Trapped part 2

EXO-G *{SM New Girl Group}*

 

“Kyuhyun.” Yujin out down her chopsticks and crossed her arms. “Do you have something to tell me?”

 

“Me? What do you mean?” Kyuhyun chuckled nervously.

 

“Kiko just called me. There was a power outage in the company.” Yujin told him. “A few of my members are trapped inside along with some of the EXO-K boys.”

 

“R-Really? I hope they are okay.”

 

“There is something suspicious about all this.” Yujin said pensively. “How come EXO-G and EXO-K were the only ones in the whole building when this happened? And I’m positive that S.M. has power generators for this cases.”

 

“It is weird, isn’t it?” Kyuhyun took big gulps of water.

 

“Sweetie, you are a terrible liar.” Yujin smirked.

 

“Fine.” Kyuhyun dropped his chopsticks too. “It was all Kangin’s plan, I swear! He is sick of the two groups trying to kill each other all the time.”

 

“I knew it.” Yujin smiled satisfactorily.

 

Kyuhyun reached across the table and interlocked his fingers with Yujin’s.

 

“You’re not angry, right?” Kyuhyun looked straight at her.

 

“Of course not.” Yujin pouted. “I feel kind of left out, actually. Why am I the only one left out?”

 

“You think I would let you be locked with some other guy in a completely dark room?” Kyuhyun winked at Yujin. “That’s not in my plans.”

 

“Idiot.” Yujin giggled. She couldn’t help but love every single thing Kyuhyun did for her.

 

“Wanna go see how everything is going?” Kyuhyun suggested.

 

“Totally.” Yujin jumped out of her seat and pulled Kyuhyun along with her.

 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

 

Hannah stared blankly at the microphone in front of her. An ordinary practice had turned into a horror movie and she was the victim.

 

“Would you please stop that?” She snapped at Kai, who was on the other side of the room drumming a table with his fingers.

 

“I thought we agreed not to speak to each other while we’re stuck in here.” Kai continued drumming even louder.

 

“We could if you weren’t such an .” Hannah said. “God, it is hot in here.” She fanned her face with her hands.

 

“Are you crazy? Its like minus ten degrees in here.” Kai shuddered. He wondered how in the world the a/c was still working when there was supposed to be a power outage.

 

“I can’t stay in here.” Hannah jumped on her feet and started to pace around nervously.

 

“And you think I do?!” Kai pulled on his hair.

 

“Lets just stop talking and-“ Hannah started to say, but her sight became blurry and she had to lean against the wall to avoid falling on her face.

 

Kai observed the scene with a frown.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” He asked. “You’re sweating like crazy.”

 

“I’m fine.” She shut her eyes and tried to control her heavy breathing.

 

“You don’t look fine.” Kai commented, but he was still sitting o his chair calmly.

 

“Kai, I-“ Hannah’s legs finally gave out and she landed on the floor with a loud ‘thud’.

 

“Jesus!” Kai jumped at the sound of her body connecting with the floor and ran to her side. “Hey! Wake up! This is not funny.” Hannah’s eyelids fluttered, but that was the only response he got.

 

“, what am I supposed to do now?” He took his jacket off and folded I under Hannah’s head so she could use it as a pillow. Then he reached for his cell phone and dialed Suho.

 

“Hello?” Suho answered.

 

“It’s me, Kai! Hyung, I’m stuck in the vocal lessons room and-“ He said hysterically.

 

“Kai, calm down okay? I was trapped in the cafeteria, too.” Suho said. “Are you with Hannah?”

 

“Yes!” Kai replied. “But she fainted! What do I do?! She’s got a rally high fever and-“

 

“Keep yourself together kid.” Suho tried to clam him down. “Baekhyun texted me and he said he is on his way here. Jae tried to call her managers but they are not answering.”

 

“But what do I do with Hannah? What if she dies?! I’m going to be sent to jail!” Kai shouted.

 

“No one is gonna die, idiot.” Suho scolded him. “Look after her until the help arrives.”

 

“But-“ Kai tried to say, but the batteries in his phone died and the call was cut. He cursed under his breath and turned back to Hannah. The only thing he could do was keep her warm and wipe the sweat from her forehead.

 

“Oh, Hannah. You owe me big time for this.” He said.

 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

 

“Who was that?” Jae asked in the middle of a yawn. She had pushed to chairs together and was using them as a bed.

 

“Kai.” Suho said. “He said Hannah is sick or something.”

 

“Hannah?” Jae raised her head. “Is she okay?”

 

“I don’t know the details. The call was cut off.” Suho shrugged.

 

“Okay, that’s it.” Jae stood from her improvised bed and walked to the glass door. “I’m going to smash this stupid door down.”

 

“Are you crazy woman?” Suho grabbed her wrist. “That thing is bullet proof. I highly doubt you’ll be able to smash it down. I already tried, remember?”

 

“But I can’t just sit here!”

 

“We don’t have any more options. Just sit tight and wait until they come to get us out. And be quiet if that’s possible.”

 

“Why don’t you shut up?” She responded. Jae had been very patient, but she was getting sick of Suho being such a jerk. “I’m calling Yujin.”

 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

 

“Isn’t there anything we can do?” Kiko asked the security guard in the front door.

 

“The technicians are doing everything they can. I have instructions not to let anyone come near the building.” The guard said firmly.

 

“I have friends in there!” Kiko tried to walk past the guard, but the man gripped her shoulder and puled her back.

 

“Where the hell do you think you’re touching?” Kiko slapped the guard’s hand away. “I’m going to break that door down if I have to.”

 

“I’ll use physical strqngth if I have to.” The guard threatened.

 

“Oh yeah?” Kiko got in a running stance. “Sorry but I’m going anyways.” All of a sudden, she sprinted at full speed towards the entrance, but the security guard managed to catch her wrists and push her to the ground.

 

“Not so fast, girly.” The guard sneered as he pushed Kiko’s chest to the floor.

 

“Get off me you psycho!” Kiko shrieked as she struggled to release herself from the guard.

 

If it weren’t for the male figure that tackled the guard off her, she would have probably dislocated an arm.

 

“What the do you think you’re doing?!” Baekhyun, who had gone to see if there was any other way in, had run and shouldered the guard with all his might. “That’s a freaking idol you’re smashing against the floor!” He bellowed.

 

“Hey, chill out Baekhyun. I’m fine.” Kiko rubbed her wrists as she got up from the floor.

 

“And you!” Baekhyun turned to her. “No matter how much of a tomboy you are, you’re still a girl! Don’t be such a .”

 

“Baekhyun, stop it.” Kiko grabbed Baekhyun’s collar and whispered to his ear. “Do you know what would happen if the media sees you around acting like you are right now? Think about your position.”

 

“Tch.” Baekhyun pulled Kiko away and walked away furiously. 

 

“Oh man.” Kiko sighted as she watched him walk away.

 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

 

“This joke has gone far enough.” Yujin told Kyuhyun. The were on his car heading to S.M. “Jae called. She says Hannah is sick and fainted somewhere and that Lexx may be trapped in an elevator. Do you know how scared she is of elevators?!”

 

“Alright, I’m calling Kanging.” Said Kyuhyun as he dialed Kangin’s number and waited for him to answer. But before he could speak, Yujin ripped the phone form Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

“Manager!” She shouted angrily. “Stop your stupid plan right now! It’s no longer funny.”

 

“I knew Kyuhyun would tell you.” Kangin chuckled.

 

“Who cares about that!” Yujin said. “Get. My. Members. Out. Got it?”

 

“Woah, why are you so angry?” Kanging asked her. Yujin told her everything that was happening inside the building and Kanging’s tone went serious.

 

“I’m calling the technicians.” He said and hung up.

 

“Okay, he will stop now.” Yujin sighed with relief.

 

“Yujin, I’m so sorry.” Kyuhyun looked at her. “We didn’t mean any harm.”

 

“It’s fine Kyu. Lets just hurry there.”

 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

 

“Lexx? Are you awake?” Chanyeol shook her softly. Lexx’s eyes didn’t open. She was sleeping profoundly.

 

“Did she fell asleep?” Sehun asked. He had taken a sit next to Lexx so that she was in the middle of the two boys.

 

“At least she’s not shaking anymore.” Chanyeol removed a strand of blond hair from her face. “Now there is something I’m curious about.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“What’s up with the whole ‘I order you to sit down’ thing?” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at the maknae.

 

“We made a deal, that’s all.” Sehun looked away so that Chanyeol wouldn’t see his reddening cheeks.

 

“What kind of deal?” Chanyeol asked again. Now he was definitely interested.

 

“I helped her with her dancing, now she has to do whatever I say until her debut.” Sehun said, still not looking at the other boy in the eyes.

 

“You don’t say…” Chanyeol tried hard not to laugh. Then and idea came to his mind. Slowly, he began to push the sleeping Lexx toward Sehun until her head had fallen on his shoulder.

 

“H-Huh?” Sehun was startled by the sudden weight in his shoulder.

 

“Be quiet and let her sleep. It’s your fault she freaked out so much.” Chanyeol told him.

 

Sehun wanted to say something, but when he saw Lexx’s peaceful expression, no words could come out of his mouth.