Her Decision

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Dara’s POV:

 

“Nickhun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed once I saw him. I automatically lunged at him giving him a hug. And of course, as expected, well it’s kinda surprise if he didn’t do anything, I was quickly snatched away from him before he can hug me back by none other than Mr. Snuggle who turned out as Mr. Possessive who else. I saw Nickhun frowned but didn’t say anything.

 

“Yah! What’s your problem this time?!” I turn to look at Mr. Possessive who’s holding me from the back.

 

“What’s my problem?! You are my problem!!! You clearly know what am I to you yet you keep on hitting on other guys!!!” He shouted loud enough for everyone to hear. People around us started to murmur something I can’t understand. What??? I’m hitting on other guys?? What the heck is he talking about?

 

“What the heck are you talking about?” I voice out. Nickhun looks at me giving a ‘WTF’ look. This time I can see the 10 boys coming near us and Donghae suddenly appear next to Nickhun much to my dismay.

 

“You!” He pointed at me. “You know I’m your mate yet you keep on sticking to other guys!!!” He shouted again. My eyes go wide with what he said. OMG!!! OMG!!! Did he just say it out loud?? All the murmurs were gone upon hearing his declaration. As if everyone was frozen. No! No! No! He can’t.

 

“I’m sorry? Did you say mate?” I asked, acting innocent.

 

“Dude, are you sure? She’s a human... that was so hilarious. Hahaha!!” One guy from Red Moon pack said which earned a round of laughs from other students.

 

“Yeah, I know she’s beautiful... but man, you’re the future Alpha of your pack you shouldn’t joke about something like that... it’s kinda embarrassing to your pack... having a weak human as a your Alpha Female? That’s bull!!” A male student from Yellow Moon pack added. Seriously? What’s with those werewolves? What’s wrong with being a human? I hate how they keep looking down on them.  Thank goodness Blue Moon is good. They’re just looking at those racist werewolves with pure hatred on their eyes.

 

I heard numerous growls. I saw my friends and Jae looking very angry. Even Donghae is growling at them. Though Nickhun is not growling, he’s looking very angry.

 

“Shut up!!! No one dares to insult my mate! I don’t care if she’s a human!!! She’s someone destined to be with me!! Say anything that will hurt her and you will found your body detached from your head!!” Jae shouted again, his voice full of authority. He uses his Alpha voice. Even though he’s not yet an Alpha, he can use it as long as he has an Alpha blood inside him. Actually I can also do the same.

 

Everyone shrink in fear even Donghae who’s a future Alpha. Usually Alpha voice can only affect those on your pack but Jae was born during the full moon like mine so even the werewolves from other packs got scared. I’m an exception because werewolves from Crescent Moon can only be affected by the Alpha voice of our pack. So even Jae was born on full moon, it has no effect on me or other werewolves from my pack. To be honest no Alpha voice can affect me, even my father, that’s because I’m stronger than him thus his tone won’t affect me.

 

While everyone is looking on the ground showing submission to Jae, I can’t help but look at him. I want to cry from hearing those words from him. He doesn’t care even though I’m a ‘human’. He’s very kind and lovable. What did I do to deserve a mate like him? I can’t ask for more. I am the luckiest werewolf in the world. I hope he can wait for me.

 

I was about to say something when the 10 idiots namely GO, Joon, Thunder, Seungho, Mir, JUNSU (I will use capital letters for 2pm JUNSU), Junho, Wooyoung, Teacyeon and Chansung came around us.

 

“Dara!!!!!!!!!!!!!” They all shouted and tackled me in a hug one by one. They didn’t even care what’s happening. They just came around casually.

 

“Cant... breath.” I said. They laugh and step back, releasing me except Wooyoung who’s enjoying the moment and smiling ear to ear like crazy.

 

“Yah! Is there a free hug going on here? You should have told me earlier. Come on Dara, give your darling a big hug.” Donghae said forgetting the heated arguments earlier giving me a cute smile. I just look at him like he’s an idiot and returning his smile with my poker face. Then another wolf came from is pack.

 

“Oh! She’s giving a free hug?! Fantastic! Let me join.” A very tall good-looking young guy said.

 

“Shut up! He’s mine Minho don’t go near her.” Donghae ordered while hitting Minho’s arm.

 

“Alright that’s it!!! You even attract these 11 humans!!! You’re really making me angry!!! Let’s go. We’re leaving. We have a lot to talk. No one will follow!” He said looking at the crowd and snatched me from Wooyoung. Yeah those 11 guys were humans, like everyone thinks. But I know their secrets even without them telling me, but I think they have an idea that I know it.

 

“Let go of me!!! I’m not going with you!!!” I trashed as he drag me to the exit.

 

“You are going with me whether you like it or not!” He retorted. I look at Ji for some help but he just shook his head.

 

“Sorry baby girl, he used his Alpha voice, I can’t say no to that and you know it.” He said telepathically. Yeah he did. I allow Ji to talk to my head anytime even though I didn’t initiate the talk. It’s like I share my telepathy gift with him though he can only use it to talk to me.

 

I tried hard enough not to enjoy the tingling feeling that his touch sending me. I look back to my friends worried faces as they watch me being drag by their future Alpha. I know that they want to come after me but Jae clearly order them not to and they can’t disobey that.

 

‘I’ll be fine. He won’t hurt me.’ I mouthed to 12 werewolves who don’t know what to do and 11 humans who don’t know what’s happening. I saw how they force a smile onto their faces and I confidently return a genuine smile that I don’t usually wear on my face.

 

Jae drags me to the entrance of the woods. I kept my mouth shut the whole time. I felt his grip loosen a bit when we passed a big tree, sign that we’re already stepping inside the woods. He keeps on walking and walking until we reach our stream. Yeah, were we talk when he is in Mr. Snuggle form.

 

He stops on his feet and turn to face me. He put both hands on my waist and lift me in the air then settle me in a big rock where I used to sit. I look everywhere except his face while he stand in front feeling his stares in my face.

 

“Hey.” He simply said. With the tone of his voice, I know that he’s not in his possessive mode but I didn’t answer.

 

“Angel...” He whispered as he put his hands both side of my face and force me to look at him. I close my eyes being the stubborn me. I heard him sigh and feel his forehead on mine as he closes our distance.

 

“Please don’t do this to me...” He said softly. As if on cue tears escape from my eyes when I felt a sudden pain in my chest like someone is pressing it too hard. I open my eyes as I felt his thumb wiping the stray tears. I saw how his eyes mirrored with pain. It’s my fault right? I asked myself. This pain I’m feeling is the pain his suffering from my acting. We’re already done with the first step of mating, so we already have a connection, that’s why I’m feeling his pain.

 

It’s my fault because I haven’t completely accepted the mating. As much as I don’t want to get him involve in my twisted life, it’s already too late, our fate were already intertwined. Should I accept him now?

 

“I know it’s not your intention...but why... why do you keep hurting me?” He questioned as he close his eyes. “You are my mate. You are mine and I’m yours.” He continued. My heart skips a beat hearing those words from him. “I know you’re a human but I know you can feel the ‘pull’. Every time my hand touches yours you can feel this.” He said as his hand left my face and grabs my hand, lacing it to his own sending thousands of sparks to my body. “And every time I do this.” He said as leaned closer meeting my lips with his own giving me a soft gentle kiss. “You always have a giddy feeling inside your body that makes you want to do more.” He finished as his voice turning a bit husky.

 

“But why do you act like you don’t care. Why are you giving me a cold shoulder? And why are you giving me a silent treatment?” He asked his voice full of pain.

 

“Is that your way of re-rejecting m-me.... your mate?” He stuttered. Gasped escapes from my lips as I felt like hundreds of knives stub my chest.

 

“NO!!!!” I quickly answer, hating the thoughts of him thinking that I’m rejecting him. My wolf whimper inside of me hearing those words from our mate.

 

“Then why? Why are you doing this?” he opened his eyes meeting my brown orbs.

 

“I don’t know... I never thought that it will be possible to be mated with a human. Everything’s happening too fast. I don’t know what to do. My mind is on haze. I’m too confused. I’m afraid that there must be a mistake... that it’s just a dream....that when I open my eyes... I’m alone again...” I lied thinking it’s the best reason to tell him. He stared in to my eyes silently.

 

“Why?” I looked at him, don’ know what to say.

 

“Why are you lying?” He continues. Ahh... he knew.

 

“I’m your mate Dara, I can tell if you’re lying to me.” He said. I breathe deeply gathering all my courage. Alright... here goes nothing. I cupped his face with my hands, looking at his eyes intently for him to understand what I’m about to say.

 

“I’m someone who has a dark past Jae. Someone who is haunted by her past. Have you ever heard me something related to my past? You didn’t right? Even our friends and Yoochun. Because my past is something I can’t just brag about. Sooner or later my past will catch up to me and I don’t want you to get involve in that. You’re safety is my priority,” I told him firmly, remembering the time that I was looking for my brother when I found some rouge. He is really strong and fully trained, not the usual rouge but as I read his thoughts... I saw his face. The face of the person who destroyed my pack. He knew I’m alive and he wanted my gift. He’s using the rouges to look for me. He needs me for his plan. Plan to attack then conquer other packs. He wanted to expand his territory and be the King among werewolves.  

 

“But I’m your mate, how many times do I have to tell you that. The moment our eyes met for the first time after my birthday, what yours is mine and what is mine is yours.  Your past will be my past. Please understand that.  And tell me why won’t Yoochun have no idea about this? He is your family.” He said. I shook my head.

 

“No Jae... I will tell you this for the first time and I hope you can keep it for a while.” He nodded.

 

“I-I’m not his sister Jae. I’m not related with the Beta’s family. It just happens that I have the same last name with them. Chun and his parents adopted me and treat me like I’m one of them. Please don’t punish them for lying to the pack, it’s my request to keep it a secret. And you getting involved in my past is the least thing that I want to happen.” He kept quiet as he absorbed all the information I just blurted out.

 

“I want you to listen to what I’m about to say Jae.” He just kept looking at me and I felt him squeezed my hands.

 

“Maybe right now, you can say that I’m a mysterious person but I want you to know that I’m not a bad person. All I want is for the safety of everyone else especially yours after finding out your mine.” A smile form on his lips the moment I told him his mine.

 

“I’m accepting you as my mate, Jae. I’m yours and you are mine.” I saw how his eyes shine with hope as he heard what I said. His hands left mine and put it on my face caressing my cheeks tenderly while brushing some hair on my face.

 

“But?” He asked. “I know that there’s a ‘but’ on the continuation of that. Because you won’t act like what you did earlier if you will simply accept me as your mate.” He said. I nodded.

 

“Can we keep everything to ourselves? Can we keep everything a secret even to our friends? Though Ji and Yoochun are exempted because they know what is happening between us but not everything. I want it to be hidden for the time being, it’s for your safety Jae. I hope you’ll understand. I know you’re strong, you’re even born during the full moon but sometimes... strength is not enough to surpass everything. That’s why I’m asking you this Jae... because just how I am to you... it is how you are to me. You are the most important person to me Jae... loosing you... is like killing me.,,, so please. I want you to agree with my decision...I know I’m selfish but it’s for the best Jae... And when the right time comes or when time calls for it... I will tell you everything... I promise.” I said seriously as I leaned my face closer to his, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

 

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He didn’t say anything, thinking deeply to himself. His hands still in my face. Gently I felt his lips grazed across mine, so lightly I could barely feel it. He pulled back to look at me as if asking my permission for a kiss. I just simply close my eyes and soon he bought his lips to mine kissing me tenderly and passionately. His soft lips fit mine perfectly. He traced his tongue along my bottom lip and I opened it eager for more. I felt his tongue slip in and massage mine gently and slowly, the taste of him was amazing. We continue to kiss for a few moments until I felt him pull back.

 

“I have to do this because if we’re going to keep our mating a secret, I don’t know when will I be able to kiss you again.” I smiled knowing he agreed with my decision. “As much as I wanted to shout in the whole world that I have the most beautiful, kindest, most caring and most stubborn mate in the world, I’ll just put it aside if that will make you happy. But I can’t promise that I will keep myself in check every time you’re near me. I might do something unexpected every now and then but I hope you understand that I’m a werewolf, I usually have a hard time controlling my emotions specially if you’re with me. I might suddenly hug you or kiss you... or maybe strangle the life out of the guy who’s near you or kill the person who hurt you....but I hope that every time I lose control against my wolf, you will be there to stop me.” He stated. I smiled hearing those lovely words from him.

 

“I will.” I answered and pulled him in a hug. I heard him chuckled as he hugged me back.

 

“But is it okay? I just simply shouted that you are my mate in front of the whole student body.” He asked.

 

“As if they will believe you. Werewolf having a human mate was never been heard of.” I answered still hugging me, enjoying the feeling of his body close to mine.

 

“Hmm.... well you’re right.” He answered nonchalantly losing interest in our talk as I felt him inhaling my scent as he started kissing my neck making me bit back a moan at the back of my throat.

 

“Alright that’s enough... You’re enjoying this too much.” I said as I pulled back from the hug. I saw him grinning like a child. I can’t help but smile seeing him happy. Even my wolf is rejoicing inside me knowing our mate is not suffering anymore.

 

“Whatever... I can’t do this every day you know...” He answered while pouting. I chuckled seeing him acting cute.

 

“Haha!! You’re such a child Mr. Snuggle. Come on let’s go back. They are all worried when you suddenly dragged me here earlier.” I heard him growled upon hearing his nickname but nodded as he set me on the ground from the big rock and start walking back with him on front of me.

 

“Can you stop calling me that?” He asked.

 

“Calling you what?”

 

“That.”

 

“What is ‘that’?” I asked innocently.

 

“Arghh!.. That! That Mr. Snuggle.” He answered irritated. I bit back my laugh and continue acting innocent.

 

“Why? It’s cute though, it suits you.” I said coolly as he immediately stop and turn to face me.

 

“Did you just call me cute?” He asked narrowing his eyes on me as he comes closer almost pressing his body on mine, feeling his breath fan my face. Damn!!! He’s so close!!!!!!!

 

“Ahh... uhmm.. did I say that? Ahmm what I mean is ahh.. h-hot. Yeah you’re hot.” I stuttered and look at him nervously. A smirk immediately form on his face as I curiosity came to me. What’s with that y smirked? I asked myself still feeling his closeness. I tilt my head thinking did I say something to make him smirk at me? I replay what I just said earlier and I felt myself blush upon realizing I call him hot.

 

“OMG!” I said loudly as I cover my face with my hands and hide on his chest. I heard him laugh and took my hands away from my face. He squat a little so that we’ll be on the same height. A wide smile form into his lips giving me a good view of his white teeth as he said.

 

 

 

 

 

“You are really cute when you blushed.” 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER

BEACH, MESSAGE IN THE BOTTLE AND HIS GIFT

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's an update guys....

Sorry for all the errors....

Enjoy reading....

Thank you for all the comments.... 

Subscribe and please continue commenting...