Reality

EXO-G *{SM New Girl Group}*

 

“Now this is what everyone has been waiting for! Please welcome Donghae, Kangin, and Kyuhyun!” The lively TV host introduced the show's special guests.

 

The studio exploded with cheers and claps as the three handsome men walked to the stage and took a seat next to the host.

 

“Hello and thank you for inviting us here today.” Kangin smiled and bowed politely. Donghae and Kyuhyun did the same.

 

After talking a bit about the up coming Super Show, Kangin’s return from the military, and the group’s future activities, the host finally brought up one of the most anticipated topics.

 

“The news about you three being the managers of a new S.M. group has been all over the internet lately. What can you say about your group?”

 

“Well, as everyone knows, EXO-G is a sub unit of Planet EXO, which originally had two other male sub groups.” Donghae explained carefully. “Their debut is just in a couple of weeks so I hope everyone will look forward to it.”

 

“What exactly is the group’s concept?” The host asked.

 

“As soon as you meet the girls you will notice that the whole ‘cute and bubbly’ concept is just not them. Their characters are very…strong. To say the least.” Kyuhyun chuckled and the other two laughed as well, as if they were sharing some sort of inside joke.

 

“They definitely sound like a unique group of girls.” The host smiled at the audience. “How is their relationship with the other two EXO groups? Do they get along well?”

 

“Of course!” Kangin assured without hesitation. “They are really close friends.”

 

“Is that true, Donghae?”

 

“It’s just like Kangin said. They really are like brothers and sister. There isn’t a single day were you won’t see them hanging around the building laughing and joking around.”

 

-Back at the S.M. building-

 

“GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!” Jae shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

“Oh yeah? Why don’t you make me?” Suho from EXO-K took a daring step forward.

 

“You guys were late so we get the practice room. Rules are rules.” Hannah smiled cheekily at the six EXO-K boys who stood angrily in front of her.

 

“Dude, we were like five minutes late!” D.O. pointed at his wristwatch.

 

“Well, ‘dude’, that is still being late.” Lexx pointed out with a mocking expression.

 

“Who said the little kids could in?” Sehun scoffed.

 

“Funny, last time I checked we you were only one year older than me.” Lexx responded.

 

“Seriously, how stupid can you guys get?” Kiko rolled her eyes. She stood behind the other three girls with her headphones on.

 

“You freaks are driving me crazy.” Baekhyun pulled his own hair with frustration.

 

Excuse me?! Who the hell do you think you’re calling freaks?” Kiko took her headphones off and glared at the boy menacingly.

 

“Bring it then.” Baekhyun taunted.

 

These fighting scenes were common in the S.M. building, especially between EXO-K and EXO-G. Even though EXO-M got along better with the other boys, they had no problems with the girls. The Chinese sub group simply avoided most of the confrontations.

 

“Calm down, Kiko.” Yujin appeared on the door with a flyer held between her fingers. She calmly walked in and shoved the paper on Kai’s crossed arms.

 

“What is this.” He asked bluntly.

 

“A notice from the President.” Yujin smirked triumphantly. “According to the higher ups this is OUR practice room and OUR practice time. So would you mind leaving?”

 

“You tell em’ boss.” Lexx jumped excitedly behind Yujin.

 

“If you weren’t about to so badly at your little debut we wouldn’t let this go so easily.” Suho grunted. Then he turned around and left. The other five boys shot the girls ugly looks before turning around and following their leader.

 

“How scary.” Hannah commented as soon as EXO-K was gone.

 

“Forget about it. We have practice right now.” Kiko patted her friend on the back and positioned herself in her spot.

 

“Lets start.” Yujin the stereo and their debut practice began.

 

After six straight hours of dancing and singing, the girls had no energy left. They called it a day and began to pick up their things so they could leave quickly.

“It’s 8:00 P.M.” Hannah looked at her watch. “What are you guys doing later? Wanna grab some dinner?” She asked with big puppy eyes.

 

“Sorry. I already made plans with Jonghyun.” Jae announced. Jonghyun was Jae's best friend, and Hannah knew that she wouldn't cancel her plans with him even if she was paid to do it.

 

“I think I’ll just go back to the dorm and pass out.” Kiko shrugged, not very interested in going out that night.

 

“Kyuhyun is buying me dinner tonight.” Yuji smiled.

 

“How lucky of you to have such a nice boyfriend.” Lex sighed. “Oh, but Henry, Amber, and I are going to the movies. Wanna tag along?”

 

“Yay!” Hannah jumped on her feet and hugged the maknae tightly.

 

“Okay, okay, you can let go now.” Lexx pushed her away, not being too fond of physical contact.

 

After they had everything packed, everyone went their own ways. Kiko was the last one to leave, so she turned off the lights and locked the room as the rules indicated.

 

She walked through the hallways of the building with her headphones on and her bag hanging from one of her shoulders. Kiko always radiated some sort of indifferent aura, which made her a bit hard to approach. Not to mention her repulsion towards ‘aegyo’ and ‘fluffy’ things and her indisposition to wearing girly clothes. But she didn’t mind, as long as her real friends stayed with her everything was fine. She yawned without covering and scratched her head.

 

‘Maybe I’ll take the shortcut to the dorm. I’m so tired that-‘

 

But her thoughts were interrupted when she saw Baekhyun sitting by himself at the end of the hallway, exactly were Kiko was planning to walk through. She thought those EXO-K guys were stuck up brats who thought they were the best thing that has ever walked through this earth. She didn’t want to have to talk to him, but she didn’t wanted to look as if she was running away, either.

 

‘Just walk past him, Kiko. You’re invisible; he can’t see you. You’re a ninja. You’re like the wind. You-‘

 

“Yo, tomboy.” Baekhyun called as she walked in front of him. Kiko just sighed and kept walking.

 

“Are you ignoring me?!” Baekhyun half shouted. “If you keep ignoring me, I’ll publish that picture of you wearing your ugly glasses so the whole world can see.”

 

Kiko froze on the spot and turned around slowly. She hated whenever he used the glasses card on her.

 

“What.” She replied flatly, knowing that she had no way out of this one.

 

“I’m hungry.” He whined.

 

“I couldn’t care less.” Kiko answered coldly. “I’m not spending any of my money on you.”

 

“Pfft, as if I ever wanted to be seen eating with you.” He laughed. “I’m waiting for the other members and then we’ll go to dinner.”

 

“Then why the heck are you calling me for?!” She snapped. This son of a...

 

“Dunno. I guess annoying you is kind of my hobby.” He said nonchalantly. As he spoke his stomach grumbled causing his face to turn a shade of pink.

 

Kiki rolled her eyes and reached into her backpack. Baekhyun stared at her as she pulled out a chocolate bar she had been saving for later. She closed her bag again and tossed the chocolate at Baekhyun’s lap.

 

“Make sure not to eat the wrapper.” She said as she walked past him and headed for the elevator.

 

Baekhyun stared at her as she walked away. The truth is that he didn’t really liked Kiko very much. Hell, he didn’t like anyone in EXO-G.

 

Why is she giving me this crap for?’ He walked to the closest trash bin and was ready to throw the candy bar away. Oddly enough, something stopped him. He stood there for a little while thinking of what to do. Eventually, he dismissed the idea of dumping the chocolate and instead he slipped it into his pocket.

 

‘I guess I’ll just save it for later’