Fifth and Final Member Revealed!

EXO-G *{SM New Girl Group}*

At last! S.M. has revealed the fifth member of EXO-G! Netizens were surprised after two members were revealed the same day so they thought of it as a foolish prank. However, the company representatives confirmed the news as being legit information. The profile was released on several web sites and recieved several thousands of views in just a couple of hours. 

 

Introducing the fifth and last member:

 

Yoon Jae Hwa

by: Always2oclock

DEVIOUS BEAUTY

Stage Name: Jae

Position: Jack of all trades

Age: 19

 

 

EXO-G's debut has been officially scheduled and will take place two weeks from now. S.M. appreciates everyone's support and patience and promises to deliver a mind blowing performance for all the fans out there.

 

Thanks to TJKCPUI for the awesome fanclub name suggestion! EXO-G's official fan club will be called: Exotica (spanish for female exotic) I know a few others sent me this name, but TJKCPOI was the first. So than you thank you thank you!

 

 

 

 

***A/N: Once again I apologize to those who were not chosen. I know you all spent time writing those apps, but I have kept them all, including the last minute ones (making the grand total of 50 apps) and will definitely use them when I write a new fic. For those of you who were chosen, congratulations ^^ I hope everyone will enjoy the story :) Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, can PM me any suggestions that you may have. Don't be scared.

P.S.: My first language is NOT english, so I apologise por any mistake I make in the future. You are welcomed to correct me if you feel like it!