Consequences

EXO-G *{SM New Girl Group}*

 

 “We are so dead.” Kiko said with resignation.

 

“Are you kidding? I’m the one that’s dead.” Hannah whined.

 

“We don’t know that, Hannah.” Yujin pinched her forearm.

 

“Yeah, maybe the President didn’t hear anything about last night.” Lexx said. “Hopefully.”

 

“Are you idiots? The President ALWAYS finds out about everything. Remember that time f(x) had that party in their dorm?” Hannah said.

 

“So what then? Are we going to stand here for the rest of our lives?” Jae said, adjusting her sunglasses so the sunlight wouldn’t increase her migraine.

 

“Lets go. Whatever happens we still have each other.” Yujin grabbed Hannah’s hand and pulled her towards the building. The other three followed behind.

 

“EXO-G?” The receptionist noticed as soon as they stepped into the lobby.

 

“Y-Yes?” Yujin answered.

 

“The President wants to see you in his office. Immediately.” The receptionist said with a dry tone.

 

“I’m done for.” Hannah murmured.

 

The five girls only exchanged worried glances and made their way to the President’s office, which was located in the last floor of the S.M. building. As soon as they walked in, the President’s cold stare sent shivers down their backs.

 

“Girls.” He nodded. The five girls bowed respectfully.

 

“I don’t have much time so I’ll just go straight to the point.” The President turned his computer screen so it would face the girls. It showed a picture of Hannah raising her fist and Minho making some sort of shocked expression. “Would someone care to explain what is this?”

 

“Sir, I-“ Hannah tried to say, but she couldn’t find some sort of way to explain things without getting Kai and Minho in troubles. “It was my fault.”

 

“I’m not asking an answer to the obvious, Hannah. I’m asking why in the world would you punch Minho in a party filled with hundreds of other celebrities?!” His tone rose dramatically.

 

“Sir, we were all responsible for yesterdays’ incident. As the leader, I was too careless.” Yujin stepped forward.

 

“That’s right.” Kiko nodded.

“You two be quiet.” The President shot them a look. “I have most of my employees working on damage control since the news reached my knowledge. Didn’t I talked to you about how important image is for an idol?”

 

The five of them stayed quiet.

 

“DID I?!” The President repeated.

 

“Yes, sir.” The girls replied.

 

“This is the first time in my entire career that one of the female idols under my label are involved in such an outrageous scandal.”

 

Hannah’s lips trembled. She knew that those words were directed straight to her.

 

“Now leave. I have an important meeting now to discuss how we’re going to take care of this issue. You five better put your act together or I will have no choice but to get rid of EXO-G. This is my final warning.”

 

“Yes, sir.” The girls bowed once again and then turned to the exit.

 

“And Hannah.” The President called one last time. “I have the power to replace any of the members in any of the groups I have created. It will do you good to remember that.”

 

======================================================================================================

 

“What are you all doing here?” Kai approached to s, who where all standing outside of the President’s office.

 

“I thought I told you to stay home and rest.” Suho said. “Why did you come?”

 

“I know, I know.” Kai scratched his head. “I just couldn’t fall back asleep.”

 

“You should have stayed in the dorm.” Baekhyun said. “EXO-G was called into the office a little earlier. We don’t know if they will tell all about what happened to you last night.”

 

“Why wouldn’t they?” Sehun chuckled. “Hannah has the right to tell the truth in order to save herself.”

 

“Quiet, quiet!” D.O. covered the maknae’s mouth with his hand. “They’re coming out.”

 

The first one to walk out was Hannah. She had tears streaming down her cheeks and her fists were clutched. She was walking by so fast that she didn’t even noticed EXO-K standing outside.

 

“Um, hey-“ Kai tried to say, but she didn’t even bother to look at him and just walked past him.

 

“Hannah, wait!” Yujin rushed after her. “Stop!”

 

“Lexx.” Chanyeol grabbed Lexx’s wrist as she walked by. The girl’s eyes were watery and she looked as angry as Hannah. ”Are you okay?”

 

“Just fine.” Lexx pulled away from his grip and walked away. Sehun ran after her, to everyone’s surprise, and managed to block her way.

 

“What.” She said.

 

“Be strong, okay?” He smiled sweetly at her. Lexx stared at the boy’s innocent face for a moment, then nodded slightly and continued her way.

 

Jae, who always managed to stay calm in most situations, approached EXO-K’s leader.

 

“Sorry about yesterday. The members told me everything.” She said. “From now on I will stay away from you. I guess we aren’t meant to be friends after all.”

 

Suho could only look at her as she disappeared into the hallway. He was surprised that she actually apologized, but what surprised him even more was the weird feeling her words had left in him. Suho felt some sort of relief mixed with emptiness, and he did not like it at all.

 

“Do you think they said anything about, you know, us?” Baekhyun whispered to D.O. and Kai.

 

“Hannah didn’t tell on you, if that’s what you’re worried about.” Kiko glared at him with rage. “She was threatened to be replaced, but all you care about is yourselves?” Then she looked at Baekhyun straight in the eyes. “I’m disappointed.”

 

“Replaced? Why?!” Kai shouted.

 

“Look, you-“ Kiko pointed straight at Kai’s face, but managed to control herself in time. “I’m just gonna go before I stab your pretty face with a lamp post.”

 

“Am I the only one that feels like utter crap?” Baekhyun said when all the girls had left.

 

“It was not our fault. Hannah was the one that lost it.” Suho said.

 

“Yeah, but it was because of Kai.” Sehun added.

 

“Wow, thanks kid.” Kai knocked him in the head.

 

“Should we talk to them?” Chanyeol suggested. “I think I’ll call Lexx to make sure she is alright.”

 

“Don’t!” Sehun stopped him. “I mean, we should give them some space, don’t you think?”

 

“Chill, dude. I didn’t mean right this instant.” Chanyeol laughed.

 

“Okay, that’s it.” Kai said. “I’m going to talk to him.”

 

“Talk to who, exactly?” D.O. raised an eyebrow.

 

“Minho.” Kai said. “I’m fixing this whole mess right now.”

 

==============================================================================================

 

Yujin stared at her phone. She had about thirteen missed calls from Kyuhyun, but she didn’t felt like answering any of them. Hannah had locked herself in her room and the rest of the girls had all gone their different ways to clear their heads.

 

The phone in her hand rang once again. She sighed and flipped it open.

 

“Kyu, I’m sorry but right now it’s not the right moment.” She said into the speaker.

 

“Sorry, but this is not Kyu.” A deep voice said.

 

Oh, . Yujin cursed in her mind.

 

“Ok Taecyeon.” She said. “How did you get my number?”

 

“I just wanted to hear your voice, Yu.” He said softly.

 

“Taecyeon, you’ve got to stop.” Yujin insisted. “You and I are over. I love Kyuhyun.”

 

“You’re just with him to get over me, babe. I know you better than you know yourself.”

 

“Teac-“

 

“I know what you are going to say, Yujin. I regret ever cheating on you with that tramp. It meant nothing to me.”

 

“I don’t want to talk about that, much less talk to you.” Yujin said firmly. “And that ‘tramp’ was my best friend.”

 

“I love you, Yujin. Come back to me.” Taecyeon begged.

 

“No.”

 

“I will make you return to me Yujin. I will get rid of anyone that stands in my way.”

“Stop being such a drama queen already and stay the hell away of Kyuhyun.”

 

“I will when you are mine again.” Taecyeon said in a malicious tone.

 

“Go to hell.” Yujin said before hanging up, but a minute hadn’t gone by and her phone was ringing again. She picked it up angrily.

 

“Taecyeon I told you to stop it!“

 

“Taecyeon?” Kyuhyun spoke. “Why would you be expecting a call from from that guy?”

 

“Kyu, I thought that it was Taecyeon. We spoke a little earlier and-“

 

“I’ve called you a hundred times and you didn’t picked up because you were talking to him?! I’ve been so worried about you ever since last night!” Kyuhyun said.

 

“He called once and I thought it was you!” Yujin tried to explain. “Would you stop with the jealousy already? If it wasn’t because I was trying to calm you down for almost three hours last night maybe I would have been able to help Hannah when she needed it!”

 

“You’re saying that last night was my fault?” Kyuhyun’s voice lowered.

 

“Oh, Kyu. Of course not!” Yujin covered with her hand. “I didn’t mean that.”

 

“Yes you did.” Kyuhyun said. “And you’re probably right. I don’t know anything about what happened between you and Taecyeon in the past so I should probably stay out of your business. Is that it?”

 

“No!” Yujin jumped on her feet. “I didn’t tell you anything because I didn’t thought it was important.”

 

“Because you thought is wasn’t important or because you’re not over him yet?”

 

Yujin stayed quiet. She knew she had no feelings for Taecyeon but for some reason no words came out.

 

“That’s all I needed to know, Yujin. Glad to know how you feel.” Kyuhyun said miserably before hanging up.

 

“I am a complete idiot.” Yujin threw her phone away and buried her face in her hands.

 

“Yes you are.” Hannah emerged from her room. Her eyes were red and puffy, but she sounded so much better. “Blaming your boyfriend for what happened last night? I thought you were smarter, sweetie.”

“I don’t know what I was thinking!”

 

“It’s okay. We are all pretty shaken up.” Hannah hugged Yujin.

 

“Are you okay?” Yujin looked at Hannah’s eyes.

 

“Of course I am. I made one stupid mistake, but the world isn’t over. Our debut is in a week and we don’t have time to be mopping around.” Hannah smiled. “I’ll show the President just how talented I am.”

 

“I’ll give the others a call then. I’ll tell them to meet us in the practice room.”

 

“Yujin, I’ll do that.” Hannah smiled. “You go to Kyuhyun and fix things up.”

 

“Thanks. I think I’ll do that.” Yujin picked her bag and rushed out the door.