CHAPTER 1 Arrangement

Q:Adam or Eve?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Marriage?" you asked violently to your father, dropping your chopsticks on the dining table. You shook your head and stood right away. Your parents remained silent, as if trying to find the right words to explain the sudden arranged marriage between you and your future husband.

"He's a son of my childhood friend. I'm sure he'll be good for you." trying to soothe you in his simple description of your future disaster.

"Umma, appa. I'm sorry but I think I have to go." you sling your bag on your shoulder and leaving your food half-eaten. You already lost your appetite and forced to go to school with your stomach aching.

Just thinking of the word marriage already makes your stomach be filled with thousands of butterflies flying all at the same time. Recalling your past relationship makes your feelings worst. The thought that it would last...talking about your future together... and the worst dream that already became a nightmare is...to be married with him. That you know it would never-ever happened.

"You'll be married?" Sunny asked you in a great surprise. Showing her full smile with her eyes glittering in excitement. You hate so much seeing her like that because you know how her brain works out. 

Remember... Creative minds are rarely tidy...

You pinched her cheeks hard enough that make her twitched from her seat.

"Aw..that hurts." touching her face and took out her mirror checking her cheeks.

"Sunny. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter