Visit

EXO-G *{SM New Girl Group}*

 

Kai sighed as he walked through the doors of Cube Entertainment. For the hundredth time Hyunah had asked him to mmet up with her so he could help her practice for her upcoming drama. Kai didn’t felt especially comfortable around Hyunah, but since he didn’t had any schedules until noon he couldn’t find any reason to say no.

 

“I’ll pick you up in a couple of hours!” His manager told him all the way from the car. Kai nodded and waved as the car he had came in drove away.

 

“Hello.” Kai approached the counter. “My name is Kai. I think Hyunah is expecting me.”

 

“Oh, right.” The receptionist smiled. “Take the elevator to the third floor then first door to your left. That’s 4minute’s practice room.”

 

“Thanks.” He bowed his head and headed to the elevators.

 

As he made his way to the practice room, a strange feeling of grew in his chest. His discussion with Hannah yesterday had left in him an uneasiness he couldn’t shake off.

 

What if Hannah was telling the truth? He thought as he pressed the button in the elevator. Could Hyunah really be that manipulative? No, it can’t be…

 

The elevator doors opened once he reached the third floor. As indicated, he walked through the hallway until he reached the first door to his left. The door was slightly open and through the crack he could see that Hyunah was already there.

 

“Hyunah, sorry to keep you-“

 

“Yeah, I’m waiting for Kai right now.” Hyunah spoke loudly. She was so busy talking on her phone that she hadn’t noticed Kai standing in the door. “He should be here any minute.”

 

Kai was about to speak a bit louder until Hyunah said something that froze him on his spot.

 

“I can’t believe he hasn’t figured out the whole drama thing is fake.” She laughed. “I know right? He really is kind of stupid. Good thing he’s hot.”

 

Kai tightened his grip around the doorknob, which he was still holding. He could feel the blood rushing to his face and his temperature rising. What the hell…

 

“Until when I plan to keep this up? Until he is kneeling in front of me, that’s when.” Hyunah said in contemptuous tone. “For a second I thought that that Hannah was going to be a problem, but she turned out to be nothing but a piece of trash rookie.”

 

At this point, Kai’s fist where trembling with rage. He wasn’t sure whether to confront Hyunah right there (which he was dying to) or simply walk away. Hyunah continued to chat happily on her phone, oblivious of the fact that her true character had been exposed.

 

Calm down, Kai…He told himself as he took a few deep breaths. Walk away. She is not worth it. Goddamit, if she was a guy I swear I would break her face right here and right now.

 

He turned around and started walking in the direction he came from. Then he pulled out his phone and dialed his manager’s number.

 

“Hyung?” He said, trying to hide the anger in his voice. “The practice was cancelled, could you come and pick me up?...Yeah, I’ll be waiting down stairs. Bye.”

 

His manager came to pick him up exactly five minutes later. Kai climbed into the passenger’s seat and slammed the door shut with all his strength.

 

“Easy, Kai.” The manager chuckled. “If something happens to this car I have to pay it with my own salary.”

 

“Hyung, I need a favor.” Kai grunted.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I need you to find out EXO-G’s schedule for today.” Kai said.

 

The manager looked at him quizzically. “Um sure, I guess I can give Kangin a call. But…why?”

 

“Because I’m an idiot jerk, that’s why.” Kai slammed his forehead against the window, feeling like a complete .

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun walked into the SM building like usual. Along with him came Ryeowook and Sungmin, both chatting care freely a few steps behind the maknae.

 

“Good morning.” The got on her feet and bowed politely. At SM, Super Junior members were like royalty.

 

“Hello.” The three guys bowed back. They were about to take the elevator, as usual, when the receptionist called Kyuhyun.

 

“Mr. Cho!” She said in a polite tone.

 

“We’ll wait for you upstairs.” Sungmin told him.

 

“Yes?” Kyuhyun returned to see why he was needed.

 

“You’re EXO-G’s manager, correct?”

 

“That’s right.” Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“The girls left so early this morning that I didn’t get the chance to hand Miss Yujin her usual mail.” The receptionist handed Kyuhyun a single envelope. “Since I have to leave early today, could you please deliver it to her?”

 

“No problem.” Kyuhyun smiled. However, his expression turned dark once he read who the sender was. He crushed the letter with one hand and turned to the receptionist once again.

 

“Did you say this is her usual mail? As in she gets it everyday?” Kyuhyun’s tone was cold.

 

“Yeah, she gets it every two days or so.” The receptionist answered, not noticing Kyuhyun’s sudden change of mood. “Anyways, sorry to bother you-“

 

But Kyuhyun had already spun around and stormed off to the elevators, where he practically smashed the button with his fist.

 

What the hell is the meaning of this?! Why is Taecyeon sending Yujin this goddam letters?!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

EXO-K’s activities ended earlier than usual. The heat of their debut was cooling off and they no longer had those packed schedules they used to have a couple of weeks ago. As soon as their last activity of the day was done, Kai hurried to the van that he had requested especially for him that day.

 

“To EXO-G’s dorm please.” Kai told the chauffeur as he climbed into the passenger’s seat.

 

“Yes, sir.” The chauffeur answered.

 

“Took you long enough.” Baekhyun snickered.

 

“Huh?!“ Kai turned around to see the other five members already seating in the back seats. “What are you guys doing here?!”

 

“What do you mean? Is this some kind of secret trip or something?” Suho raised an eyebrow at him.

 

“You tried to go and visit EXO-G all on your own! You sneaky bastard…” Chanyeol scoffed.

 

“You thought we wouldn’t find out?” Sehun frowned. “You think we’re idiots or something?”

 

“YAH!” Kai shouted. “I have something important to settle with Hannah, okay? Now everyone OUT!”

 

“Not a chance.” Baekhyun laughed. “Either you take us or you take us.”

 

“What is your problem!” Kai was tempted to kick Baekhyun in the face. “This is a really urgent matter!”

 

“So?” Suho shrugged. “We’re all going.”

 

“I understand Kai has something important to do.” D.O. spoke. “But why do ALL of you want to go as well?”

 

Silence.

 

“Just cause…” Sehun mumbled.

 

“And what about you?” Kai pointed at D.O.

 

“Hey, I just followed this bunch of morons. I thought this van would take us home.” D.O. defended himself.

 

“I can’t let Kai go by himself to a girls’ dorm. It would be irresponsible.” Suho said.

 

“What he said.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Ugh, you guys are such a pain.” Kai sight. “Lets just go, Mr. Chauffeur. Something tells me I won’t be able to get rid of them.”

 

“As you wish.” The chauffeur nodded and sped away.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

With so many activities after their debut, every day felt awfully long and tiring for EXO-G. They had left their dorm at 5 A.M. in the morning and now it was already 6 P.M. After two press conference, a photo shoot, and small presentation at the mall, the girls were finally back in their sweet home.

 

“I can barely move….” Jae whined as she dragged her feet towards her room.

 

“I don’t remember the last time I was this exhausted.” Lexx took her jacket off and dropped her body on the couch. “It .”

 

“I’m using the bath first!” Hannah rushed to get her towel, take her clothes off, and rush to the bathroom.

 

 But Kiko was faster.

 

“Dream on.” The rapper smirked as she slammed the bathroom door on Hannah’s face.

 

“Hey!” Hannah stood in her underwear in front of the door. “I said I was first!”

 

“Could you keep it down, Hannah?” Yujin rubbed her temples. “My head is killing me. And put something on before you get a cold.”

 

“I’ll get dressed whenever I feel like it.” Hannah crossed her arms over her chest.

 

Jae walked out of her room with a towel wrapped around her body. “There is someone inside already?” She stomped her foot as she heard the shower water running. “I thought I would be able to shower first this time. No fair.”

 

“Kiko is always first.” Hannah pouted. “Whatever, lets just go to the kitchen and get something to eat while we wait.”

 

“Yeah, let me just lock the front door. I think I left it open.” Jae said.

 

“Don’t you always?” Hannah laughed.

 

But when the girls walked to the front door, they found more than just the door wide open.

 

Six boys were standing at the entrance; their eyes and mouths wide open.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.” They both shouted at the same time.

 

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ?!” Kai shouted as he covered his eyes with his hand.

 

“WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!” Hannah shouted back as she looked around for something to cover herself. Jae, on the other hand, was completely frozen.

 

“Why are you still standing there?!” Suho shouted as he tried not to look directly at Jae’s body. “GO FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR!”

 

“Hey, what on going on?!” Kiko came running to the scene. She was still wet and a few shampoo bubbles decorated her hair. Like Jae, she was wearing nothing but a towel.

 

When Kiko saw the six boys, she felt like dying.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” She started throwing random objects at the six intruders. “OUT! OUT! OUT!”

 

“Jesus woman! Calm down!” D.O. tried to calm her down.

 

“Yah! Why are you still looking at her?!” Baekhyun wrapped his arms around D.O.’s face.

 

“Get off! GET OFF!”

 

 “I’m going to KILL you all!” Hannah said furiously as she used the living room rug to cover up.

 

“The door was freaking opened!” Chanyeol responded as he tried to dodge the objects Kiko was still throwing at them.

 

“SO WHAT?” Jae finally reacted. “You just walked in as if this was your place?! Is the doorbell there just for decoration?!”

 

“I’m begging you, Jae.” Suho spoke again. “Put something on, for Christ’s sake!”

 

 “Why are those six in here?” Yujin calmly walked out of her room. Then she looked at the girls. “AND WHY ARE OU THREE WEARING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?!”

 

“I think I’m gonna pass out.” Sehun said, a little pale.

 

Yujin finally took some action and simultaneously pulled the three girls into a single room. “And don’t come out until you’re decent!”

 

“I knew this was going to be a mess.” D.O. scratched his head. “Hey…why are you all so red?”

 

“Shut up.” Suho said as he tried to take deep breaths. Don’t think about it, Suho. Stay clam, stay calm...

 

Baekhyun still had the picture of Kiko in his head. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!, he slapped himself.

 

“Kai?” Sehun snapped his fingers in front of Kai’s face, who was still in some sort of trance. “I think we lost him, guys.”

 

“Hannah…she…oh my God.” He mumbled incoherently.

 

“W-What is going on?” Lexx, who had slept through all the screaming, raised her head from the couch. “Woah! Why are you all here?!”

 

“Hey Lexx.” Sehun smiled and went to sit next to her. “Nothing’s wrong. You can go back to sleep.” Thanks for not being , he added in his head.

 

“Sorry about that.” Yujin laughed nervously. “We’re not used to having guests so the girls usually walk around comfortably most of the time.”

 

“No, we’re sorry.” Suho apologized. “We shouldn’t have walked in before knocking first.”

 

Seconds later Hannah, Jae, and Kiko came out from the room. They were all wearing Yujin’s clothes. None of them could look at the boys in the eyes.

 

“I…uh…Jae. You, well…” Suho tried to speak to Jae, but his tongue was not working right.

 

“Did you see anything?” Jae murmured, flustered. “Well?”

 

“Of course not!” Suho said. “I swear!”

 

“Hmm…” Jae said. “I guess it’s fine then.”

 

“Fine?!” Hannah and Kiko raised their voices at the same time. “Are you serious?”

 

“It’s not like we wanted to look, okay?” Baekhyun said, the he met Kiko’s angry eyes. “N-Not that it was a bad sight, Kiko! It’s just that, well, you know…”

 

“Just shut up.” Kiko cut him off. “You ert…”

 

“This is too much fun.” D.O. laughed in the background along with Chanyeol. “I’m glad I came after all.”

 

“So? Why are you here?” Hannah demanded an answer. “Besides annoying the hell out of us, of course.”

 

“Hannah.” Kai stepped forward. “Can I speak to you outside?”

 

“No.” Hannah said flatly. “You can go by yourself. And stay there.” She turned around and went to her room.

 

“Wait!” Kai followed her and placed his foot in front of the door right before Hannah could shut it.

 

“Why should I listen to you, Kai?” Hannah glared. “It is obvious that you NEVER listen to what I said, but now you expect me to hear whatever you want? Things don’t work that way.”

 

“You were right.” Kai said. “About everything. About Hyunah lying and about me being used like an idiot. Everything.”

 

“I know I was. That’s why I warned you.” Hannah said, not sounding even a tiny bit friendlier. “But you chose not to listen. Now whatever happens is on you. Don’t drag me into your problems.”

 

“I’m sorry Hannah, really!” Kai tried to say.

 

“Leave, Kai.” Hannah finally managed to shut the door.

 

Back in the living room things weren’t going any better. Kiko had a murderous aura around her than was even keeping the other girls at a safe distance form her. Jae was looking at the floor, embarrassed, while Yujin tried to loosen up the atmosphere.

 

Then the doorbell rang.

 

“I’ll go get it.” Lexx skipped to the door and picked up the intercom phone. “Yes?...Oh, okay.” Then she hung up.

 

“Who is it?” Yujin asked.

 

“Kyuhyun. He is looing for you.” Lexx replied.

 

“Really? How weird. He usually tells me whenever he wants to meet.” Yujin got on her feet and started to walk towards the door.

 

“Wait.” Lexx held her arm and pulled her closer. “I have a bad feeling about this, Yujin. Kyuhyun didn’t seemed happy at all…”

 

“It’s okay, Lexx.” Yujin smiled. “I can handle it.”