Fourth Member Revealed!

EXO-G *{SM New Girl Group}*

 

 

Today is a day filled with happiness for S.M. Entertainment and the Super Junior fans. After completeing his military service, Super Junior's Kangin was finally discharged from duty this morning. A heart warming reunion with some of s and a special interview took place at the site of his discharge. When asked about his next activities with S.M., Kangin made an announcement that took the fans by surprise. This was Kangin's official statement.

 

"Because I've been away from idol activities for so long, the company thinks it is more prudent that I have a 'trainee period' so I can catch up with Super Junior's latest songs. Meanwhile, I have been chosen to be EXO-G's manager along with my friends Donghae and Kyuhyun. I hope that our experience as idols will help us create a group deserving of everyone's love."

 

The crazed fans ran to their computers to search for more information regarding the topic, but instead what they found on S.M.'s official website was the profile of an EXO-G brand new member.

 

 

Eunyoung 'Alexis' Choi

by: ValerieS

FIERCE MAKNAE

Stage Name: Lexx

Position: Main dancer, lead rapper

Age: 16

 

 

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

 

 

A/N: There is only one spot left! I want to thank you all for your awesome applications and apologize if you are not chosen. I had to read over 45 apps and only had five available spaces. It was very hard for me too T.T You can unsubscribe if you want, but I hope everyone will give the story a chance even if your character is not in it. Thank you very much and sorry again -.-'