Stay or Go Home?

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Author’s POV:

 

Morning came, Dara and Jaejoong didn’t realize that they fall asleep in the same position as they cried last night. Both decided to just skip school and just stayed in their beds in each other’s arm.

 

Morning and lunch pass but the two didn’t bother to leave their room. Thank goodness that Jae has a mini-fridge in his room that has few foods that can fill up their stomach. No one bothered to interrupt them as they know that those two need some time with each other.

 

They knew that after what Dara said last night, their wolf won’t let any of them to be away from each other’s arm. They wanted reassurance that their mate won’t leave.

 

They stayed like that for almost a week that they have to cancel all their meetings. They stayed in their room like they were being imprisoned. Jaejoong manage to get a habit of taking pictures using his phone. Every now and then, he will take a picture of Dara without her noticing it.

 

Through mind link, Jaejoong was informed that his father and Alpha Lee reconsidered the alliance with the Yellow Moon Pack. Alpha Rain was really grateful that they still accept the alliance after what happened. Jae was also informed that Hyuna was kicked out of her pack and was warned not to step in the territory of the three packs of the east.

 

It was Monday, the couple decided to skip school once more. When afternoon came, classes ended and soon their friends started arriving in the pack house, same with the ‘new members’. Dara knew that anytime soon, the pack meeting will start. She slowly pulled away from Jae’s arm that was wrapped around her since morning as the later just look at him curiously.

 

“We need to get ready, remember? I asked oppa for a pack meeting to meet the possible new members of Crescent Moon.”She said looking at his curious mate. Jae immediately rises up from the bed and kissed her mate on the forehead.

 

“Yeah, I forgot. Sorry. Take a shower first, I’ll just check if we have something to eat before the meeting starts.” He said. Dara just gave him a nod and went directly to the bathroom.

 

*********************

 

After the two took a shower, they went downstairs and walk directly to the garden where tables and chairs were arranged for the meeting. All the ‘new members’ were present including the Alpha and his mate with Dayoung on her arms. Shadows and their friends were also present.

 

Everyone was seated comfortably and just waiting for the couple to arrived. Soon, the two joined them and they all started to eat. While eating, Dara was eyeing the ‘new members’ one by one. But honestly she’s also reading their minds. She didn’t need help from her friends like what her oppa asked them, because with her gift, she can also already see what kind of person she is dealing with. Because their minds say it all. No secret can be hidden from the day they were born.

 

The ‘new members’ started to feel a bit self-conscious knowing someone was looking at them assessing each their moves. Their heads were bow down and didn’t even dare to look in anyone’s eye especially after what they witness yesterday, when Dara fight with Gyuri.

 

 Dara have already an idea who to choose and who are not to, she felt guilty as she saw Gyuri with a bandage on her arm and leg. Though werewolf heals really fast, it’s still painful and by the way she breaks her yesterday, it will take her few days to be fully healed.

 

They continue eating in silent and no one dare to speak with the tension inside the room. Even though curiosity arises from the ‘new members’ about the thought of ‘Alpha’s little sister decision’. They don’t have any idea why is does the decision was handed to the little sister. She’s just his little sister.

 

But that’s what they thought, they don’t have any idea that Dara was also the Moon Goddess who will transform them to a white one. Meanwhile, Hyun Joong was watching Gyuri’s every move, afraid that she will suddenly attack Dara because of what she did yesterday. He doesn’t know why, but he always has the feeling to protect her. Like, it’s his duty to protect her from any danger the moment he saw her.

 

And with the awkward silence and tension, they finished their dinner.

 

 

Unknown’s POV:

 

I silently watched Dara as she eyed some unfamiliar wolves over the dinner. No one was talking and just by looking at them, you can clearly say that they are nervous. I was able to sneak in the Blue Moon territory as I used my gift.

 

No one have noticed my presence here since I wore the clothes that I saw hanging on of houses backyard here. I continue to watch my soon little mate until I felt my blood boil as I saw a faint mark of mating in her neck.

 

‘No! That’s not right!’ I shouted to myself. I won’t allow her to be fully mated. I need to get her before they finish the mating. I know she have an idea of what I’m planning to do. I know her. She’s smart to save her pack and her bastard of a mate pack but not enough to save herself. I know that sooner or later she will come to me.... voluntarily.

 

**********

 

Author’s POV:

 

Everything was set, ready to hear her decision. You can feel all the fear and uneasiness of the 'new members' as they don't know what's going to happen next.

When the table was clean after the dinner, Dara thought that it' time to announced her decision. She cleared to gain everyone's attention since the 'new members' are still looking down.

"Thank you for coming here tonight. I apologize for delaying this meeting to a couple of days due to some circumstances." She trailed off. She felt her mate's arm enveloped her as she said those, clearly knowing what happen. Her friends and the Shadows just  nod at her and gave her a nod understanding what she meant.

"I would also like to thank the guys for protecting the Blue Moon territory from the rouges even though you guys don't have any idea why are you doing it but you still follow my oppa's order. I promise that sooner or later, you will all be enlightened from what's happening."

"You have been a good follower. Ren, Taemin, Jonghyun, Yonghwa and Hyun Joong... Thank you very much. We owe you big time." Dara said giving a genuine smile to the five guys who's looking rather shock from seeing her warm smile.

They look around and saw the members of Blue Moon were also smiling to them. They just nodded and felt their heart swell with warm from the smiling faces they are receiving.

 

“I think it’s time for me to make the decision.” She spoke this time with the use of her Alpha voice. The authority was there. And anyone who hears it, will clearly understand that she’s not an ordinary wolf. The ‘new members’ felt something change in her like a switch was making her a different person. Everyone sitting around her except for Jae suddenly started to sit properly and slightly bows down.

 

“I’ve used my gift to identify who are qualified to be one of us. I won’t go on to details about my gift since not all of you will be transformed to a white one and I also won’t go on to details on how are you gonna be a white one because it’s a secret.”

 

“I would like to inform you that among all of you, three were not able to pass my qualifications. And I think the three that will not be chosen deserve an explanation. Are you ready to hear the names of those who didn’t qualify?” She asked.

 

The ‘new members’ started to get really nervous that answering her with a simple yes or no became so hard that they just use their heads to nod.

 

“Alright then. I’m sorry but I think you have a better life in your pack than being here.... Sohee.” She said softly. Sohee gasped and immediately stand up from her seat.

 

“What?! What do you mean better life?! You don’t know anything! All I want is to be a white werewolf! It’s one in a million chance, why can’t you see that!” Sohee screeched like there’s no tomorrow that all of them wince from her voice.

 

“I’m sorry. I know everything Sohee... it’s not your wish. You were just caught up in a moment. You have a wonderful mate Sohee, he deserves to be happy and you know that. You can’t even sleep at night because of worrying how he is. You clearly know that he was drugged up when you found him with someone else. He didn’t have any idea what’s happening. He deserves an explanation. You just can’t abandon him like that. No mate deserves to be left alone.” Dara’s voice croaked and that didn’t past to anyone who hears her.

 

Her last statement sent thousands of sharp pain directed to her chest. She knows it... no mate...deserve to be left alone.... yet she’s planning to leave sooner. Jae’s arm around her tightens as he also felt the same pain that Dara was feeling. He leans closer to her and put his chin on her shoulder hoping that the closeness will help to ease the pain. But it didn’t... because he knows that Dara have already decided.

 

He leaned in closer to her to hide his face from others. The tears that he secretly shed every night when no one was looking was threatening to escape from his eyes. He knows how girly it sounds because they always say that guys don’t cry. But no... real guys cry. Guys cry, maybe not as hard as girls sobbed...but cry silently when the pain is unbearable. When you know that whatever you do nothing will change your girl’s mind. Like you were slowly being killed... because your only life will leave you...

 

Everyone watched silently how Dara look up in the sky trying hard to stop the moist in her eyes to fall down. Her friends, oppa and the Shadows watched painfully as they saw the couple trying to be strong as Dara’s words left . They saw how Jae slowly put both of his hands on Dara’s waist and lift her carefully placing her on his lap, the habit that they noticed whenever she’s sitting on his side.

 

As the ‘new members’ clearly don’t have any idea what’s happening, they are not that clueless to see that something’s not right. Like what Dara said is some blow to her and her mate. They notice that the top three female fighters of the Blue Moon were looking away from the couple and biting their lip as if stopping their selves from crying. They also saw how one by one, the guys started looking down and started clenching their fists with the face clearly showing how useless they are in that situation.

 

But they didn’t say or ask anything because Sohee started to tear up and look at Dara with her eyes full of emotion that mateless wolves cannot understand.

 

“How did you know all of it?” She asked Dara who is now trapped in Jaejoong’s embraced in his lap.

 

“I just know it. But believe me, you won’t be happy if you will join Crescent Moon. Your heart will always belong to where your mate is.” She spoke like she’s on Sohee’s shoes. Sohee just look at her clearly understanding what she meant but the curiosity on how she knew that is somehow making her light headed.

 

“I understand. I will make talk to him. And I hope he will still accept me.” Sohee stated with a little smile on her face. Dara nodded returning the same smile.

 

“He will, I assure you.” She replied giving another hope to the girl. She’s sure that Sohee will be accepted by her mate. By seeing her memories, she saw how the guy loves her... like how Jae lover her.

 

“Thank You. I think I should go now.” She said and didn’t wait for any response as she quickly morphed to her dark gray wolf.

 

“Uee, you know it.” Dara said while smiling to Uee. Uee bit her lip and smiled sheepishly to Dara while rubbing the back of her neck.

 

“Err... yeah sorry... didn’t mean to but I enjoyed my stay. Bye!” She shouted halfway as she started running away. Dara can’t help but chuckle a bit seeing the girl suddenly running away.

 

“What was that?” Se7en asked her little sister.

 

“It’s just you oppa...it’s just you.” She said amusingly while shaking her head.

 

“What?” Se7en questioned.

 

“Honestly, your other companion notice Uee when she suddenly joined your travel yet you didn’t notice that. You thought she’s your member from the start of your journey. They just shrugged it off since you didn’t say anything when she joined.”

 

“That girl was actually having a heated make out session with a random guy when they saw you guys pass in the forest. She saw how hot and good looking the guys are s—“ Jaejoong growled as her mate described the ‘new members’ as hot and good looking immediately replacing the pain he’s feeling before to possessiveness.

 

Dara rolled her eyes and somehow felt the pain was slightly disappearing. Others can’t help but grin and chuckle when they saw the exchange gestures of the two.

 

‘Who’s hot and good looking?’ Jaejoong growled and spoke to his mate through their link.

 

‘It’s not like it’s my description to them, its Uee’s not mine.’ She defended herself.

 

‘But it came out from your mouth! Can’t you just escape that part? Look at them, they’re grinning like crazy.’ He asked. Jaejoong misunderstand the way the ‘new members’ grin. They will be lying if they said that they didn’t like the compliment when it came from Dara’s lips but it’s not the reason they are grinning and smiling. They actually find Jaejoong’s possessiveness as an adorable act.

 

‘What’s the point? I’ve already said it. Just shut up and listen.’ Dara said harshly though you can still hear the amusement in her tone.

 

‘I’m the only one who you should be saying those words to! I’m the only one that your eyes should see! I should be the only hot and good looking guy that you will be looking at!’ He shouted in their mind link so seriously that Dara can’t help but stiffen and look at her mate.

 

Everyone stopped laughing and grinning when they saw Dara’s body suddenly become stiffed and Jae’s eyes was now yellow  which were penetrated directly on Dara’s brown eyes.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Dara laughed and her body relaxed. Relax was understatement, her body gone limply on Jae’s arm as she laughed like there’s no tomorrow. She actually finds it funny when her mate compliments himself. She find it cute when he’s acting jealous but this time he went ahead and call himself a hot and good looking guy without noticing it, though she can’t deny that what Jae said was true.

 

‘Is this a laughing matter?!’ He growled out getting angry, though her mate’s laugh sends a tingling feeling to his heart.

 

‘Nah! You’re just too cute!!’ She replied with a big grin on her face and pinched her mate’s cheeks. Jaejoong frowned and pouted a bit at Dara’s words. He hates it when she calls him cute. He heard some stifled laughed that was being covered by some coughing but he ignored it.

 

‘WTF?! Did he just pout?’

 

‘Seriously? That was so whipped!’

 

‘OMG!!!! HAHAHA! If he’s not angry right now, I won’t be having a second thought on taking some pictures!’

 

‘That was...so... disgusting!!! I’ve never imagine the future Alpha pouting! Hahaha!’

 

Those were some thoughts that being passed between their friends who were watching their jealous-slash-possessive antics which they always find funny.

 

Dara and leaned in and kissed Jae’s pout. Which immediately sends a calming effect to the guy.

 

‘I hate it when you call me cute. ‘

 

‘Awww!!! Mr. Snuggle is frowning!!’ She cooed playfully putting her hands on the back of his neck. He replied with a growl.

 

‘Shut up!’

 

‘Aww! Come on... Don’t be like that! You’re such a cute baby!’

 

‘If you don’t stop you’ll regret it.’ He threatened.

 

‘You can’t do anything to me Mr. Cutey b—‘ Before Dara even finish her sentence Jae close the distance between them and kissed the mark on Dara’s neck. He lightly the bite mark of mating that he gave to her mate and run his tongue sensually on the same spot a few times.

 

He felt Dara stopped whatever she was going to say. At the same time the small hands on the back of his neck suddenly tighten it holds and she smell the arousal of his mate making his wolf howl in joy knowing they have that effect to their mate.

 

He leaned back with a big smirk on his face knowing he wins but oh boy, that was what he thought. Upon pulling away, he saw that his mate’s eyes were now blue. A growl escape from her lips and before he explained what he did, Dara pulled the collar of his shirt and crashed her lips to his.

 

Jae can’t help but kissed her back as the kiss was hard and needy. Their current position didn’t help the situation especially when Dara is still on Jae’s lap. A moan escape from his lips when she started grinding her body to his, waking up his sleeping junior in the process.

 

 The others started to look away feeling a bit hot while watching. The arousal in the air is suffocating them. It drives the mate less wolf insane but thank goodness they were still in control of their wolf. Se7en was getting irritated as he watches his sister making out with his mate, and the fact that his little Dayoung is around make him more irritated. If they are not in the middle of meeting he will just told them to go get a room but right now, they are in the middle of an IMPORTANT MEETING and their agenda where getting nowhere. If this keeps going, they won’t be able to finish the meeting.

 

He stands up and walks towards his sister. His hand slowly rises up in the air and without blinking, he hit her sister square on the back of her head. Everyone gasped at what he did. He’s the Alpha of his pack, clearly, it’s not the method they thought he will use to his sister. But soon, they remember that Alpha voice won’t work on Dara and they immediately understand that maybe it’s the only way to distract her.

 

Dara’s head immediately turned to her brother and her eyes were still blue and everyone who sees her knew that her wolf is in control. She growled at her brother obviously not recognizing him at the moment. All her wolf can see is her mate and that’s it. Anyone around her is a threat as of the moment.

 

Jae immediately realizes what’s happening and grab her mate’s head back to him before she attack her brother and regret it. He puts his forehead to hers as their nose was almost touching. Her eyes were glowing in its brightest blue. Her body was tensed and her jaw was clenched tightly.

 

“Babe, look at me.” Jae whispered as his mate eyes were focused on the right side where her brother is. Dara didn’t even budge to Jae’s voice.

 

“Please babe, look at me.” He begs. Dara heard the pleading on his voice and her eyes shift to her mate.

 

“Good, now calm down. For me...” He spoke.

 

“No!” Dara said in a stern voice that Jae almost didn’t recognized.

 

“Babe, come on... It’s Se7en-hyung, your oppa. You don’t want him getting hurt.” He explained. Dara didn’t answer but Jae saw the confusion in her eyes and he realized the she slowly calming down.

 

He slowly pulled her body to his and snake his arms around her. He put her head on the space between his head and shoulder. He knew that his scent can calm her down. Seconds past, he felt Dara’s body relax when suddenly he felt his mates tongue swept across his mark and on it lightly just like what he did to her.

 

He almost jumps on his seat from the sensation that his mate brought to him but Dara keep him on his position. He clenched his fist so tight that it’s turning white because he needs to take control of his wolf that’s now going crazy inside of him wanting to take over his body. He knows that if he let his wolf took over, there’s no way to stop both of them from mating.

 

“D.a.r.a” He said in controlled and pained voice. But instead of a reply, she heard a giggle from his mate.

 

Dara kiss Jae’s mark before pulling away, clearly in her old and calm self. A giggle escape from her lips when she heard her mate’s voice calling her. She can’t help but smile knowing she got him. That’s what he get for what he did to her earlier.

 

“Payback time!” She said in a sing-song voice. The arousal that Jae’s felt immediately left his body as he realized what her stubborn little mate did. His mouth was hanging open in disbelief.

 

‘Did you just act earlier to fool me?’ Jae asked her but she just ignored him and turned back to everyone who’s looking at them rather amusingly. Dara knew that if she replied to Jae’s question there will be no end to it and they won’t be able to finish the meeting.

 

She admits to herself that yeah, she just acted like she was going to attack his brother... but that’s the only thing which is fake. The rest was real, after Jae kissed her mark, her body was instantly set on fire and she was too late to control her wolf but the time that her brother hit her head she was back to reality.

 

“Okay. Sorry about that.” She apologized first as if nothing happened. There’s no hint of embarrassment or evident of blushing. This makes everyone think she’s really cool.

 

“So, as I was saying, Uee saw the guys...” She said taking omitting the ‘hot and good looking’ part to avoid any distraction.

 

“She thought that it will be cool to hang out with them. But the moment she realized that she entered the wrong group because all you did was fight against rouges, she immediately regret her decision but she didn’t know how to say that she wanted to go back to her pack knowing the group she ended up with was led by a white werewolf. She’s afraid that she will be killed if she left. So, I just do her a favor. That’s it.” She explained and everyone nodded in understanding but Se7en has a scowl on her face thinking, ‘Do I look like someone who forces others to stay in my group?!’

 

“So, the last one... I think you clearly know who it is.” She said and everyone turns to look at Gyuri with a look that can’t be deciphered as regret or sadness.

 

“Is it because of what I have done?” She asked looking at Dara. Dara immediately shook her head.

 

“I’m not the type who holds a grudge against someone...well maybe against one person.” She answered and the others knew who she is exactly talking about.

 

“Maybe what you did was wrong and my wolf won’t accept you as a new member... but you know that in our situation with the rouges, it’s not the best decision to join the Crescent Moon. Even though I have to give you credit for hiding the...little angel.... you can’t do that for long. You will also put his/her life in danger. And I can’t do that to someone who hasn’t born in this world.” She said smiling a bit.

 

“Huh?” Few asked at the same time clearly not getting what is happening but was ignored.

 

“So, you knew?” Gyuri asked. Dara nodded.

 

“So, it’s true that what they say about you. No secret will remain secret around you.” She smiled. Dara didn’t reply.

 

“Is that why you cried a lot right after you punished me?” She asked. Dara’s face instantly fell down. She doesn’t want to remember the horrible things she did to her.

 

“I’m sor—“ Dara was about to apologized but Gyuri cut her off.

 

“No. No need to apologize. Maybe if I’m on the same situation, I’ll do the same. I’ll just leave now. Bye!” Gyuri waved to them which left everyone to nowhere except Dara.

 

“Why do they left so fast?” Suzy asked no one, slightly disappointed that she didn’t even have the chance to say goodbye to the girls.

 

“Because they clearly knew what’s the best for them and they can’t wait another day to face what’s waiting for them.” Dara replied giving a warm smile to the girl.

 

“But what about Gyuri? I thought her mate died?” Luna asked worriedly.

 

“He did. But she’s having his baby. And I can’t let her put the baby in danger.” Dara answered which earned a squeal from the girls. She smiled seeing their reaction, even though Gyuri acted like a , she sure is lucky to have these girls by her side.

 

“It’s good that he left something for her.” Sulli added.

 

“The baby is enough for her to find a new reason to live.” Victoria whispered shyly.

 

“Alright, so... the rest of you here! Welcome to Blue Moon pack! We will start your transformation when my sister is ready. I’ll just let her rest for a bit and talk to her.” Se7en announced to everyone who were looking at him curiously.

 

“Transformation?” Ren asked.

 

“Yeah. You’ll find it later sweetheart.” Dara answered and winked playfully without any meaning but Ren can’t help but blush with that simple gesture and when she spoke ‘sweetheart.’

 

“You!!!” Jaejoong shouted and immediately lift Dara from his lap and put her on his shoulder as he started running. She really started to get on his nerves. Dara knew how Jae will react thus, she playfully answered Ren and even winked at him. She really enjoys teasing him.

 

“Yah! We need to talk!” Se7en shouted to the couple. Jae immediately stops when he heard Se7en just before they enter the pack house.

 

“I know.” Dara replied and Jae heard the seriousness in her voice. He instantly put her down in front of him but still keeps her close to him with his arms encircled to her waist. Jae looked at the siblings back and forth and understands right away that what they are going to talk is something really important.

 

“After tonight, I’m planning to take the pack with me and start a new life. I know that Minho is still around but if we stay longer in the Blue Moon territory, we’re just putting them in more danger.” Se7en started and Jaejoong has a feeling on where is this conversation going.

 

“From there, we will train and start to form a plan against Minho. And I want you to com—“

 

“NO!!!!!!!!! I will never let you take her from me!!!” Jaejoong immediately decline the offer to his mate knowing what Se7en is going to say.

 

“You don’t underst—“ Se7en tried to explain but Jae won’t let him.

 

“I said NO!” Jae shouted once again.

 

“I will go. B—“ Dara said in her soft voice. Jae froze on her feet upon hearing his mate.

 

“You what?” He asked in disbelief.

 

“I said I’ll g—“

 

“I heard that!”

 

“Then why are you asking me?!”

 

“Because I can’t believe you said that!”

 

“Because you didn’t let me finish what I’m about to say!”

 

“That’s because I’m not letting you go!”

 

“Will you shut the up and let me finish what I’m about to say first?!!!” Dara screamed from the top of her lungs making Jae instantly swallowed what he’s going to say and close .

 

Se7en just watch the couple with an amuse expression. He finds it really amusing on how they kept throwing words to each other without thinking. ‘So this is what Thunder told me when they fight, they never lost for words just like how they fight when Jaejoong mark Dara.’ He thought to himself.

 

Without knowing, the two already gathered some audience. With the shouting and screaming, their friends, the Shadows and the ‘new members’ immediately run to where they are thinking something bad had happen.

 

“Are you ready to listen now?” Dara asked her mate with a glare. Jae just nod at her.

 

“Good. Now, oppa.” She said turning to look at her brother.

 

“I’m coming with you when you go back.” She started and she felt Jae’s arms tighten around her almost choking her.

 

“It’s only for few days. I’m just going there for the ‘new members’ transformation and to visit omma and appa and the others.” She whispered softly the last part. She’s scared to see her parents’ grave or rather her homeland. It will be her first time to go back there after the massacre.

 

Jae immediately regrets shouting at her. He felt stupid for not letting her finish what she’s about to say earlier and assumed right away that she’s leaving him. He hugged her tenderly this time and talk in her mind.

 

‘I’m sorry.’ He said. Dara just nodded knowing exactly what Jae meant about.

 

“Will you go with me?” Dara asked turning to her mate.

 

“You don’t need to ask.” He replied and kissed his mate on the top of her head.

 

‘Thank you.’ She said in their link.

 

“But Dara, you know that it’s a tradition that all white werewolves should stay together in the same pack. When you both complete the mating process and Jaejoong turn to a white one...he also needed to be in our pack.” Se7en explained and Dara fully understand what he meant. Jae was about to protest but Dara beat him to it.

 

“And that’s the point oppa. It’s just a tradition, not a rule, not a law and there’s no punishment if we didn’t stay with the other white werewolves. Oppa, please don’t forget that my mate is the future Alpha of this territory and that’s the reason we can’t leave this land. I am the future Luna of Blue Moon.” She explained to her oppa.

 

Jae felt proud hearing her mate telling his brother that she is the future Luna of his pack. But unknown to him and everyone around them...Dara was struggling inside. They failed to notice the sadness in her eyes when she said the future. She’s not even sure if she will part of the future.

 

“Arraso, I know what you mean. I am an Alpha of my own pack. And my pack means a lot to me. But my offer is still open whenever you wanted to join the Crescent Moon.” Se7en answered but he’s words were directed to Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong just nodded once again still not seeing or sensing the fear, sadness and sorrow of her mate. Dara was trying really hard to conceal everything. She saw Dayoung on her peripheral vision who was about to go to her but she instantly send her a telepathic message saying ‘no’.

 

They all made a mistake when they thought Dayoung will only have one gift since her mother is not originally from Crescent Moon but maybe because she was born during the full moon, it gives her a multiple gift.

 

Dayoung started to cry in her mother’s arm who is clueless on why she suddenly started crying. Dara knows that what she asked Dayoung was a bit selfish. For a kid to keep a horrifying secret, it’s unbearable. She even tried to erase her memories so that the little kid won’t have a nightmare about what she saw but she failed.

 

Dayoung’s wolf is really strong. She has the gift to reach someone’s wolf and block every mental gift thus resulting her to fail on erasing what she saw.

 

Dara’s POV:

 

I shook my head as soon as I spotted Dayoung coming towards me. I felt my heart broke when I saw my niece cried in her mother’s arms who is clueless on why she suddenly starts crying. I really don’t know what to do. If I just can erase her memories, I will. But I can’t her wolf won’t let me.

 

I remembered earlier after I took shower when Jae left to check if we have food to eat before the meeting starts when Dayoung barged in our room while crying. She immediately jumps on my lap and started to cry harder.

 

“I don’t want you to die Aunt Dee-dee. Please don’t die.” She chanted continuously and I have to answer her that I won’t few times to assure her. She didn’t seem convince and continue crying. I was left with no choice but to read her mind.

 

I enter her mind with her wolf’s acknowledgement. I froze. Literally froze on my place when I saw and realize what’s happening. My niece.... she can see the future just like my mom. She has the gift to see the future in the form of dreams. And that’s when everything makes sense. I remember when she also barged in our room before crying about her parents. I thought she just have a nightmare and missed them.

 

But no, I am wrong. What she saw in her dreams is the day when oppa came here in the middle of night and started howling, the exact same scene that happen during that day. She saw in her dreams the meeting with oppa. She also has a dream of the meeting earlier and who am I going to choose.

 

She also have a dream when I said the last word of me being the future Luna...when suddenly her dream change. The scene suddenly changes to an abandon building. And before I knew what her dream is about, I saw myself lying in the pool of blood. I was breathing so hard. My eyes looks like a soulless person.

 

I was immediately broke back to reality without even knowing if I survive or not when Dayoung shouted for me to not to die once again. I immediately think of erasing her memories and tried it. But I failed. She just loses consciousness, then when she woke up she still remember. I asked her to keep it a secret to everyone and told her that if she said that to anyone, I will sure die.

 

I know it’s unforgivable to do that to a child, but I was left with no choice. It is my fate and I have to face it...on my own. I hope that in the future, if I won’t be around... ..I hope she will not blame herself when she grow up and realizes that what I said about me dying if she tell it to anyone is a lie. I hope that she will never blame herself thinking that if she just said that dream to someone....I will still be safe... I hope she won’t... I don’t want her to suffer because of my selfishness.

 

Back to reality, my brother and mate was now talking animatedly about the possibilities of Jaejoong joining the Crescent Moon. Jae is still standing behind me with her arms securely around my body. I hold his hand and hold it tightly. I leaned back to his chest and look up to see his face. He looks back at me while showing heart warming smile and kissed my forehead.

 

I closed my eyes feeling every inch of his body behind me. After what I’ve learned from Dayoung, I tried so hard not to cry and run away from everything. Seeing yourself in that state... makes you feel so weak. I took a deep breath and calm myself with my eyes still close as I remember the word ‘future’ and thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘After seeing that, do I still have a future?  Do I still have the right to dream of me being on Jae’s wife in the near future? Can I still stand on his side as the Luna in the future? And lastly... can I accept the fact that there’s a big possibility of me dying....that I can’t love him anymore.... that I might left him alone...and all of that...is in the future.’

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER:

TRANSFORMATION & HOMELAND

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i'M REALLY, REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING...

I'M REALLY BUSY EVEN DURING WEEKENDS.

I'M NOT SURE IF I CAN UPDATE HIS SECRET LOVER AND MY COLD-BLODDED LOVE

BUT I'LL TRY BECAUSE FOR SURE NEXT WEEK, I WILL BE OUT EVEN DURING WEEKENDS.

MIANHE EVERYONE...

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE... I DON'T HAVE A TIME TO RE-READ WHAT I WROTE,

SO I APOLOGIZED FOR THE MISTAKES/ERROR

THE FACE-OFF WILL HAPPEN SOON....

TILL NEXT TIME!!!

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ MY OTHER FICS, I HOPE YOU'LL GIVE IT A TRY.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO'S WAITING PATIENTLY! CIAO!

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

THANK YOU! :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++