Finally Out

EXO-G *{SM New Girl Group}*

 

“Hannah.” Kai shook the unconscious girl violently. “Dude, I’m seriously freaking out right now. If you don’t wake up this instant, I swear-“

 

Hannah’s eyelids fluttered open and she stared at Kai with dazed eyes.

 

“Hey.” She purred as she touched Kai’s cheeks with the tip of her fingers. A sweet smile appeared on her lips.

 

“H-Huh?” Kai pushed himself away from Hannah.

 

“I’ve really missed you, you know?” Hannah crawled towards the boy. “It’s been ages since we last saw each other.”

 

“Look, you .” Kai placed a restraining hand on Hannah’s forehead. She was still burning with fever. “You’re delusional. Stop being so weird!”

 

“Weird? Me?” Hannah giggled. “You’re the weird one, silly.” Then she pushed Kai’s hand away and wrapped her arms around the boy’s torso.

 

Kai was frozen in place. He was not used to physical contact, much less from a female. Much less from Hannah.

 

“If you don’t stop touching me right now, I’ll get very angry.” Kai tried to threaten her, but she just tightened her arms around him and sighed.

 

“Just let me sleep for a little while, okay?”

 

“Nu-uh.” Kai shook his head. “Not in this life.”

 

“Don’t be such a meanie, Luhan.” She pouted.

 

“Did you just said Luhan?” Kai frowned. “Luhan?! That’s who you think you’re hugging?! Okay, that’s it.” He suddenly got on his feet, letting Hannah’s body drop on the floor.

 

Kai walked to the other side of the room and sat with his back against the wall. From there he observed Hannah carefully. She was still sleeping where he had dropped her. Her body was shaking slightly, and for a second, he felt bad for throwing her away like a rag doll.

 

Finally, a loud noise came form the ceiling and the lights went back on.

 

“Oh thank you God!” Kai kneeled on the floor dramatically and smiled with relief. He picked his jacket from the floor and rushed to the now functioning automatic door. Suddenly, he remembered something important. Hannah.

 

“Wake up! We can finally get out of here!” He shouted all the way from the exit. When he saw Hannah make no movement in response, he threw his jacket aside and went back into the room.

 

“Damnit.” He murmured as picked the girl up and threw her over his shoulder. “I should just leave you here.”

 

=================================================================================================================

 

“Is the elevator moving again?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“It is! We’re saved!” Sehun threw his arms in the air, accidentally knocking on Lexx’s head and waking her from her sleep.

 

“Hey!” She rubbed her head. “Could you be any more of a jerk Sehun?!”

 

“Jerk?” Sehun snapped. “You used me as you freakin pillow for more than an hour and I’m the jerk?!”

 

“Okay, okay.” Chanyeol interrupted. “I don’t want to have to carry dead bodies out of this elevator so everyone just chill out. We can finally go home.”

 

“Thank you, Chanyeol.” Lexx told the idol while looking at her feet and blushing a little. “You know, for trying to calm me down when I freaked out earlier. You were very nice.”

 

“No problem, kid.” Chanyeol smiled kindly.

 

Thank you, Chanyeol.” Sehun said in a horrible imitation of Lexx’s voice. “How about thanking me, too? You ungrateful brat.”

 

“Sehun.” Lexx walked closer to EXO-K’s maknae and smiled.

 

“Y-Yes?” Sehun stuttered as he felt the girl placing her hand on his shoulder and approaching her lips to his ear. Chanyeol held in his laughter as Sehun blushed profoundly.

 

“Drop dead.” She said flatly and then pushed him away.

 

“You little jerk!” He shouted back as Lexx skipped through the opening elevator doors.

 

“Same goes to you.” She stuck her tongue at him before she turned around and sprinted towards the exit.

 

“I HATE HER!” Sehun pulled on his hair angrily.

 

“Yeah, of course you do…” Chanyeol murmured with a smirk.

===========================================================================================================

 

“The lights are back!” Jae exclaimed. “Suho, now we can-“ But she noticed the leader had already picked his stuff and was already halfway out the door.

 

“Hey wait for me!” Jae ran behind him. “Why are you in such a hurry?”

 

“I want to get away from you and this stupid cafeteria as fast as humanely possible.” He scowled.

 

“Why?” Jae tilted her head, confused. “I thought we would get along better now.”

 

Suho just shook his head and accelerated his pace. The short Jae had to start jogging in order to keep up with him.

 

Once outside both of them breathed in the cold evening air. Suho spotted Baekhyun and Kiko standing by the sidewalk and went to them.

 

“Hyun!” He waved at his fellow member. Unexpectedly, Baekhyun only nodded in response and turned away. Kiko on the other hand ran to Jae and pinched her cheeks.

 

“Are you hurt?” She asked her friend as she searched for any wounds. “Did he do something to you?”

 

“I’m fine, I’m fine.” Jae giggled at Kiko’s excessive concern. “Suho and I decided to be friends now.”

 

“Suho and you did what?!” Suho turned around with a disgusted face. “You know what? Just do whatever you want. Just stay away from me.”

 

“Hey!” Jae said, feeling a little offended.

 

“It was because of you that I had such a rough time in there, you idiot.” Suho said harshly.

 

“You had a rough time?!” Baekhyun bellowed. “I had to stop Xena the freakin’ warrior princess from starting a fight against a damn security guard!”

 

“If you weren’t such a wus I wouldn’t have to do anything.” Kiko replied calmly. “And you were the one who almost killed him, not me.”

 

“You did what?” Suho turned to look at Baekhyun.

 

“Whatever.” Baekhyun walked away and sat on the edge of the sidewalk.

 

“Lets just wait until everyone is out so we can get the hell out of here.” Suho sighed and went to sit beside Baekhyun to try and calm him down.

 

A few minutes later, a black Mercedes pulled over in front of the building and Yujin and Kyuhyun jumped out of the car.

 

“Kiko! Jae! I’m glad to see you!” Yujin approached the girls with a relieved smile. “Where is Hannah? I heard she is sick.”

 

As if on cue, Kai came walking out of the building with a fainted Hannah over his shoulder. He walked to Kyuhyun and dumped the girl on his arms.

 

“Here. I delivered the package safely.” He said. “I’m out.” Then he left to meet the other two members on the end of the sidewalk.

 

“You two stay here and wait for Lexx.” Yujin ordered. “Kyuhyun and I will take Hannah to a hospital right away.”

 

“Yes ma’am.” Kiko and Jae nodded firmly.

 

“Lets go, Kyu.” Yujin said and they both ran to the car and left as quickly as they had arrived.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Why are you so angry?” Suho placed an arm over Baekhyun shoulders.

 

“Yeah, you weren’t the one that had to keep a sickly girl from dying. Not to mention it was Hannah.” Kai added. “It is unlike you to be like this.”

 

“I don’t know, alright?!” Baekhyun snapped. “Hoe dare she give me advice on how to act like an idol?! I was helping her, for God’s sake! She was about to get killed!”

 

Suho and Kai exchanged glances. They had no idea what Baekhyun was rambling about but they decided to let him be for the time being.

 

“Guys!” Sehun threw himself on top of the three idols. “I’m so glad to see you!” He said dramatically.

 

“Get off, Sehun. It’s not like we were in there for days.” Kai chuckled.

 

“It wasn’t that bad, actually.” Chanyeol arrived after Sehun. “I think it was quite fun.” He smirked at Sehun, who only blushed in return.

 

“It was not fun!” The maknae shouted. “Stop saying such stupid things already!”

 

“Alright, alright.” Chanyeol ruffled the younger boy’s hair. “Lexx is with her members now so I think we can return home.”

 

“I already called D.O. He is on his way here.” Kai said as he hung up his phone.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

As compensation, EXO-G and EXO-K were given the next day off. Kangin and Donghae called the girls to sincerely apologize for all the trouble and told them to rest for the day. Hannah was fine now and returned to the dorm with Yujin a few hours after the other members. The experience had been traumatizing, but now the girls were back to their normal lives.

 

“I absolutely LOVE free days.” Lexx yawned as she walked out of the bath with a towel around her head.

 

“I can’t remember the last time I slept in.” Kiko smiled. She was eating chocolate chip cookies with Hannah and Jae in the living room.

 

The front door opened and Yujin walked in with two huge grocery bags in each hand. She was not the kind to sleep in no matter how tired she was the night before.

 

“Hello girls.” She smiled. “How are you feeling, Hannah?” Hannah’s mouth was so full with cookies that she just gave the leader a thumbs up and went back to eating.

 

“You guys looked like dead bodies this morning.” Yujin joked as she out away the groceries she had bought. “Looks like the story of yesterday’s incident spread like fire. Tons of people called this morning. Too bad you were all passed out.”

 

Then she walked to the kitchen counter, picked up a notepad, and handed it to Kiko. “Those are a few messages some people left for you.”

 

The notepad was filled with Yujin perfect handwriting. Kiko grabbed it and read:

 

To Hannah:

What in the world happened yesterday?! I heard you hit you head and that you were rushed to the hospital because of so much bleeding! And that Kai was so brave that he used his own body heat to keep you warm…

You HAVE to call me okay??? Btw your eccentric cousin Tiffany already called your whole family so expect a ton of calls. Bye!

-Sooyoung

 

To Jae:

JOON JAE HWA! I did not spend all that friggin money on the cellphone you have right now so you could simply turn it off! I’ve been calling for AGES! Are you okay? CALL ME YOU LITTLE BRAT!

P.S. Hyoyeon is worried sick. You should probably call her too

-Jonghyun

 

To Kiko:

Whassup girly ;) I heard some pretty cool rumors about you hitting a security guard with an iron rod and Baekhyun hiding the body. Is that all true? Seriously, you have to tell me how it happened! Where did you hid the body? I swear to God I won’t tell, okay?

-Bang Yongguk

 

To Lexx:

So I heard Siwon talking about some power outage incident AND THAT YOU WERE STUCK IN THE ELEVATOR WITH TWO GUYS?! Seriously, like, what the hell? Are you okay?? You guys didn’t do anything weird right? Call me, call me, call me. I’m off to practice, but if I find Sehun or Chanyeol on my way there I can’t guarantee their safety…

-Henry

 

“That Kai did what?!” Hannah gasped, outraged. “That boy would probably kill himself before using his own bode heat to keep me warm!” She quoted.

 

“Apparently, I killed someone and Baekhyun hid the body.” Kiko chuckled. “Well, that sounds better than what actually happened. I might just spread that rumor myself.”

“How come there are no rumors about me?” Jae pouted. “I feel so left out and ignored…”

 

“You should be happy.” Lexx punched her arm. “At least people won’t speculate about you doing some weird stuff with two guys in a cramped elevator.”

 

“Forget about all that.” Yujin snatched the notepad from the girls. “We should do something fun today and I have a few ideas.” She reached her purse and pulled out an invitation. “We’re going to a party.”

 

===============================================================================================================

 

“I would never, EVER touch Hannah unless death was the second option!” Kai paced angrily through the dorm. “Much less warm her up with my own body! She was the one that suddenly jumped on me. Who the hell came up with this crap?!”

 

“No, mom, I’m telling you the truth.” Baekhyun talked on the phone with his mother. “I did not killed anybody last night! Are you listening to me? Jesus, stop crying already!”

 

“Victoria and Sungmin are texting me like crazy.” Suho looked at his cellphone screen intently. “They are worried about us.”

 

“At least you’re receiving nice texts.” Sehun said. “Judgin from the texts Henry is sending me, I’ll probably be dead my tomorrow.”

 

“Jonghyun called me earlier, Suho.” Chanyeol grinned. “He wants to know if anything happened between you and Jae last night.”

 

“I’m not even going to answer that.” Suho rolled his eyes and threw his cellphone in the couch where he couldn’t see it anymore.

 

“Guys, I think we should relax today and have so fun to forget all about yesterday.” D.O. suggested. Then he pulled out an invitation form his pocket. “Eunhyuk is having his birthday party tonight. It will be crazy.”