Contact

EXO-G *{SM New Girl Group}*

 

The girls arrived at the company almost at midnight. Shooting a single episode of a show took much longer than expected.

 

“I’m beat.” Lexx sighed as she dragged her feet through the hallways of the building.

 

“This was, like, a thousand times harder than I thought.” Hannah whined. “And I didn’t even get to spend time with some real men…”

 

“It was fun though.” Jae smiled. “And the boys were really nice to us. If it wasn’t for Jonghyun’s help I would’ve probably messed up a lot.”

 

“Speak for yourself.” Lexx made a face. “I had to put up with Tamein’s ‘innocent’ act the whole day! His fake shyness made me want to punch his face.”

 

“I think he likes you.” Yujin commented. “Not in the like like kind of way, but as friends. Taemin has never had any female friends so I think he had fun today.”

 

“He threatened me like in ten different ways today.” Lexx recalled. “If that’s his idea of fun I’d rather step away from this friendship.”

 

“Whatever. Lets just go to the lounge and relax a bit while the managers report back to the President. Then we can finally go home.” Hannah said tiredly.

 

But when the girls finally got to the company’s lounge they weren’t the only ones there. As soon as they opened the door six pair of eyes turned to look at them, and they weren’t happy glances.

 

“You’re back.” Suho mumbled.

 

“No, genius, we’re still shooting for the program.” Hannah rolled her eyes. “Of course we’re back.”

 

“What is this all about?” Jae raised an eyebrow. “I feel like I’m returning home after sneaking out and my parents are already waiting for me.”

 

“We saw the broadcast.” Baekhyun said while directing his gaze towards Kiko, who had been awfully quiet this whole time. “It seems like you had fun.”

 

“It was fun.” Kiko replied meekly.

 

“Jae.” Suho spoke. “Can I talk to you for a second?”

 

“Uh, sure I guess.” Jae sounded confused. She and Suho stepped out of the room to talk in the hallway.

 

“So…” Lexx looked around awkwardly. “How was your day?”

 

“Not better than yours…” Chanyeol smiled meaningfully.

 

“Don’t be like this you-“ Lexx tried to say but her phone rang, cutting her off. She looked at the unknown number on the screen and then answered:

 

“Hello?”

 

“Yo.” A male voice spoke.

 

“T-Taemin?” Lexx couldn’t hide her disdain. Everyone’s eyes were on her now.

 

“I hope you haven’t forgotten bout what I told you during broadcast.” Taemin said. “If you say a single bad thing about me I’ll personally make sure to destroy your image. Got it?”

 

“Yes sir.” Lexx replied automatically. After than Taemin hung up and so did she.

 

“Are you friends now?” D.O. asked?

 

“Don’t be silly.” Lexx tried to laugh it off. “Taemin doesn’t have friends. Only girlfriends.”

 

Baekhyun approached Kiko to talk to her a little more privately.

 

“Did Key try anything on you?” He asked without meeting her eyes.

 

“We were on a dating show, Baekhyun. Of course he did.” She replied, trying to sound cool and composed.

 

“You like him, don’t you.” Baekhyun said. Kiko snorted.

 

“I’m not even going to answer that.”

 

“Why not?” Baekhyun raised his voice. “It’s not like I’m your boyfriend so who cares if you like him?”

 

“Woah. Did I say something to piss you off?” Kiko glanced at Baekhyun.

 

“Why aren’t you answering my question?!” Baekhyun said louder.

 

“I don’t have to stay here and listen to you yell at me.” Kiko turned around and headed for the door. “I’m leaving.”

 

“No you’re no!” Baekhyun said. “I forbid you to leave!”

 

“Oh, you forbid me?” Kiko turned to face Baekhyun one last time. “You should’ve totally said that before! Because now I’M DEFINETELY LEAVING!”

 

Baekhyun cursed as he saw Kiko walking out the door and slamming after she left.

 

“Yikes.” D.O. mumbled.

 

The ones remaining in the room just sat awkwardly on the couches and said nothing for the next ten minutes. The atmosphere was as heavy as the building itself.

 

“You looked nice today.” Kai told Hannah.

 

“Excuse me?” Hannah asked, sure that he had heard wrong.

 

“I mean on the show.” Kai scratched his head. “You looked pretty.”

 

“Thanks.” Hannah smiled ever so slightly. He was the first one who had complimented her in a very long time.

 

“Hannah?” Kai cleared his throat.

 

“Yes?”

 

“N-No…nothing.” Kai shook his head and returned to his silence.

 

“You’re so weird.” Hannah laughed, which made Kai smile.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What is it?” Jae asked Suho once they were alone in the middle of the hallway. “Is something wrong?”

 

“This girl…” Suho sighed with an expression that Jae couldn’t quite figure out. “You make me furious sometimes, do you know that?”

 

“I do?”

 

“Absolutely.” Suho said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

 

This is gonna get ugly, Jae thought, anticipating an endless discussion approaching.

 

But what happened next was the complete opposite. Without any warning, Suho wrapped one arm around Jae’s abdomen and placed his other hand behind her neck, making sure she would not escape.

 

“Suho what are-“ She tried to say, but Suho crushed his lips against Jae’s, cutting her off completely.

 

“W-Wait.” Jae breathed, but this only made Suho pull her even harder against his own body. Once again their lips met, only that this time Jae couldn’t find the strength to fight him. Suho tilted his head, deepening the kiss only a few seconds before pushing her away gently.

 

Jae was now breathing heavily, her eyes where locked on Suho’s. He took a few moments to gaze at her agitated expression before smiling and leaning in once again. Jae was expecting him to kiss her again but he stopped a couple of inches before touching her lips.

 

“Next time you want to act all cute in front of another guy think about that kiss.” Suho whispered. “Lets see if you can pull it off then.”

 

Then he turned around and disappeared into the hallway.

 

Oh God, He touched his lips as he tried to get as far as possible from the scene so Jae wouldn’t see him like this. What was I thinking? He thought, unable to hide the huge smile that appeared on his lips.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was 3:00 AM when Ok Taecyeon stepped into the over populated nightclub. A couple of girls approached him seductively, but he shrugged them off and kept walking with his head down towards the VIP lounges in the back. Once there he took off his shades and hat and threw them aside, ready to finish what he had come for.

 

He continued walking until he found the door to the last VIP room, which he slammed open with a single kick. Inside, a single man sat comfortably on the black leather couch; girls and several bottles of alcohol surrounded him.

 

“OUT!” Taecyeon roared at the man’s companions. The ladies al shrieked and hurried out of the room, picking whatever pieces of clothes they could before leaving.

 

“W-Who are you?!” The man demanded to know. He wasn’t very tall nor very muscular, but somehow he managed to hold an intimidating image. Of course, not enough to intimidate Ok Taecyeon.

 

“Don’t play stupid, you son of a .” Taecyeon said. “You know very damn well who I am.”

 

“I will call security you ing bastard!” The man threatened.

 

“Perfect. Then you will have your chance to explain what the hell you were doing on the Inkygayo studios a few days ago.” Taecyeon kicked an empty bottle against the wall, smashing it into a million pieces.

 

“You have no proof…” The man panicked.

 

“No proof?” Taecyeon laughed out loud. “Your job was so damn messy that you didn’t even noticed the security cameras outside the studio as you rushed out. It was almost as if you wanted me to find you.”

 

“If you have so much proof why not hand it to the police, huh?!”

 

Taecyeon jumped across the room and planted his fist on the man’s left cheek. The man was now in the floor holding his hands against his bloody nose.

 

“You’re one lucky son of a , you know.” Taecyeon wiped his knuckles. “I managed to arrive to the studio and get that tape before the police could get a hold of it.”

 

“W-Why?”

 

“Because I wanted to be the one to track you down, you head.” Taecyeon smirked. “I hope you’re ready to face the consequences…”

 

“No, wait!” The man held his hands up. “I-I was paid to do it, okay?! It wasn’t my idea! I SWEAR!”

 

“Then talk. Who hired you?”

 

“F-Fine, I will.” The man trembled. “But in exchange you will let me go and never look for me again. Deal?”

 

“What the makes you think you are in any position to propose a deal, huh?!” Taecyeon roared.

 

“J-Just let me go…” The man begged. “I’ll do anything!”

 

“Then start by giving me names.” Taecyeon ordered. “I’ll think of what to do with you later.”