. 

Sunny rolled her eyes as she whispered something to your ear "He's really getting on my nerves."

You pouted your lips on her, "Please, for me." and pinch her on her cheeks.

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter