Party II

EXO-G *{SM New Girl Group}*

 

Baekhyun practically ran towards Key and Kiko, who were still enjoying themselves on the dance floor. He reached for Kiko’s forearm and made a sickly face.

 

“Kiko…” He said weakly.

 

“Baekhyun? What are you doing?” Kiko turn around, surprised. Key also stopped dancing to see what was happening.

 

“I had a few drinks and now I can barely stay on my feet.” Baekhyun swayed violently.

 

“Oh really?” Kiko raised an eyebrow.

 

“Hey bro, do you want me to take you to the bathroom or something?” Key gripped Baekhyun’s shoulder.

 

“N-No!” Baekhyun jumped back. “I mean, I just need Kiko to take me back to where my members are.”

 

“Oh.” Kay said with disappointment now that Kiko had to leave. “We can still hangout in the future, right?” He asked her.

 

“I guess.” She said without much interest. “Well excuse me while I take my dear group member back to his babysitters.”

 

“See ya around then.” Key flashed her a beautiful smile.

 

Kiko rolled her eyes and grabbed Baekhyun by the wrist. She pulled him away from the crowd and threw him in the table were she used to be before Key asked her to dance. She dumped her purse on one of the seats and then turned to Baekhyun.

 

“What do you think you’re doing, Baekhyun?” She crossed her arms.

 

“I already told you I’m-“ He tried to say.

 

“Bull.” Kiko stopped him. “You don’t drink, idiot. Everyone in EXO knows that.”

 

“I-I do!” He lied.

 

“Don’t try to sell that crap to me,” She poked him in the chest. “Because I’m not buying any.”

 

Both of them fell quiet after that.

 

“I’m leaving.” Kiko said with annoyance. “I’m wasting my time here.”

 

“He’s a player an you know it!” Baekhyun jumped from his seat. “And you still went with him! Why?!”

 

“The question is why the hell do you care?” Kiko said.

 

“Your debut is right around the corner, Tsukiko.” He said with unexpected seriousness. Kiko was a bit startled after hearing him call her by her full name. “Don’t screw everything up by doing whatever you please. If you go down, EXO goes down with you.”

 

Kiko bit her lip. He was right. She was actually enjoying herself with Key back then and she knew it. Being so close to a guy for the first time was nice, but she had her career ahead of her.

 

“I’m sorry.” She mumbled and looked at her feet.

 

“Wait.” Baekhyun scratched his ear. “Did you just…apologize?”

 

“I’m sorry, okay?” She repeated. Her cheeks turned a shade of pink.

 

“You’re unexpectedly cute.” He pinched one of her cheeks. Of course, Kiko slapped his hands away.

 

“And you’re unexpectedly annoying.” She said before snatching her purse and walking away.

 

“Wait!” Baekhyun ran after her.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“So your debut is coming soon, right?” Doojoon smiled at Hannah as he twirled a strand of her hair around his finger.

 

“That’s right.” She giggled bashfully. “Now I will be able to see Beast more often.”

 

“I certainly hope so.” The leader of Beast whispered seductively to her. “Pretty girls like you are always welcomed to hang with us.”

 

“You playboy.” She punched him playfully in the chest.

 

“You like me like that, babe.” He took another step closer, placing a hand on her hip and pushing her towards him.

 

“Um, well, maybe.” She said awkwardly. The guy was getting to close and she felt like just walking away.

 

Her opportunity came when someone bumped into Doojoon, causing him to spill his drink over his pants.

 

“Dude, what the ?!” He whipped around to see who was responsible for his dirty clothing.

 

“Yo.” A smiling boy saluted him. His eyes were half closed and it was pretty obvious he was wasted out of his wits.

 

“Kai?” Hannah peeked over Doojoon’s shoulder.

 

“Do you know this ?” Doojoon asked her.

 

“Unfortunately.” She said. “He is in EXO.”

 

“What’s up, Hannah?” Kai nodded at her. “Flirting again?”

 

“You little-“ Hannah balled her fists.

 

“Hannah, lets get out of here, okay? Oppa will take you somewhere nice.” Doojoon caressed her soft cheeks.

 

Hannah had no way out. If she refused she would look like an idiot and if she went with him, well, things would happen. Things she most certainly did NOT wanted to happen. Her mental dilemma was interrupted when Kai suddenly fell flat on the ground.

 

“Oh my gosh!” She shouted. “Kai!”

 

“Let him be.” Doojoon told her. “He deserves it for ruining my pants.”

 

“Believe me, I would love to leave him there more than anything.” Hannah pushed Doojoon away. “But he is in my group. I just can’t let him make us look bad.”

 

“Alright, alright.” Doojoon stepped away. “You do whatever you want.” Then he walked away.

 

Hannah proceeded to kneel next to Kai’s body and pull him up as hard as she could.

 

“Get. Up!” She pulled him harder. Kai, who was half conscious now, managed to stabilize himself on his feet.

 

“What were you thinking? You’re underage!” She scolded him as she struggled to take him to a table.

 

“Wow, that coke I ordered was waaaaay stronger than I imagined.” Kai laughed hysterically.

 

“Coke? Yeah right.” Hannah scoffed.

 

“Where are you taking me, woman?!” Kai complained. “Stop touching me!”

 

“I’m taking you somewhere you won’t make a complete idiot out of yourself.” Hannah pulled him harder. When they finally reached a seat, the girl was completely exhausted.

 

“Your are showing.” Kai pointed at Hannah’s skirt, which had gone almost all the way up to her hip. She blushed and pulled it down immediately.

 

“If you weren’t drunk I would have kicked you in the balls.”

 

“Drunk? Who?” Kai looked around.

 

Hannah grabbed a glass of water from someone who was walking past and splashed it on Kai’s face.

 

“Sorry about that.” Hannah smirked. “I need you to come back to reality.”

 

“You !” Kai wiped the dripping water from his face. “Are you crazy?!”

 

“On second thought, I’m not sorry.” She stuck her tongue at him.

 

Kai mumbled something at her and then his body went limp. His breathing was fast and shallow and he was breaking in a cold sweat.

 

“Kai?” Hannah poked him in the shoulder. “What’s wrong?”

 

Kai grunted in response.

 

“What exactly were you drinking? Gasoline?” Hannah sounded for alarmed now. “You’re practically dying!” She tried to get closer to him and feel his forehead, but Kay pushed her away with his remaining strength.

 

“This brat.” Hannah scowled. “If you die under my watch I’ll be in huge trouble. I’ll go get you a glass of water.”

 

Once at the bar Hannah kept pushing people away to be able to reach the bartender.

 

“A glass of water please.” She ordered. “Scratch that. Give me five instead.” The bartender nodded.

 

“You did WHAT?!” Sungmin from Super Junior shouted. He and Minho were both leaning against the counter, talking about something pretty serious from the looks of it.

 

“Shut up!” Minho covered Sungmin’s mouth with his own hands and looked around to see if someone had heard. Hannah turned away to avoid being noticed.

 

“Don’t you shut me up.” Sungmin told Minho. “Explain yourself.”

 

“F-Fine.” Minho’s voice trembled. “Junho from 2PM came talk to me a couple of hours ago. I told him I wasn’t really having much fun and he handed me some pills. He said I would be partying out of my mind if I took only one of those.”

 

“Oh Minho…” Sungmin face-palmed himself. “We warned you about stuff like this!”

 

“I know!” Minho said. “But listen. Junho told me that since it was my first time I should drink them with some soft drink instead of alcohol, so I went and ordered a coke. After throwing the pills in my glass I turned away for a second and someone else took my glass.”

 

“Who?!” Sungmin asked, but Minho only stayed quiet. “Minho, SPEAK!”

 

“I-It was Kai.” Minho confessed, loud enough for Hannah to hear. Before she knew it, she had turned around and had planted a punch on Minho’s cheek.

 

“You drugged him?!” She shouted accusingly.  Panic appeared on both of the guys’ expressions.

 

“It was an accident!” The SHINee rapper tried to explain while he rubbed the cheek in which Hannah had punched him. “I swear it was not on purpose!”

 

“Hannah, calm down. He knows he screwed up.” Sungmin intervened.

 

“Oh Minho…” Hannah said with rage in her voice. “Did you even think of what could’ve happened if you had been caught? What about that idiot Kai?! You know there are retarded people like him capable of taking someone else’s drink!”

 

“I-“ Minho choked on his own words.

 

“That’s enough.” Hannah said. “I have to take this water back to Kai and make sure he doesn’t drown in his own drool.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lexx and Chanyeol were standing near by when they saw what happened between Minho and Hannah.

 

“Did Hannah just punched Minho in the face?!” Lexx covered with one hand.

 

“Holy-“ Chanyeol widened his eyes with astonishment. “That was pretty badass.”

 

“Chanyeol!” Lexx punched him in the arm.

 

“Sorry, sorry.” Chanyeol apologized. “It was quite unexpected from her, that’s all.”

 

“Hannah was seriously pissed off.” Lexx frowned. “Come, we should go and see what’s going on.”

 

“And Chanyeol,” Lexx told him. “Please don’t mention anything to the other members, especially not to Kai. It could really hurt Hannah’s image, whatever the reason.”

 

“Promise.” Chanyeol nodded. “Lets go.”

 

It took them quite a while to find the table where Hannah was choking water down Kai’s throat.

 

“Woah.” Chanyeol. “I’m looking at this but I can’t believe it. You and Kai on the same building and not trying to kill each other?”

 

“Shut up, Chanyeol. I’m trying to bring him back to life.” Hannah told him.

 

“Why? What happened to him?” Lexx ran to Hannah’s side and helped her by holding Kai’s head still.

 

Hannah proceeded to explain what had happened while she was Doojoon and why Kai was in such bad shape.

 

“You were flirting with Doojoon from Beast? Oh man I’m jealuse.” Lexx pouted.

 

“Really? That’s what you got from the whole story?” Chanyeol knocked her in the head.

 

“I was just saying…” Lexx said. “Maybe we should call your manager or something and get him out of here.”

 

“Yeah, probably.” Chanyeol took his cellphone out and tried to call his manager. After a few tries there was still no response. “Dammit. Why do people have cellphones if they don’t plan to answer them?”

 

“I think Kai is resuscitating.” Hannah told them when she saw the boy opening his eyes. “He’s alive!”

 

“C’mon bro, snap out of it.” Chanyeol kneeled next to Kai and tapped on his cheek softly.

 

“Guys!” Jonghyun came running over. Chanyeol and Lexx immediately stood in front of Kai so Jonghyun couldn’t see him half dead.

 

“What’s up.” Chanyeol nodded casually.

 

“Have you seen Jae?” He panted. “She sent me a text to meet me in at the bar, but I can’t find her. Based on the amount of crap she wrote in that text she is probably drunk.”

 

“How long have you been looking for her?” Lexx asked him.

 

“For forty minutes now. I’m getting worried.” Junghyun said.

 

“You now how much of a free spirit Jae is. Maybe she just got lost in the crowd.” Chanyeol said.

 

“I don’t think so. She always tells me exactly where she is when she wants to meet me.” Jonghyun replied.

 

“I think I saw her seating with Suho a while back.” Lexx recalled. “We should go ask him.”

 

“Yeah, you guys go.” Hannah told them. “I’ll stay with Kai. Make sure Jae is okay.”

 

“Got it.” Lexx nodded, then she and Chanyeol went to find Suho.

 

“And I thought we would have fun tonight.” Hannah chuckled. “How stupid of me.”