Unexpected Visitors

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I was supposed to update HSL but I accidentaly deleted the next chapter.

Yeah, kind of careless and unfortunately I don't have a back up copy.

though I can still remember some parts of it.... so I have to rewrite it. I'm so sorry

I'm not sure when will I update it... maybe this week.

And as for this fic, I suddenly felt like I want to change what my original scenario for this chapter

though it's not that far from the original...

But, I hope you guys still like like it.

Enjoy reading!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

Unknown’s POV:

 

“HI babe! How are you? I miss you so badly—“ I spoke as soon as my call was answered but immediately cut off by a soft gentle voice from the other line but the venom on her voice was evident.

 

“Excuse me? Who is this? I’m sorry but are you sure you’re calling the right number?” She asked me calmly but there’s a bit of edge in her voice.

 

“Ahmm... is this Kim Jaejoong’s phone? The last time I called this number he still owned this.” I explained. I heard her intake a deep breath.

 

“Yeah, it’s his. Who is this?” She questioned but this time her voice sounding force.

 

“Ahmm...his friend?” I answered sounding like I’m not sure, still on my y girly voice.

 

“Friend?” She repeated. Oh damn! What if it’s his girlfriend or something?! Ottoke! He’s going to kill me.

 

“Ahhh yeah... May I ask who’s speaking?” I asked, this time my voice is going back to its original sound though it still sound girly.

 

“Maybe a friend also?” She replied more like questioning... no more like mocking. I have a feeling I got myself in a big trouble. For sure this girl on the line is not an ordinary friend. Jae is not the type who will let his personal belongings like his phone in the hands of other person.

 

“Ahmm... look, I’m—“ I was cut off again but this time not from her but from a loud noise of a door being shut close.

 

“Oh! There you are...here I answer your phone for you... it keeps on ringing. I thought it might be important but it turned out that your ‘babe’ is calling you. I think she’s your friend?” I heard the girl talk to someone on the other line who I’m guessing is Jae. I gulped loudly when I knew that I’m really in a deep .

 

“What?” I heard Jae lowly asking on the other line. His voice full of confusion. Oh-oh... I’m dead.

 

“Why don’t you take this damn phone and answer it. Your ‘babe’ is on the other line and waiting for you!” She shouted. Anger and pain is lingering on her voice. OMG!!! I really did something bad. Jae will skin me alive.

 

“What are you talking about? What ‘babe’ are you saying?!” He asked and you can hear the panic in his voice.

 

“Whatever. My arms are getting numb already, if you’re not going to reach for the phone, I’ll just leave it here. I’m going. I’ll be sleeping in the guest room, call me if something happen. And if you haven’t figure out... our mind link is now connected but please don’t talk to me for a while... I need some time alone...” She trailed off. Her voice is slightly trembling. And what is she saying? Mind what?

 

“And by the way your ‘babe’ said she misses you so badly... so don’t make her wait for too long or else you might also lose her.” She finished as I heard a loud ‘bang’ of a door slammed.

 

I heard a coupled of curses from Jae shouting what’s happening. Things being slammed, crashed and broke can be heard in the other line. It seems that he’s trashing his own place. I was about to hang up the phone when I heard his angry voice... no angry is an understatement.

 

“Whoever ing idiot you are! You better have a good ing reason for adding another damage to the relationship that I’ve been trying to fix since this damn morning!!!!” He shouted furiously.

 

I didn’t even bother to reply to what he said. I quickly ended the call knowing how angry he is... he won’t bother listening to me. And his tone is scaring me.

 

I flopped to my bed and stare at the phone I’m holding. Oh God! I did something really bad. I don’t have any bad intension when I called him. I just thought I will play a prank on him since he didn’t call us after he left the school and went back to his town.

 

What am I gonna do??? That’s the first time I’ve heard him said something about his relationship with someone. And the by the way he sound on the phone... he is really pissed. I think the girl is really important to him. Ugh! If I know that someone other than him will answer the phone, I won’t try to prank him. Damn! I’m so dead. I need to think of something to help him and apologize.

 

“I’m back!!!” Someone shouted as I heard the door shut closed. Song Joong Ki!

 

“Joong Ki!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted when I heard his voice. I run and immediately kneeled in front of him with both knees on the ground and my hands were clasping each other as I looked at him in my best puppy eyes imitation.

 

“What the?! Yah! Kim Heechul stop showing me that aegyo! I know that look too well! So, tell me what trouble you cause this time?!” He asked eyeing me suspiciously.

 

“Aish!” I hissed as I stand up and began telling him what happen. Just like Jae, he is also pissed off. Yeah, I know I did something really bad this time.

 

“Heechul! Damn! What are you thinking? What if that girl is the one that he’s talking about? The girl she’d been love since he’s 14. Aish! I don’t know what to do with you! Ugh!” He said fumingly as he ran his hand on his hair while narrowing his eyes on me.

 

“Dammit! I know it! That’s why I’m asking for you help! Just answer me! Are you going to help or not?!” I asked frustratingly.

 

“Fine.” He muttered as we began our plan.

 

Author’s POV:

 

Jaejoong was in the bathroom and taking a shower when he heard his room door creaked. The scent of his mate immediately hit him. He knew that she’s now inside their room.

 

He took his time in the bathroom thinking on how to approach his mate. He knows that she asked him to have some distance for awhile but that will be impossible. She is the only thing he needed. So, he just won’t sit around and watch her from afar.

 

With that in mind he quickly step out of the shower and wrapped a towel on his waist. He can hear a muffled sound outside the door. Hmm.. who is she talking to? He thought to himself.

 

He open the bathroom door and step out only to see his mate handing his phone over to him with her poker face but there’s something in her eyes that she’s failing to hide. Hurt.

 

“Oh! There you are...here I answer your phone for you... it keeps on ringing. I thought it might be important but it turned out that your ‘babe’ is calling you. I think she’s your friend?” She said with no emotion at all.

 

“What?” He asked feeling his eyebrows knitted in confusion, having no idea what his mate talking about.

 

“Why don’t you take this damn phone and answer it. Your ‘babe’ is on the other line and waiting for you!” She shouted. This time she didn’t bother to hide her anger and pain. His heart clenched seeing her like that. He wants to comfort her, but he doesn’t know how knowing he’s the reason she have that pained expression especially now that he don’t have any idea what he did this time. His wolf whimper inside him as Dara’s eyes starting to get teary.

 

“What are you talking about? What ‘babe’ are you saying?!” He asked wanting to know what is happening. Panic and fear started to envelop his body as the possibility of losing her entered his mind.

 

“Whatever. My arms are getting numb already, if you’re not going to reach for the phone, I’ll just leave it here. I’m going. I’ll be sleeping in the guest room, call me if something happen. And if you haven’t figure out... our mind link is now connected but please don’t talk to me for a while... I need some time alone...” She said as she tried to blink back the tears that starting to fall from her eyes.

 

Oh! I forgot about the mind link. Yeah... I think both of our minds are now connected and we can talk now to each other’s mind. But how can I use it if she doesn’t want to talk to me. Ugh! Who the heck is on that phone that id trying to hurt her?! He thought to himself.

 

“And by the way your ‘babe’ said she misses you so badly... so don’t make her wait for too long or else you might also lose her.” She added as she completely left our room. He just looks at her retreating figure. Dammit!!! Why is everything getting worse! ! I’m gonna kill that person on the other line! He said to his wolf.

 

And ‘babe’? really? Who does she think she is calling me that?!!! And in my whole life Dara is the first and last person that I’m going to call ‘babe’. Aish! He continued thinking to himself as he trashed all over his room.

 

“Whoever ing idiot you are! You better have a good ing reason for adding another damage to the relationship that I’ve been trying to fix since this damn morning!!!!” He shouted on the top of his lungs on the other line as he reached for his phone in his bed.

 

The call was immediately cut off after his speech. He throws his phone harshly on his bed as he continues to trash around and curse randomly.

 

At night, during the pack dinner, the couple didn’t bother to show up. Jaejoong just lay down on his bed trying his luck to talk to his mate through their mind link.

 

Dara on the other hand, lock herself on the guest room as she felt her mate trying to enter her mind but she kept on blocking him. Her wolf going crazy inside her asking her to talk to her mate, but she stubbornly refuse.

 

Both of them already send a message to their friends that they won’t attend the dinner meeting. They instantly knew what’s happening since both of them sent a text message individually. Meaning they are not together at this time and maybe they are still on the ‘no talking’ part of their arguments.

 

On that night, Jung Il Woo was presented in pack as the new member. Everyone welcome him warmly after knowing it’s Dara who accept him in the pack. Dara’s friend wanted to argue first about his acceptance in their pack, but after knowing its Dara’s decision, it means she didn’t find him as a threat.

 

 

Song Joong Ki’s POV:

 

Sunday, at exactly six in the morning. Usually people are still on their bed snoring, but not me and my idiotic friend. Thanks to his prank acting like a girl on the phone, he is now in a real trouble.

 

I am driving now going to the small town of Icheon where Jaejoong’s house is. I decided to help Heechul in apologizing to Jae and the girl he talk on phone last night. The only plan we came up is to visit Jae’s house and help him patch things up with his girl. Err, I’m not sure if it’s his girl but whatever.

 

It’s been almost two months since Jae left our school and went back to his hometown to continue his studies. The three of us were roommates for almost two years that we felt like we are real brothers. Thank goodness, our school is still keeping Jae’s record, that’s why we got his address.

 

I’m not sure how he’s going to react when his roommates make a surprise visit in his house and hopefully he will just stay in his house the whole day or else, are visit will be useless.

 

It’s a two hour ride from our place to his house so maybe we will arrive there at eight in the morning or past eight.

 

I look to my right on the passenger seat to see the fidgeting Heechul who can’t stay still on his seat feeling really nervous. I just shook my head knowing he won’t calm down whatever I said at the moment.

 

Soon, we arrived in nowhere. Yeah, nowhere. The place is so green. I can’t see any houses around this area where Jae’s house was supposed to be. I look around and saw the place full of trees. The forest is really alluring and calming.

 

I stopped the car knowing we won’t find the house any time. Heechul look at me for a moment before he spoke.

 

“Ahmm... why did you stop?” He asked.

 

“Look, how can we find his house if all we can see is this forest and there’s not even a sign of civilization here.” I replied. He was about to answer back when we saw a police car passing by.

 

I quickly get off my car and signal to the police car to stop. Thankfully, it did. I saw a young policeman popped his head out of the window.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” He asked eyeing me curiously.

 

“Ahmm... I would just like to ask for some direction.” I started as I show them a piece of paper where Jae’s address was written. “I’m actually planning to go here but I’m not sure if I’m in the right path since I haven’t seen any house after circling this area thrice. Do you mind if you can tell me where I can find this street? I’m actually looking for my friend’s house.” I asked politely.

 

“You’re actually on the right path boy, and in fact you’re already near this address. But, the thing is... the houses around here are located inside the forest. So I advise you to just leave your car in that side then continue walking in this direction.” He said as he pointed the way inside the forest. I nodded and thank him.

 

“And be careful. There are a lot of wolves in the forest, though there’s no report of them harming someone but still, be careful. Alright? Good luck on finding the house of your friend!” He finished as he started to drive off.

 

Wolves? Really? That’s scary, how come they let them live in this place if the people around here are staying inside the forest, isn’t it dangerous?

 

Author’s POV:

 

Sunday, at exactly eight in the morning, everyone is now gathered in front of the Blue Moon pack house before they head at their training ground.

 

Dara wanted to have some words first to all the werewolves and so as the Alpha’s before they officially start the first day of their training.

 

Dara was also anxious the whole time thinking how is he going to train her mate after what happen last night. But unknown to her, Jae was also feeling nervous about something he’s not sure of. But one thing came into his mind.’ This day will be a hell day.’ He thought.

 

Everyone from the three packs are forming a circle in front of the pack house. Dara was the first one who’s going to have her speech when an unfamiliar scent caught her attention. Her senses are sharper than the rest of the werewolves that’s why she’s the only one who has smelled the scent.

 

“Damn!” she voice out. All attention was now on her direction as her head turn on her left side where the source of the scent are about to appear.

 

“Humans! ! There’s a human in the forest going in our direction!” She announced as everyone stiffen in shock. They were all thinking how did humans find this place? Then suddenly the unfamiliar scent hit all of them as they started to panic. It’s not that they are afraid of them especially since they are way too strong for them, it’s just that they have never act around humans who don’t know their existence. They just don’t know how they will act in front of them.

 

“Calm down! The training will be postponed, I will announce when will be our first session. All of you can leave if you want but remember no one will use any werewolf talent. Walk or run slowly. Act like a human. NO one is allowed to shift when humans are still present.” She started.

 

“They’re near, in any minute they will arrive, so for those who want to leave, leave now... act naturally and for those who want to stay... act nicely. We don’t know why they are here but I can’t sense any danger from them.” She continued.

 

“Remember...they are humans, act rudely without any reason will result to punishment. Now, move!” She ordered as she left the crowd together with the Shadows.

 

Just like what Dara said, after a minute two boys around 18 appeared before them. Both are gorgeous in their own way.

 

“What the heck are they doing here?!” Jae blurted out as soon as he saw his two friends. ‘How did they found my house?’ He thought.

 

“Do you know them?” Yoochun asked on his side with CL on his arm.

 

“Yeah. My roommates.” He simply answered as he started walking towards the two who looks like deep in their thoughts.

 

“Alright, I’ll tell the others to act discreetly and make sure not to spill any secrets, because if they found out what we are... it only leads to one thing.” Yoochun reminded him as both of them thought of the pack rules. ‘Humans who were not related to the pack, must put on silent... to avoid the existence of werewolves being leak in the society... they must be killed.’

 

 

Heechul’s POV:

 

As soon as we stepped in the middle of the forest, I felt my jaw literally dropped as I saw a very big house. No, it’s mansion. Wow! Is this Jae’s how? Wew! He’s really loaded.

 

I looked to my right as I saw Joong Ki who has the same reaction as mine. I turn my head away from him as I took notice of my surrounding. I felt my jaw dropped again as I saw the people around us.

 

“OMG! Why are they all good-looking? They all look like they just step out from a magazine! Damn! Where are we? In good-looking land?!” I heard Joong Ki as he voice out what’s on my mind.

 

Exactly right. This place, how come I’ve only went here for the first time. This place there’s a lot of teenagers and they are equally good looking. It’s like no one looks a bit ugly here. I was interrupted in my own thoughts when I heard the voice I’m afraid of right now.

 

“Hey, what are you guys doing here?” He asked surprised seeing us.

 

I immediately flopped myself on the floor and grab one of his leg as his eyes widened in surprise with his eyebrow raised up.

 

“What the heck are you doing? Are you on drugs?” He asked playfully.

 

“Mianhe Jae... Sorry... I’m really sorry... I didn’t know that someone other than you will answer your phone when I tried to play a prank on you and act like a ... Sorry Jae... I promise, I will do my best to explain it to the girl who answered your phone... please Jae... forgive me.” I begged while looking at him.

 

His hands run through his hair frustratingly as his eyes land on somewhere. I have to look at where he is looking because he looks so preoccupied. I turn to check what makes him look like that as my eyes land on 11 gorgeous guys like those people I saw earlier and on a girl, the only girl in that group who’s walking on the center of the clearing.

 

With one look, she already took my breath away. Her brunette hair dances in the air every time she walks. Her eyes, that feels like can see through your soul. Her soft kissable lips that’s so tempting. Her cute little nose and her porcelain skin, all of them scream perfection.

 

This is the first time I’ve seen such a beauty. The way she moves is so graceful. There’s something about her that looks vulnerable that makes you want to protect her. My heart skips a beat every time a smile will flash on her face.

 

Her beauty stands out from all the people here. She cannot be compare to others. She’s in different level from them.

 

My eyes were glued to the only girl of the group who were talking animatedly with each other as they passed the clearing. I’m still on the ground on my knees, watching her.

 

“Am I in heaven? Why the heck I can see an angel here?” I heard Joong Ki exclaimed from my side which interrupt me from my fantasizing. I look at him and bam! He’s also looking at the beautiful girl I have my eyes on.

 

Suddenly I heard an animalistic growl around me. My head whip immediately in front of me and saw Jae with a hard expression and clenched fist but her eyes are still glued to the beautiful girl. I blink hard thinking did I really hear a growl? Nah... It must be my imagination.

 

I look back to the beautiful girl and saw her talking to a flower boy though her eyes is connecting to Jae. Wow! I can’t win against these people around here. I stand up knowing Jae will not ask me to do so since her attention is all on the girl.

 

Dara’s POV:

 

The village idiots and I are now walking through the clearing. We are planning to investigate the rouge’s plan further without the other werewolves’ knowledge. Because as much as we wanted to.... we wanted them out of danger... so, as long as we think we can take them with our own strength...we will do it..alone.

 

As we walk in the center I can feel three eyes looking at me. I turn around to search for those eyes and I met my mate’s eyes and the humans’ eyes who I was told as Jae’s roommates.

 

“Am I in heaven? Why the heck I can see an angel here?” I heard the human who is standing near Jae exclaimed softly though everything he said is clear to all the werewolves around. I quickly look away to hide my blush, as the 11 idiots tried their best not to laugh.

 

“You have a fanboy huh?” I heard a familiar voice in front of me.

 

“Shut up Il Woo, go away!” I scowled. He chuckled at me.

 

“Haha! Relax, you know you look cute when you scowl.” He joked. I was about to reply when I heard Jae’s growl.

 

Our heads immediately turn to him, even the other werewolves around turn to look at Jae but they went back to what they are doing so fast trying to act naturally. But my eyes were only glued to him. What the heck is he doing? Is he trying to kill his friends? If they knew what we are they will be killed. Is he an idiot?

 

As if sensing the growl was for him, Il Woo raised both arms in surrender while shaking his head and backing away.

 

“Calm down bro, I’m just kidding. No need to growl, you don’t want your friends to find out what we are right?” He whispered as he completely disappears from our sight.

 

My eyes are still glued on my mate, but he still stiff. His friends are also looking at me but I ignore them. My mate needs to calm down. With a sigh I unblocked our connection and talk to him through our mind link.

 

‘Calm down, he meant nothing. Remember your friends are beside you.’ His eyes softened and a small smile form in his lips. I can feel his happiness after hearing my voice in his head.

 

‘I’m sorry.’ He answered. I look away and was ready to block our connection when I heard his friend. The one who has a feminine feature that was kneeling in front of him a while ago. And why he is kneeling there in the first place?

 

“Hey bro, who’s that?” He asked. Jae automatically stiffen again as he heard his friend.

 

‘I said calm down!’ I reminded him in his head once again, feeling that he might let out another growl. He looks at his friend for a moment then back at me. He closes his eyes and took a deep breath.

 

‘I’ll try.’ He said.

 

“The girl who answered my phone last night, Heechul.” He answered his friend, his eyes trying to read my reaction. Huh? Is he waiting for my reaction? And how come he’s telling that Heechul guy about the phone call. He’s face seems like he’s satisfied as he saw the confusion in my face knowing I’m listening to them.

 

“OMG! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to act so girly on the phone... I was just trying to play a prank on you Jae since you never called us after you left... please tell me you guys are on good terms...please...” The guy Heechul said panicky as he beg Jae. Jae looks at him for a moment as he sighed and looks at me directly in the eyes.   

 

“I wish we were... I wish everything’s okay.” His said as he’s gaze never flutter. His eyes full of emotions, full of pain, fear, and love and longing. I know those emotions mirroring mine as I heard Heechul confessed his prank earlier.   

 

So, it was Heechul...not any girl. I felt relieved hearing that. I can even feel my wolf rejoicing inside me. I look up in the sky as I tried not to tear up remembering his words wishing were okay as his eyes showed his all his feelings.

 

“I’m sorry Jae... I’m sorry. If you want I’ll go talk to her and explain everything.” He said as I look back to my mate shaking his head to him.

 

“It’s okay... were already not talking before you called. Everything is my fault, don’t worry about it. I’ll just try to win her heart once more.” He said looking at Heechul. NO, it’s never your fault even from the start. Please don’t blame yourself. I want to tell him that so badly right now but I think I have to wait till his friends are gone.

 

“Ahmm... Is she the girl you been talking about that you love since your 14?” The other guy asked as Jae nod.

 

“Neh, the only one... Joong Ki.” He answered as he look back to meet my eyes.

 

“So, she’s your girlfriend now?” Joong Ki asked again looking at me and Jae back and forth.

 

“No.” He stated simply. I felt my body stiffen as the sudden replied. Why did I felt so hurt and disappointed? He’s right I’m not his girlfriend and he never asks me to be one. I look away so that he won’t see my disappointment but immediately stop as I hear his voice once again.

 

“More like the only girl I will ever love... I’m not sure what word is fit to describe what she is to me. Maybe, my soon to be wife? Fiancée? Something like that... Ahmm I think... my soul mate... the one who holds my heart.” My head instantly turn to his direction as my eyes search for his. I can’t help but smile a little as I saw pure love in his eyes.

 

I heard some throat being cleared as I saw the village idiots around me looking uncomfortable by hearing my mate’s words. I heard Bom, Minzy and CL ‘awww’ at the same time. The rest of my friends murmured something like Jae is so corny.

 

The other werewolves around us are grinning like a fool as if Jae’s words are directed to them. I have to control myself not to roll my eyes at them.

 

“Wow! You’re so whipped man! I never thought that the great Kim Jaejoong will be crazy for a girl!” Heechul said as Joong Ki laugh while Jae just smile at him.

 

“She’s the only girl I’ll go crazy...no one else.” He stated making my heart beat radically. I can feel my face starting heat up as a smile made way to his face seeing my reaction.

 

“Err... it’s getting hot in here.” I heard Nickhun whispered as the rest of the village idiots laugh even the others who heard him. I turn my head to his direction and glare at him. He just looked at me smiling.

 

I run in human speed on his place and kicked his foot. He just laughed at me as the rest of the crowd are watching us. I caught a glimpse of the humans who were looking at us weirdly and confusedly. Khun lifted me from the ground and put me on his shoulder as he spin around.

 

“Yah! Yah! Put me down!!! I’m getting dizzy.” I shouted as I wiggle from his hold. He just laughed at my expense so I decided to pinch his side using my werewolf strength.

 

“Ahhhh!!!!” He shouted as he dropped me on the ground. “That was unfair!” He huffed and pouted. We all try not to laugh as act cutely.

 

“Wow! She is feisty huh? You sure you want her Jae?” Heechul asked. My eyes narrowed at that question and look at him though I know he’s just kidding by the way he asked it. Jae’s face turn to a serious expression as his gaze pierce mine again.

 

“Yeah, she’s the only one I want... the only girl I need.” Series of reaction can be heard again but I ignore them as my focus was now fully on my mate.

 

His eyes search something on mine as he closed his eyes.

 

‘I’m sorry... I promise I won’t do anything without thinking...just... just please don’t hate me.’ He begged in my mind as his eyes open full of sincerity. This time, tears fall from my eyes as a genuine smile form in my lips. Everyone round us look at us curiously. The werewolves knew that we are having a conversation in our mind but the human look at us like we’ve gone crazy. I shook my head in his direction as I spoke the words I been meaning to say since last night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Whatever you do.... I will never hate you... I might get angry...but the word ‘hate’ and ‘you’ will never fit in a sentence. You are my destined one Jae... don’t forget that... Don’t ever think that I hate you... because upon setting my eyes on you.... I already knew.... that I love you.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do you say guys?

Is it bad? Let me know what you think....

 

Subscribe and Comment!

Thank you!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER:

SUDDEN ATTACK: GOODBYE FRIENDS

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++