Party

EXO-G *{SM New Girl Group}*

 

“Hannah!” Lexx shouted all the way from the living room. “What in the world is taking you so long?”

 

“Patience, girls.” Hannah replied. “Beauty takes time. Do you know how many cute guys will be in that party?”

 

“We’re going to Eunhyuk’s party, not to meet the queen of England.” Kiko added as she pulled down her skirt for the thousandth time. She would have gone with her usual jeans and shirt, but Jae and Hannah said that they would kill her before she is seen in public wearing that ‘hobo’s disguise’, as they called it. She was now stuck in a tight black mini dress with long sleeves and practically no back at all.

 

“Okay, fine!” Hannah walked out of the bathroom with perfectly done make up and hair. “So? How do I look?” She asked as she modeled her red one-shoulder dress and unbelievably high heels.

 

“The same as always.” Jae rolled her eyes. Yujin had picked a blue high-waist mini skirt for her and matched it with a white silk shirt.

 

“So I look perfect then?” Hannah smiled satisfactorily and hurried to grab her clutch bag. She stopped for a second to take a look at Lexx’s outfit. “Damn girl. You don’t look sixteen in that dress.”

 

Lexx was wearing an electric blue mini dress with short sleeves and plunging back cleavage. She had unexpectedly long legs, which she enhanced with skin colored heels.

 

“Oh just shut up and lets go.” Lexx grabbed her bag and headed for the door. “Yujin is already waiting in the car downstairs.”

 

Eunhyuk’s parties were famous in the idol world, only second to G-Dragon’s. They were usually filled with not only singers, but also renowned actors, models, and important producers. It was the place to see and be seen.

 

“For a second I thought you guys wouldn’t be coming at all.” Yujin said as the other four members climbed on the car.

 

“Sorry about that. Hannah was putting on her second face.” Kiko teased.

 

“Haters gonna hate.” Hannah said in a sing-sang voice.

 

“Is Kyuhyun going to meet you there?” Jae asked the leader.

 

“Yeah.” She nodded. “He had to be there earlier because of Eunhyuk.”

 

“Lets hurry then. Who are we to separate the perfect couple?” Lexx smiled.

 

Eunhyuk had booked one of the hottest clubs in Seoul just for his party. Everyone with an invitation could enter, even the minors. The line of cars to enter the party started from blocks away and you could hear the loud music all the way from the start. It took the girls half an hour to reach the entrance and be able to enter the club.

 

“This. Is. AMAZING!” Hannah shrieked as she felt the overwhelming party atmosphere. 

 

“This one is waaay better than the one last year.” Jae commented. She already had a cocktail in one hand.

 

“Wanna go dancing?” Lexx suggested. Her petite body was already swaying along the beat of the music.

 

“You girls go first. I’m going to go find Kyuhyun.” Yujin said.

 

“Don’t take too long, okay?” Kiko told her before they disappeared into the packed dance floor.

 

Yujin struggled to walk among the sea of people and find her boyfriend at the same time. She knew he had to be somewhere near the stage but had no idea how to get there.

 

“Yujin? Is that you?!” She felt a strong hand wrap around her wrist.

 

“Taecyeon?”

 

“Oh my God! It’s been ages!” The handsome member of 2PM smiled broadly.

 

“Yeah…” Yujin smiled awkwardly. He was the last person she wanted to meet in here. “Um, I really have to go now. I’ll see you around.”

 

“Wait!” Taecyeon refused to let go of her arm. “Why do you want to leave so fast? I was hoping to meet you here so badly.”

 

“Look, Taec-“

 

“Please stay with me a little longer, Yu.” He pleaded. Yujin felt a tinge of pain as she heard him call her by her old nickname.

 

“I have a boyfriend now.” She spurted, desperate to find a way out.

 

“You what?” Taecyeon frowned.

 

“Yeah. And I need to go find him.”

 

“No!” Taecyeon shouted. “You can’t! Stay with me, Yujin. You know we are meant to be together.”

 

“You cheated on me!” Yujin bellowed at him. She immediately regretted mentioning that because now the memories were beginning to come back. “Just let me go, Taecyeon. We are strangers now.”

 

“We are not strangers, Yu.” He pulled her closer. She could feel his strong heart beating against her chest. “You still love me and you know that.”

 

“I don’t!” She tried to shove him away but he was just too strong.

 

“What the hell is going on here?”

 

Yujin’s heart fell as she heard the familiar voice of her boyfriend.

 

“Kyu!” She stared at him, trying even harder to get away from Taecyeon.

 

“I said,” Kyuhyun’s eyes turned dark and cold. “What is going on here?”

 

“This is a misunderstanding!” Yujin tried to explain. “He appeared all of a sudden and-“

 

“Let go of her you !” Kyuhyun walked to Taecyeon and shoved him back, hard.

 

“So you are the boyfriend?” Taecyeon smirked. “You are nothing but a piece of trash, Cho Kyuhyun. Yujin is way out of your league.”

 

“You son of a-“ Kyuhyun tried to jump on him one more time, but Yujin got in the way.

 

“Kyu, stop this.” She told him. “Nothing happened. Lets just walk away.”

 

Kyuhyun looked at her for a moment before relaxing his muscles.

 

“Fine.” He grabbed her hand and started to pull her away. “He is not worth it, but if he keeps messing around I'll have Eunhyuk kick his out of here.”

 

“You will learn to know your place, Kyuhyun. I am the only one for Yujin!” Taecyeon shouted as the couple walked away.

 

======================================================================================================

 

“Guys, please save me.” Baekhyun hid behind Suho’s back.

 

“What’s wrong?” The leader asked. He was drinking in a small table in company of the other members.

 

“It’s Krystal.” Baekhyun whined. “She’s practically chasing me around the party. I’m losing my mind over here!”

 

“Calm down, idiot.” D.O. chuckled. “She is pretty. What’s wrong with being chased by pretty girls?”

 

“You obviously don’t know her.” Kai said. “She has been obsessed with Baekhyun ever since he was a trainee. It’s kinda creepy.”

 

“Hey.” Sehun pointed at a group of girls dancing happily on the dance floor. “Looks like EXO-G made it alive.”

 

“I think I’ll go and say hi to Lexx.” Chanyeol smiled.

 

“Why? Since when are you friends?” Sehun panicked.

 

“We are not. But I just feel like talking to her. What is it to you?”

 

“The kid lost it.” Kai shook his head.

 

“Whatever. I’m still going.” Chanyeol got up from his seat and made his way to the dance floor.

 

“Hey.” He pulled Lexx away from the other three. “How are you?”

 

“Um, hi.” Lexx replied, confused by the sudden greeting. “I’m good I guess.”

 

“You look great.” Chanyeol noticed her outfit. “How about we go get something to drink?”

 

“Chanyeol, are you drunk or something?” Lexx frowned. “Why are you talking to me?”

 

“Why not?” Chanyeol ran his fingers through his silky hair. “Are you planning to be my enemy until the end of times?”

 

“N-Not really, but still-“

 

“Hey, you want to thank me for helping you back in the elevator? Then come with me.”

 

“I don’t know, Chanyeol. The girls might not like it if I disappear all of a sudden.” Lexx bit her lower lip.

 

“What are you talking about? Just go!” Jae suddenly popped up in the middle of the conversation. The alcohol in her body was finally having some effect on her. “Have fun, okay?”

 

“You heard her. Lets go.” Chanyeol grabbed Lexx by the hand and pulled her towards the bar.

 

“Take care kids!” Jae waved at them. “I’m going to go say hi to Suho.”

 

Jae walked cheerfully (and tipsily) to EXO-K’s table. Without any invitation, she sat abruptly next to Suho, who almost spit his drink.

 

“Hi!” She smiled. “How are you boys doing?”

 

“I don’t know what I did to make you think that this is okay, but I would appreciate if you would just leave us alone.” Suho scooted away from Jae.

 

“Are you still thinking about the whole enemies-for-life thing?”

 

“Of course he is!” Kai said. “Since when are we friends?”

 

“But Chanyeol and Lexx are getting along just fine! They even went to get a drink together!” Jae complained. “Why can’t we?”

 

“They wnet to get a drink together?” Sehun said, suddenly getting on his feet. “I think I’ll go to the bar for a sec, to, um, hang around.”

 

“You’re underage. Don’t go drinking any weird stuff.” Suho warned.

 

“But if you do, I recommend the Kamikazes.” Jae added. “That stuff is great!”

 

“Would you shut up?” Suho shot her a look. “Wait. Are you drunk?”

 

“Probably.” Jae shrugged.

 

“Perfect.” Kai sighed. “I’m going, Suho. You deal with her.” Then he left before Suho could even complain.

 

“Go to your friends. They will take care of you.” Suho told her. “Just go away.”

 

“But-“

 

“GO!” Suho slammed his fist against the table.

 

Jae looked at him with sad eyes. Small things like this did not usually bother her, but somehow Suho’s words really hit her. It was probably just the alcohol.

 

“Okay.” She nodded. “Sorry.” Jae said softly before leaving.

 

“That girl…” Suho grunted as he saw her walking away.

 

====================================================================================================

 

Kiko was left all by herself. Jae had disappeared somewhere, Lexx was with Chanyeol, Yujin was with Kyuhyun, and Hannah was now flirting with almost all the members from Beast. Kiko sighed and took a seat at an empty table at the far end of the club.

 

“You don’t look like you’re having fun.” Someone sat in the empty seat in front of her. She recognized him as Key, from SHINee.

 

“Is it that obvious?” Kiko rolled her eyes. “I love parties an everything, but not when I am by myself.”

 

“I know, right?” Key smiled. “I’m Kim Kibum, by the way. I’ve seen you around but I don’t think we have officially met.”

 

“I’m Tsukiko. But everyone calls me-“

 

“Kiko.” Key finished her sentence. “I’ve heard about you.”

 

“You don’t say.” Kiko replied. She knew what people thought about her: the bad-tempered tomboy that dislikes everyone that tries to talk to her. Oh, and now a murderer, according to recent gossips.

“You really live up to your reputation.” Key leaned his head on his hand. “How about smiling sometime?”

 

“Why should I smile when there is nothing to smile about?” Kiko frowned. “It’s common sense.”

 

“You’re weird.” Key laughed.

 

“Why are you here?” Kiko asked him. “You’re usually surrounded by tons of friends. I thought places like this were you domain.”

 

“Friends?” Key scoffed. “Acquaintances, at most. Besides my members, I don’t have that many friends.”

 

“Key, you’re a playboy. Everybody knows that.” Kiko stared at him with disbelief.

 

“I know what I am, but that doesn’t mean I’m best friends with every girl I’ve been with.” Key replied.

 

“Huh, at least you’re honest.” Kiko said.

 

“Why would I lie? I’m not embarrassed about who I am.” He smiled proudly. “I am handsome, charming, talented, and smart. Why would I be ashamed of that?”

 

“And modest, too.” Kiko said, almost grinning.

 

“You just met the perfect man. Lucky you.” Key winked.

 

“Yeah, lucky…” Kiko repeated without any enthusiasm.

 

“Follow me.” Key extended his hand towards the girl. “How about dancing?”

 

“I’m fine, thank you.” Kiko yawned.

 

“So the rumors are true.” Key raised an eyebrow. “You are really not affected by manly charms.”

 

“If that’s your ay of saying that I’m not easy, thank you for the compliment.” Kiko crossed her arms.

 

“Okay, then.” Key reached into Kiko’s clutch and pulled out her cellphone.

 

“What the hell?!” She snatched it away from his hands.

 

“Chill out. It’s not like I’m going to steal it.” Key took it back. Then he proceeded to write down his number. “There.”

 

“Why would I want your number?” She stared at her new contact.

 

“You’ll need it when you realize how great of a catch I am.” Key smiled.

 

“I’m deleting it.” Kiko said instantly, erasing the number from her cellphone.

 

“Hey!” Key protested. “I don’t give those digits to just anyone, you know?”

 

“And I don’t add just anyone to my contacts.” Kiko responded.

 

“You are unbelievable…” Key chuckled. “Okay, then. I’ll stop bothering you if you come and dance with me. One song.”

 

“Why do you want to dance with me? You have a ton of girls that would die to have your sweat drip on them.”

 

“I’m bored of that stuff. This time I want a friend, not only a make out partner.” Key shrugged. “Unless you’re into that kind of stuff.”

 

“One song. Then we’re done.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Baekhyun!” Krystal wrapped her arms around Baekhyun’s neck. “I’ve missed you!”

 

“Krystal, we talked, like, five minutes ago.” Baekhyun pulled himself free from the girl’s embrace.

 

“It felt like ages!” She said with an overly cute aegyo. “If I didn’t know you better, I would say you are running away from me.”

 

“Then you obviously don’t know me at all.” Baekhyun murmured.

 

“Did you say something?” Krystal asked.

 

“Not at all.” He gave her a forced smile.

 

“Hey.” Krystal walked closer to him and purred into his ear. “How about we go somewhere less crowded? We can have fun by ourselves…”

 

“Okaaaaay.” Baekhyun took several steps back, creeped out by Krystal’s intensity. “Maybe some other time. Like in another life or something.”

 

“Oh don’t act as if you don’t like me.” Krystal giggled.

 

“But I don’t, Krystal!” He told her frankly. “We are fine being just friends.”

 

“Humph. No man can resist my charms, Baekhyun. I’ll show you. Soon, you will be begging me to be with you.”

 

“Right, erm, bye then!” Baekhyun took the opportunity to run away, but as he walked back to EXO-K’s table, he encountered a weird scene.

 

Key was dancing with Kiko in the middle of the dance floor. There were so many people that the two of them had no other choice but to be squeezed together. Key wasn’t bothered by it, in fact, he seemed to be enjoying the skin ship.

 

“The hell-“ He said to himself as he saw a smile appearing on Kiko’s lips. She was part of his group and he had never seen her smile before. There was definitely something wrong.

 

“Key is working his magic again.” Taeyeon from SNSD said to her fellow member Sunny. They were chatting right next to the dance floor, next to Baekhyun.

 

“That kid is a serial player.” Sunny chuckled. “He even managed to charm Kiko. I thought that girl was unbreakable.”

 

“Maybe they are only friends.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Please, Taeyeon.” Sunny said. “Once a player always a player. Too bad her dress is so pretty.”

 

“Why?” Taeyeon asked her.

 

“Because by the end of the night Key will rip it right off her body.” Sunny laughed.

 

Rip it off?! Baekhyun widened his eyes. She will ruin her reputation! Which means our reputation as well. Yes, I have to stop it before she does something that will affect us all.