Rescue

EXO-G *{SM New Girl Group}*

 

“ARE YOU OKAY?!” Baekhyun panicked as he rushed to get a bag of ice for Kiko.

 

“Do I look okay?!” Kiko clutched her right hand as she paced around the kitchen. A bright red mark was forming on her palm.

 

“Why in the world did you touch the stove?” Baekhyun asked as he went through all the kitchen cabinets in search for a plastic bag to put the ice in.

 

“You’re saying this is my fault?” Kiko gasped. “It was because of you! Who told you to say such an embarrassing thing?!”

 

“I just confessed my feelings to you and you call it embarrassing? How can you be so insensitive?” Baekhyun gave up on finding a bag and began slipping his jacket off to put the ice instead. “And you call yourself a girl!”

 

“So WHAT if I’m not girly? Are you having second thoughts now that you confessed to me?”

 

“Did I ever said that?!” Baekhyun said even louder. “You’re impossible.”

 

“Well sorry then.”

 

Baekhyun sighed and extended his hand. “Let me see the burn.”

 

Kiko hesitated.

 

“Relax, okay?” Baekhyun smiled. “It’s not like I’m asking you to be the mother of my child.” Kiko nodded and placed her wounded hand on top of Baekhyun’s. Baekhyun held it carefully and slowly applied the ice on the red mark. Kiko flinched with pain.

 

“Sorry.” Baekhyun apologized. “It will sting just for a moment. You’re lucky it’s not very serious.”

 

“Y-Yeah.” Kiko stuttered, overly conscious about the fact that she was holding hands with Baekhyun. You’re being stupid, Kiko. “I have to perform on Inkygayo tomorrow so I kind of need both hands.”

 

“Same here. We’re performing after you guys.” Baekhyun said.

 

“KIKO!” Lexx suddenly busted throught the kitchen door. Sehun was behind her.

 

“Um, are we interrupting something here?” Sehun sensed the awkward but intimate atmosphere between those two.

 

“No! I just had a little accident with the stove.” Kiko quickly pulled her hand away from Baekhyun’s.

 

“Are you okay?!” Lexx asked worriedly.

 

“Just fine.” Kiko nodded.

 

“That’s good.” Lexx sighed with relief. “But we have bigger problems now!”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Yujin and Kyuhyun fought. I don’t know the whole story, but I think Ok Taecyeon had something to do with it. I just finished talking with Yujin on the phone and she is on her way to meet him! What should we do?!” Lexx said hysterically.

 

“I don’t see what the big problem is.” Sehun shrugged. “She’s just going to talk with him.”

 

“You don’t know Taecyeon.” Kiko bit her lower lip. “He is one crazy bastard.”

 

“A crazy bastard that is obssesed with Yujin!” Lexx added. “We have to go find her!”

 

“You’re right.” Kiko nodded. “You guys can stay here while Lexx and I go to find her. I’ll bring Jae along, too.”

 

“Hold it.” Baekhyun and Sehun said together. “You really are dumb if you think we will let you go by yourselves.” Sehun snorted.

 

“That’s right. If that Taecyeon is as crazy as you say you shouldn’t go alone.” Baekhyun looked straight at Kiko. “Besides, I have to take responsibility for that hand of yours.” He grinned.

 

“Fine.” Kiko blushed, “but lets hurry.”

 

They all bolted out of the kitchen while throwing their jackets and hats on. Suho, who was still on the couch with Jae sleeping soundly on his shoulder, gave a startled jump when the crowd suddenly appeared.

 

“Suho, wake your girlfriend up and lets go.” Baekhyun said. “This is important.”

 

“She is not my…ugh, never mind.” Suho grunted. “Where are we going?”

 

“We will explain on the way. Move it!” Kiko hurried him.

 

“What about Kai and Hannah?” Suho asked. “Chanyeol and D.O. also fell asleep.”

 

“We will have to leave them. There is not time.” Lexx said.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yujin, you are as pretty as usual.” Taecyeon smiled as the EXO-G leader walked through the doors of the lobby to meet him.

 

“Ok Taecyeon.” She said coldly.

 

“I knew it was only a matter of time for you to return to me.” Taecyeon smirked as he walked closer to Yujin and grabbed her by the waist. “Tired of your boyfriend already? Good.”

 

“Do not touch me.” Yujin broke away from Taecyeon’s grasp.

 

“Don’t be like this, Yu.” Taecyeon cooed. “I thought we could finally be together like we used to, remember?”

 

“I just came to tell you one thing.” Yujin said. “You need to stop. I’m serious.”

 

“Stop what, love?”

 

“The letters, the flirting, everything! We may have a past together, but you ruined all that the second you cheated on me.”

 

“That meant nothing to me.” Taecyeon scoffed. “She was a mistake.”

 

“I don’t care what you think of her, Taecyeon.” Yujin shook her head. “I don’t love you anymore so do yourself a favor and go on with your life.”

 

“You are my life, Yujin.” Taecyeon was no longer smirking. Now he was directing his penetrating gaze straight to Yujin. The girl felt a dangerous vibe from him.

 

“That is not true.” She took a step backwards. “I love Kyuhyun now and you can’t do anything about it.”

 

“Again with that son of a …” Taecyeon jaw tightened.

 

“Don’t you dare insult him right in front of my face.” Yujin warned.

 

“I see…” Taecyeon sneered. “So the problem here is Kyuhyun, huh.”

 

“Wait.” Yujin’s heart froze. “You’re not thinking of getting him involved in this, are you?”

 

“Only if you leave me no choice, dear.” Taecyeon once again approached Yujin and grabbed her wrists tightly. “We’re meant to be.”

 

In a sudden fit of anger, Yujin slammed her forehead against Taecyeon’s face. The man stumbled backwards as he held on to his nose. He wasn’t bleeding but he was angry now.

 

“You…” He glared at Yujin. “I’ll teach you how to treat your new boyfriend the right way.”

 

“Stay away…” Yujin said as Taecyeon walked up to her menacingly. She knew he had abnormal strength and speed. Even if she tried to run away she wouldn’t make it to the door.

 

“YOU!” A voice shouted all the way from the entrance. “Stay away from her!”

 

“Lexx?” Yujin turned around. “H-How did you find me?”

 

“Not important.” Kiko shot a look at Taecyeon. “We’re leaving.”

 

“I’m not done talking to Yujin.” The 2PM rapper hissed. “So why don’t you off, you disgusting tomboy.”

 

“Dude you better watch your mouth.” Baekhyun stepped forward defensively.

 

“Baekhyun, calm down.” Suho said. “We have to avoid troubles at any cost.”

 

“Yujin, lets just go.” Jae grabbed Yujin’s wristed and started to pull her toward the exit, but Taecyeon grabbed Yujin faster and pushed Jae away. The girl stumbled and fell on her but.

 

“JAE!” Suho ran to her side. “Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!”

 

“I’m fine.” Jae got on her feet with Suho’s help.

 

“I’m gonna KILL this mother er.” Suho tightened his fists.

 

“What were you saying about staying away from trouble?” Sehun reminded him.

 

“You brats need to get THE HELL OUT OF HERE.” Taecyeon shouted. “Or else…”

 

Sehun pulled and dialed a number.

 

“Either you let us go or I call the police. I mean it.” Sehun threatened.

 

Taecyeon suddenly started laughing. “You kids think you are all so strong, right? You just wait until I’m done with all of you.”

 

“Lets go.” Suho ordered. They all hurried to the exit except for Yujin, who took one last glance at her ex-boyfriend.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Yujin.” He winked at her. “I’m sure you, Kyuhyun, and me will have a GREAT time tomorrow.”

 

And for the first time in many years, Yujin felt genuinely afraid.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hannah woke up not knowing how long she had been sleeping. She remembered arguing with Kai and then locking herself in her room.

 

Her phone rang next to her pillow.

 

“Hello?” She yawned.

 

“Hannah?” It was Jae. “We had an emergency so we had to leave for a while. Since you were kind of angry we decided to leave you alone.”

 

“What?! What emergency?!”  Hannah said with alarm.

 

“We will explain later. We’re already on our way home.” Jae said. “Everything is okay now.”

 

“Okay, okay I get it.” Hannah rubbed her eyes. “Just hurry back~” Then she hung up.

 

With much effort she got up form bed and opened her bedroom door to go to the kitchen for a glass of water. Since everyone had left, Kai was probably gone too, so she walked out casually.

 

However, Kai was still there. The boy had fallen asleep on the floor with his back against the opposite wall of the hallway. His arms were folded tightly against his chest and he was breathing softly and rhythmically.

 

“This idiot.” Hannah said to herself. “If you had listened to me you wouldn’t have to go through all this trouble.”

 

She walked to the living and found two more sleeping beauties on the couch.

 

“Chanyeol and D.O., do you think this is your dorm?” She giggled at their snores and their half opened eyes. Hannah decided to let them rest while the others were out and resumed her trip to the kitchen. As she pulled out a glass of water for herself, she remembered Kai.

 

“He’s probably cold…” She mumbled. She reached into the pantry again and pulled another cup. “I’m such a good person.”

 

Ten minutes later Hannah was going back to her room with a glass of water in one hand and a warm cup of tea in the other. Aside from that, she had a warm blanket draped around her shoulders.

 

She carefully covered Kai with the blanket and then placed the cup of tea next to him.

 

“Hannah?” Kai’s eyelids fluttered open right when Hannah was about to lock herself in her room again.

 

“Nope. You’re dreaming.” She told him.

 

“W-Wait!” He grabbed her ankle. “We really have to talk.” Then he noticed the blanket and the tea that weren’t there when he fell asleep.

 

“Did you do all this?” He asked with big puppy eyes.

 

“Chanyeol and D.O. did.” Hannah lied.

 

“Liar. Those two would probably just kick me out of the way if they found me sleeping on the floor.” Kai said. “So thank you.”

 

“You’re crazy.” Hannah said. “Good night.”

 

“No!” Kai jumped on his feet and stood between Hannah and the door, blocking her path.

 

“Move.” Hannah glared.

 

“Not until you listen to me.”

 

“Are you in the position to be telling me what to do?”

 

“Please! I feel horrible about all of this. Just let me explain.”

 

Hannah thought about it for a moment. He really looked miserable and on top of that he had waited all this time outside her door.

 

“Okay, then. Talk.” She put her hands on her hips, expectantly.

 

“I am so sorry for not believing you when you tried to warn me about Hyunah. She is evil and manipulative just like you said and I am a huge for calling you a liar.”

 

“Go on…” Hannah nodded, enjoying the moment.

 

“I’ll make it up to you in any way you want.” Kai promised.

 

“Anyway I want?” Hannah smirked.

 

“Yes!”

 

“Are you sure?” Hannah asked one last time in an unexpected seductive tone. She took a few steps forward, cornering a surprised looking Kai against the doorframe. “Because you don’t seem very convincing to me…” She ran a finger across his chest.

 

“I-I’m serious.” Kai gulped. He could feel the blood rushing to his face.

 

“Then…” Hannah got on her tiptoes and approached her lips to his ears, slightly grazing his neck on the process. A shiver ran through Kai’s back.

 

“GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!” Hannah shouted on top of her lungs.

 

“GODDAMIT!” Kai fell on the ground, clutching temples with both hands. His ears were ringing loudly. “You said you would let me explain!”

 

“Yeah, but I never said I would forgive you.” She rolled her eyes and walked into her room. “Oh, and tell that couple of spies that the show is over.” Then she truned around and slammed her door close.

 

Kai turned around and found Chanyeol and D.O. peeking from around the corner.

 

“YAH!” Kai shouted out them.

 

“Aw man…” Chanyeol sighed. “It was getting good.”

 

“You are like the worst spy ever!” D.O. punched Chanyeol on the arm.

 

“Me?! You were the one who got caught!”

 

“I was not!”

 

In the middle of their quarrel, Kai fell silent.

 

Okay, this is only the first step. I’ll make her forgive me. No doubt.